Chapter 13

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

Okay, so Cassie is sort of a Hoe, I will admit, but it adds more drama haha(:

 

I was sitting on my bed, alone, thinking.
I didn't know who I could talk too. Key, no. Taemin, no. Yoseob, hell no, and Hyun Seung and Dong Woon were out somewhere.
Well, I could always call G-Dragon.
I dialed his number, and he answered on the second ring.
"Heeello??"
"Oh, hi. GD? It's Cassie."
"Hey cutie. How are you?"
"Well, I kinda need some cheering up right now."
"Why don't you come over to my house and I can help."
"Alright." I hung up the phone and made my way to his house. I knocked on the door, an he answered.
"Hi." I said.
"Hey." He grabbed my hand and immediatley took me to his room.
♥♥♥♥♥NOTE: THIS SCENE ISFUL!(: LIKE I GO INTO A LOT OF DETAILS SO YEAH!(: AND THERE IS A LOT OF 'PILLOW TALK' LOL♥♥♥♥♥
He grabbed my face and pulled it to mine, and slipped, wait, forced his tounge into my mouth, and I kissed back.
His hand went under my shirt and bra, and he started rubbing in a circular motion, which made me groan. Then, he pinched my , making me moan. He picked me up and almost threw me to the bed, and came back to kissing me. He moved down to my neck, and stared at my many hickies.
"Damn. With all this, you must be pretty good."
"I guess."
"Well, lets see how good you really are." He winked and my neck, biting it a few times.
He kissed my stomach and it, then undid my pants button with his teeth, and all around the elastic of my , making me shiver.
"You like that?" I nodded. He took off the rest of my pants, then moved back up to my mouth.
I ran my hand down to the bottom of his shirt, and took it off. I looked at his abs and bit my lip. I leaned up, and them, making him groan a little. I went back to kissing him, and he flipped us over.
"I like the girl on top." He said, winking at me. He started kissing my neck, and I ran my hand down to his pants, and played with the button and zipper. I finally undid them and got his pants off.
He grabbed my hand and put it down his boxers. I looked at him.
"Please?" I smiled and started rubbing him. He groaned.
"Yes, baby. Oh god, that feels good. Keep going." I kept rubbing him for about ten minutes, when he took my hand out and kept kissing me.
We flipped over again, and he started roughly grinding his hips against mine, so hard that the bed started squeaking, and then I started .
When he stopped, I went back and kissed him, sliding my tounge in his mouth. We laid there making out for about five minutes, when I pulled away, and he held me in his arms.
"So, did I cheer you up?" I nodded. He smiled at me and kissed my forhead.
There was a knock on the front door.
"I'll go get it." He got up and threw on his shorts.
When he was gone for a while, I threw on a pair of his boxers and a T Shirt I found on his floor and walked over.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"." G-Dragon said. I looked over and it was ____.
"You're with...you're with Cassie?"
"Y-yeah." He studdered.
"You're a ing , you know that, Cassie?" She said, pusing GD out of the way and getting in my face. I just rolled my eyes.
"Okay, okay. No fighting." He tried to separate us.
"What the do you want us to do, make out?" ____ said sarcastically.
"Actually...not a bad idea."
"Oh shut up!" She yelled, hitting him in the head. I just stood there.
"Well excuse me for being a guy!" He said. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a necklace.
"Whatever." She said, and left.
"I have to use the bathroom." I said.
"Kay. I'll be here."
When I got back I couldn't stop smiling.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm not pregnant!"
"What?!"
"I started my period! It was a false alarm!"
"That's awesome!" He ran over to me, picked me up, and spun me around.
"I have to go tell Key! I have to tell Hyun Seung! I have to tell Yoseob!!" I ran into his room, changed and left.
When I got home, I ran inside, straight to Hyun Seung's room. He was asleep on his bed. I jumped on him.
"Hyun Seung!! Wake up! Now!" He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Cupcake, I was sleeping."
"I'm not pregnant!" His eyes got wide.
"Cassie, that's awsome!" He smiled and hugged me.
"Hyun Seung?"
"Yeah?"
"Could you tell Yoseob for me?" He pulled back and sighed.
"Cupcake, you need to tell him yourself." I made puppy dog eyes.
"Pwease tell him. He might say something to me like, 'Oh now you can still have with other people blah blah blah.'" Hyun Seung laughed at my Yoseob impression.
"Fine. I'll tell him."
"Yay!"
"Now go away. Let me sleep." I sighed and got up. I changed into some jean shorts and a T-Shirt and walked to the park.
When I was walking, I saw a girl, about maybe 16, sitting alone on a bench, her face in her hands. I walked over to her.
"Hey, are you okay?" She looked up, and her eyes got wide.
"You're Cassie Matthews!" She jumped.
"Uh, yeah. And you are?"
"Tabatha. But people call me Tammie."
"Oh, um, hi. What's wrong?"
"Oh, my mom kicked me out of the house." She said.
"Why?"
"Because I yelled at her because she took my door away."
"Oh." I thought about it.
"Would you like to come live with me?"
"Me? Live with you? And B2ST?" I nodded. "But you just met me. Aren't you scared I'm some creep?"
"I trust you. Come on." She smiled and we walked back home.
When we got home, all of the boys were setting up for something.
"Dong Woon!"
"Noona!" He ran over and hugged me, then looked at Tammie.
"Who's this?"
"This is my friend Tammie. She got kicked out of her house, so she is going to be staying in my room wit me for a while."
"Fun." He smiled at her, and she was beaming.
"Who's your favorite B2ST member?"
"Yoseob!"
"Oh, not him. Who else?"
"Hyun Seung."
"Kay. Lets go find him." We walked around the house, and found him in his room.
"Hey cupcake. Hi random girl I don't know."
"Hyun Seung, this is Tammie, shes staying with us for a while."
"Cool." Tammie and I sat down on his bed.
"So, what is everyone doing out there?"
"Oh, some party thing for SHINee. It's Anime, haha."
"SHINee's coming? As in Key and Jonghyun?"
"Yeah, I believe thats the only one."
"."
"What?" I turned to Tammie.
"Tammie, go to my room. It's next door, the one that says Cassie."
She nodded and left.
"I can't be in the same room with Key, Jonghyun, and Yoseob."
"Why not?"
"Well, Key and Yoseob you already know. And Jonghyun, well, yeah."
"Oh. Well, for you." He smiled and kissed my nose.
I got up and Tammie and I went out shopping. I got a Hello Kitty tank top with just some black skinny jeans, and Tammie got a Hello Kitty dress.
When we got home, we went inside and got dressed and walked into the party, which was filled with a lot of people.

 

NOTE:
Ending of this chapter is weird, idk how i should end it, so i just did,
And i added Tammie because I got a thing for Taemin in real life, but Cassie is too old to be with him(: