Her Man

Her Man

       

 

After six months of suffering over those crazy preparations, six months of agony in between their busy schedules, six months of torturing from those delusional fans of both sides, finally, the day had came, the 12th of July. Each of us was busy, getting prepared for the event at the last minute. She was waiting inside her bridal chamber, getting pampered and received compliments, words and advices from her already wedded members and also her mum to ease down her anxiety. The room was unexpectedly to be loud and noisy as always whenever the girls were together, thus when I strutted inside, everyone was swiftly out of the room, leaving us in hush.

 

“Appa-”

“Yul, you’re beautiful, Princess.”

 

I kneeled down in front of, only to meet with her tears, “Hey, hey Yul, what’s wrong? It’s your day dear, stop crying, your make up will get smudged.” She chuckled lightly and dabbed on the tissue to wipe away the pearls on her cheeks, “I love you appa, and you know that right?”

 

I nodded on her hair as she launched herself into my arms for a hug, before she kept on crying into my chest, “Yul, before today nor six months ago, never had I foreseen this upcoming event. I was careless to think that you’ll be by me till I’m old, you’ll be with me to do everything together till you old, but never did one, on no account did your marriage come upon me. But Princess, after seeing you here in that dress, I wondered if I’m doing the right job in raising you up. You’re a boy in disguise Yul, and I thank god for that Jung Yunho to come and able to see the pearl inside that shell of you.

 

I may not be the best father for you Yul, I made mistakes, I decided wrongly, I led imperfectly, but I hope you’ll know what you’re doing hon, choose your road, pick the best and decide thoroughly, heck of course you’ll know what you’re doing right dear? You’re marrying the man of your life, the man of your dreams. So maybe I may rest in peace after this because I already handed you in one’s worthy hands. Yul, you’re always be my baby, always be my girl, my little girl so dear, I knew for the fact that I might not be able to see Yunho as the way you see him now, but I know for a fact that none of us know for the future as well right?

 

Stop crying Princess, you’ll make your mum to get mad at me on revenge huh? I bless you dear, I give you my blessing dear, for you to marry him and to live with him for the rest of your lives, together for infinity. So now please stop crying, dear,” I kissed her forehead lovingly while slowly wiping off the tears away. She was still inside my hug when I heard the door being knocked from outside, only to see Sooyoung sneaking in her head to peek, “Sorry uncle, but the minister is looking for you.” I nodded in response and she went out again, leaving us still in that position, “Princess, I gotta go now and you’ll need to redo the make-up hon.”

 

Tugging on my sleeves, I saw her being the fragile little girl that I missed, I witness her being the shy and cool baby of mine that I loved, “Appa, I love you. Thank you for being there always, thank you for raising me the way you did, thank you for teaching me everything that I need to know, and mostly thank you for being my one and only father. No one will ever replace you in my heart appa, not even Yunho, so you’ve got nothing to worry appa, I’m staying by you till you old and we’ll be doing everything together till I’m old. Thank you once again and I love you forever, appa.”

 

She stood up and hugged me once again before wiping off my tears that b on the eyes, “Now you’re the one who’s crying, Mr. Kwon,” she cracked a joke and I pecked her temple again which resulted her to peck mine and both cheeks in response before I walked out of the room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The main hall of the church was decorated with numerous, fresh blue flowers and green clothes draping down behind the seats, which made a beautiful and nice combination, calming and serenity, what a way to describe the pairing of ours today, Kwon Yuri and Jung Yunho. Everyone that’s there was clad in their best dresses and tuxes, chatting up among them with the beautiful sounds of piano played by the SM’s own little Mochi, Henry. The ceremony was almost started and the guests were all scattered back to their seat once they saw a fidgety Yunho, as he flashed a small uneasy smile with Changmin trailing behind, skipping and smirking along the way.

 

The tall, dark mahogany double-door was closed behind them and the church soon fallen into a silence state. The air around Yunho was so thick that made him fidgeting with his own fingers, what more with the great Shim Changmin who didn’t do any help as he kept on teasing and smirking on Yunho’s direction. Receiving his cue, Henry then silenced everyone presence with his piano rendition of some romance songs. The door next opened to two beautiful pairs of children from Tiffany and Taeyeon, who stepped on the aisle with their small, careful steps, leaving behind some colourful petals, followed with Jessica’s baby boy who was the appointed ring-bearer.

 

Soon enough came in the maid of honor, Choi Sooyoung, who was gracefully walking down the aisle in her long sleeve body-con, which was in beige, pastel, almost in colour envisioned by the groom’s best man. Standing in her position, she gave a nod to Henry as he then swiftly changed the melody, which made Yunho to back to his fidgety-self, ‘Here Comes the Bride’. The double door opened widely, to reveal the bride at the end of the lane, hand hooked in her father’s arm, looking beautiful with her hair being pinned up into a high, elegant bun, leaving it bare with no veil.

 

Her dress was an off-white, with the full, body-length dress that hugging around her curves perfectly, with an A-style skirt that was ruffled at the back starting just below her bottom to the end of the length. The simple dress was then laced up with white mesh, the whole of it was meshed up, and her bared-upper chest was only wrapped by the mesh, covering also her shoulder and neck with a low Mandarin-style. She then only wore a pair of short, lacey gloves while holding onto the three stalks of white lilies. To complete her appearance, she wore her teardrop-shaped earrings, and a white hair clip barrette, clipped onto her bun at the right side of it.

 

Walking down the aisle with her father, Kwon Yuri savored each moment for eternity and step that she took for lives. She then softly whispering to her father, “Appa, I love you,” wanting only him to hear her. Reaching to the end of the aisle, Yunho then stepped down from the altar and half-bowed his body towards the old man, before being engulfed by the man into an unexpected hug, “Take care of her Yunho-yah, her outer appearance was all an act for her true self, thank you for finding and accepting her despite her un-ladylike personality”. The man then flashed Yunho a smile, before patting up his back in conclusion.

 

He turned towards his little Princess, before taking her inside his warmth once again, “I love you Yul, but you’re your husband responsibility now. Obey him, don’t be too hard-headed, lower down your temper and do your best for him, take care Princess,” he pulled out and wiped away the tears that currently b on her eyes before pecking her temple. He smiled at her and she response to him the same while mouthing an ‘I love you’ to him which he nodded in understanding.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the success of the event, after the changing of the ‘I do’, the Kwon Yuri was no longer a Kwon, she was now a Jung, Mrs. Jung, precisely as Mrs. Jung Yunho. At their reception ceremony that followed next, where only the family and acquaintances to be attended, Yuri was wearing a one-shoulder off, white tube-dress with black sequins scattered all over the place which fell just above her knees. She blew her hair into small waves before piling them into an up-do, and gathering some on her left side of the forehead to form a side-bang. While for Yunho he went all black, sleek and suave in his black pants with his black dress shirt.

 

Then the reception hall was boomed with some music, diversities of melodies flowed into the hall and varieties of beats came onto the dance floor, where some took a hold on the floor with their dances and playful acts, and some just engaging them into whatever meaningless conversation. While for our main casts, they were busied going from one guest to another, thanking for their attendances, wishes and presents, not forgetting to formally introducing their new status, Mr. and Mrs. Jung Yunho, gaining teases that made Yuri to blush in the deepest shade of red and Yunho to rub his nape awkwardly.

 

Right after the speech from the parents, from his best man and her maid of honors, from their company’s chairman, LSM, from their company’s representatives- Kangta and BoA, the emcee- Leeteuk, finally started the dance time, officially this time and crazily for the night, “Let’s bring up the stage people~ Yunho, Yuri, let’s start the battle”, which earned them to dance in that beautiful attires with such club, remix music behind them, which continued for several songs that led their friends to hop in and double, triple and quadruple the fun. Even in such dress and heels, Yuri wasn’t going to back down and neither will Yunho, their competitiveness had kicking in, badly.

 

With the dance floor filled with those maniac dancing-machines, the oldies were having their fun just by looking at those younger ones, while having their times with those buffet-like feast and wines. “Are you okay, appa?” “Yeah, I’m just-” “Relax dear, Yul isn’t a baby anymore, she’s a lady now. Yunho is going to care for our Yuri, he’ll love her.” “How do you know?”

 

“Mother’s intuition always right, hon. And besides, he had the look which you had for me on her,” Mrs. Kwon pointed out the simple fact while sipping in her red wine slowly before giving the man beside her the eye to catch their sight together onto the pretty lady, who was strutting down to their spot from the dance floor. “Appa, let’s dance,” she hung out her right palm in front of him with Leeteuk’s announcing for the father-daughter dance time. She tilted her head slightly to the right while smiling to him beautifully. He then stood up and placed their hands together before bringing their both bodies to the middle of the hall.

 

“Aigoo, my Princess is tired already,” he said to her while wiping off the sweats from her forehead and neck before hugging her waist tightly, while she rested her hands onto his nape and snuggling into his warmth by leaning on her left cheek on top of his chest. For the whole song of Hero by Mariah Carey, they danced without noticing the others who had joined their small world with their own partners, even Yunho who had one with his mother. Throughout the song also, her father hummed to her the same tune of her lullaby, her favourite song of all time, which made her to cry silently inside her father’s arms.

 

Once the melody changed into a Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden, their steps stopped and he wiped her eyes from the sudden cries she made, before kissing her forehead affectionately. He then searched for her current man, who was standing near them obediently waiting for his turn. He nodded to Yunho before placing her right into his left, interlacing the fingers together, before patting up Yunho’s back tenderly, “She’s yours and Yul, Princess, he’s your man now,” and gradually, he turned his back before walking away from the floor, making his way back to his wife. “He’ll love her, much more than we combined,” he smiled to the woman beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

# how is it? anyway this is still hadnt been checked nor did i proof-read before posting it as i never did.. still tell me the thoughts guys~

## feeling rusty for that i havent been writing a shot for a long time already.. been engaged on drabbles a lot nowadays~ anyway been missing our YunRi a whole lot ^^v keep the loves coming peeps ;D