The News

Jang Hyunseung, You Monster! [hiatus]

Hey boy! Hey boy! Geogi mul mul johayo? Eojjeomgeuri nae saenggageun an haeyo~

Hey boy! Hey boy! Noneunge geuri johayo? Gidarineun saram geokjeongdo an doenayo~

 

{ h y u n a }

Phew.. I am soooooo tired! Aren't my girls tired too? I should just tell them that I need a break. Besides, practicing 30 minutes makes me pooped out already!

 

"Guys... I'm worn out! We should stop here for now," I walked to the corner of the practice room and reached out to the pause button on the boombox.

 

Everyone groaned. "We only practiced for an half hour!" Sohyun complained.

 

I pretended that I didn't hear what Sohyun had just said by walking out of the room. "I can't hear you~" I shouted as soon as I stepped out of the practice room.

 

I took a long drink from the water fountain until I felt someone's presence beside me. I then looked up.

 

"OMO!" I screamed, nearly whacking the figure next to me with my arm. Suddenly, I realized... it was my manager. Oops.

 

"Oh my god! Don't do that, please! You scared me!" I said feeling relieved... thought it was Jiyoon popping up on me again.

 

"Hyuna, I need to talk to you about something. Let's go to my office." she said leading the way.

 

What does she want to tell me now this time? Could it be that I'm going to get fired for not working hard?! No... It couldn't be. I just had my solo comeback 3 months ago... that's right! Think positive Hyuna, maybe she's just going to reward you for doing an amazing job. Yeah, that is definitely what she's going to tell me!

 

"Say... Hyuna. About your amazing talent-" my manager begun.

 

Yes! I knew it. It was going to be something good! I could just feel it.

 

"-we have decided to put you in a subgroup.. but this time.. it's not with your girls. Instead, we're going to put you into a duo. I'm sure you are familiar with this term. This is a great opportunity for you to increase more fame." 

 

What? A duo? With who? 

 

"If I do it, I'm not saying that I'm agreeing to this right away! But if I do it, then who would I be performing with, Manager-nim?" I asked, hoping I'm not stuck with some .

 

"Well... we are still thinking about it, but our first choice is B2ST's Jang Hyunseung."

 

Jang Hyunseung? Are you kidding me? Out of all the guys, my manager decides to pair me up with the biggest in the world? Oh god.

 

"So... what is it going to be? Yes or no?" asked Manager-nim. she was holding her professional clipboard, with the contract on it. 

 

I guess I will give it a try. Besides, Hyunseung and I aren't very close. Maybe he's actually not so mean in the inside... since his face looks so much like a baby's. With those soft skin.. and his lips! Wait... what am I talking about?! Augh. I rather be paired with Joon oppa than this.

 

"Since I hate his guts-" I stopped myself and cleared my throat, "Ehem. Since we aren't that close, I guess we can give it a try." Manager-nim's face lit up as she handed me the contract. I signed it, without even reading it. All I knew that I was going to be paired up with the biggest ever, Jang Hyunseung.

 

"Alright! We will ask him next. Let's see what his answer would be." Manager-nim chuckled. 

 

I was the first one they ASKED?! Well this is embarassing. What if he rejects the offer? NO ONE REJECTS KIM HYUNA!! And I mean no one. Not even Joon oppa!

 

{ h y u n s e u n g }

"Ahaha! I WON! er!!" I jumped up and down, throwing the nearest pillow at Junhyung.

 

"That was NOT fair! You had an unfair head start!1" Junhyung denied it. He got up and turned off the Xbox.

 

I felt a vibration in my pocket. It was my phone... I recieved a text message. The message said:

 

"Hyunseung, I need to talk to you. Meet me at my office. ~Manager-nim"

 

"What does he want from me now?!" I groaned. "I'll be right back."

 

He better not tell me to get the groceries again. If he does, I am just going to leave right away... Is that Hyuna I see leaving the room? I wondered what he told her... Um what? Psssh, why would I care?!  Well I should walk in.

 

"I'm here. So what did you wanted to tell me?" I asked him. He looked happy as ever, I wondered why. There was a lady next to him, ready to pack up. She looked familiar.. was she a worker around the building?? I then realized.. she's 4minute's manager!! I tried to keep my cool and bowed as she left.

 

"Hyunseung, I am going to put you in a duo with somebody." he had these ugly twinkles in his eyes which disgusted me. 

 

"Why all of a sudden? You could have told me earlier... well who is that somebody?"

 

I had a feeling it was a girl... I am NOT good with girls. I end up teasing them and make them cry ever since I was a kid. But then, heh, I can be one y beast.. or 'B2ST'.

 

"I was worried that person would say no, but actually she said yes! It's Hyuna. 4minute's Hyuna is going to be your partner." 

 

Hyuna?! The one I just saw walking out of this room? You've got to be kidding me.

 

"Well... you're the boss here! Just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me." I glared at him. Since when did I ever care what Hyuna said?  He made me sign a contract and I didn't even bother reading it.

 

"Okay, excellent! I'll give you more information tomorrow! You may leave now!" he stood up doing his little weird victory dance.

 

What a crazy guy... I should have said no! And why is manager-nim so happy?? Aish... what have I DONE?!