Chapter 4

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥COMMENT VOTE BECOME A FAN♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 

I got dressed for mine and Yoseob's first breakfast away from all the other boys.
I wore some bright yellow skinny jeans with a black V-Neck that was decorated with neon fabric paint, with black Converse.
I walked out of my room to see Yoseob and Dong Woon whisper-yelling at each other.
I decided to listen to their conversation.
It went like this:

Yoseob: Vấn đề của bạn là gì? Tại sao bạn quan tâm nếu tôi là đi chơi với Cassie? Trước khi cô ấy có ở đây bạn nói, "Oh, tuyệt vời A crazy fan hâm mộ sẽ dành một năm trong nhà của chúng tôi!."
-What is your problem? Why do you care if I'm going out with Cassie? Before she got here you said, "Oh, great. A crazy fan gets to spend a year in our house!"-

Dong Woon: Đó là trước khi tôi biết cô ấy!
-That's before I got to know her!-

Yoseob: Oh yeah, bởi vì bạn dành thời gian với cô ấy!
-Oh yeah, because you spend time with her!-

Dong Woon: Vâng tôi có thể dành thời gian nhiều hơn với cô ấy nếu bạn không hog tất cả thời gian của cô ing!
-Well I could spend more time with her if you didn't hog her all the ing time!-

Yoseob: Tôi không chọn con heo của mình! Cô đến với tôi! Bạn có biết tại sao? Bởi vì tôi là awesome!
-I don't choose to hog her! She comes to me! You know why? Because I'm awesome!-

Dong Woon: Bạn sẽ không là "awesome! Bạn chỉ cần hành động tất cả ngọt ngào!
-You're not 'awesome'! You just act all sweet!-

Yoseob: Ai làm?!
-Who's acting!?-

After that Dong Woon grunted and walked away. Yoseob paced for a while, and I came out. He smiled at me and hugged me around the waist, but he didn't let go.
"I love you, Cassie." He started kissing my neck, then moved up to my lips, eventually pushing me up against the hallway wall.
His hands were on my waist, mine in his back pocket. I bit his bottom lip, and I felt him smile.
We were so close to each other, you could have put a peice of paper between us and it wouldn't fall.
I pulled away and smiled at him.
He tried to kiss me again, but I ducked and went the opposite direction.
"Princess."
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees?"
"Can I kiss you again?"
"Yes." He smiled and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head.
"Baby girl?"
"Yeeeeees, Yoseob?"
"Let me kiss you."
"I'm not stopping you."
He tried again, but when I moved, he grabbed my head and kissed me.
"Come on, shouldn't we go and eat?"
"Có cô gái trẻ xinh đẹp của tôi"
-Yes my beautiful baby girl-
Awww. I love his Vietnamese.

♥♥♥♥♥LATER THAT DAY♥♥♥♥♥

Yoseob and I got back from some weird resturaunt for famous people where we saw G Dragon again.
When we got back, I took a shower and walked to the living room to watch TV.
When i walked in, Hyun Seung was sitting on the couch.
"Hey, mà của tất cả mọi người khác? "
-Hey, where's everyone else?-
"Họ tất cả đã đi chụp ảnh của Super Junior. "
-They all went to Super Junior's photo shoot.-
"Oh."
"Hãy đến ngồi với tôi!"
-Come sit with me!-
He smiled big and kid-like and I walked over, sitting thigh-to-thigh with him.
We sat there watching those weird Asain game shows for about three hours, when Yoseob and the other boys came back.
"Yoseob!" I ran to him and jumped in his arms. Lol. Movie scene!!!
"Hi công chúa"
-Hi princess-
"I missed you."
"I know baby girl. I missed you too."
We stood there hugging, and Gi Kwang cleared his throat.
"PSH, nhận được trên nó Gi Kwang. chỉ ghen tôi nhận cô gái này tuyệt vời trước khi bạn của bạn."
-Psh, get over it Gi Kwang. Your just jealous I got this amazing girl before you.-
He rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.
"Come on baby." Yoseob picked me up and carried me to his room and sat me down on his bed.
He got up to shut the door and came over to me and pushed me so that I was laying down and he was on top of me.
He kissed my neck and collar bone, then up my neck and my cheek and to my lips.
I bit his bottom lip and he groaned, making me laugh. He smiled at me and kissed me again.
~~~(I wonder if she's ever going to tell me about kissing Key)~~~
^^^ Yoseob's Thoughts^^^