Roomies!

Push & Pull

ENJOY!

 

"I am sorry but there is nothing to do, all rooms are already full"

Hyesung thanked the lady before hanging up. He was standing in front of his and Erics (how he hates to say this) appartment. Hyesungs stuff was already placed in front of the room and Eric started taking them inside while Hyesung just kept looking at the paper. Why does he have to share a room with that annoying kid? He groaned and Eric had taken the last thing of his stuff into the room, waiting for Hyesung to come in. The younger male sighed and got in, looking around and Eric closed the door.

"Are you freaking kidding me! This place is a total mess!", Hyesung yelled at Eric after taking a look. Cloths were laying everywhere and it was only the first day of school! Without thinking what he was doing Hyesung started to clean the room and threw all the cloths on Eric.

"You better keep this clean or I will kill you!"

Eric just chuckled and put the cloths into the bathroom. After that he showed Hyesung his bed and laughed as he saw his reaction.

"A king sized bed? WHAT'S THIS?!"

"Well, I figured out that this would be better to sleep on since the single beds are pretty uncomfortable."

"Forget it! I am sleeping on the couch!", Hyesung said and Eric sighed. He didn't know why Hyesung was behaiving like this and he didn't get what he had done wrong. He really wanted to be Hyesungs friend and swore to himself that he will annoy Hyesung so long until the other would be his friend. 

"But your back would be hurt", Eric pouted and Hyesung groaned in annoyance and sighed.

"Fine. But DON'T TRY TO TOUCH ME.", Hyesung said and for every word he poke Erics chest. Eric nodded smiled happily, going into the small kitchen to make something to eat.

"No! I don't trust your cooking skills!", Hyesung yelled and pushed him out of the kitchen and closed the door.

"You are strange!", Eric yelled and sat down on the couch, pouting as he found nothing interesting to watch.

 

Hyesung on the other hand didn't know what to cook. He looked into the fridge only to find nothing. He saw some vegetables and decided to give it a try, mixing it with some noodles.

"This smells good!", Eric said and watched Hyesung serving the dinner.

"Whatever. Eat" Hyesung said and Eric started eating and so did he, not really caring for anything else. Once Hyesung is eating, nothing or nobody can disturb him and Eric pouted once again, wanting some attention from Hyesung. But the latter was busy eating so he didn't notice the pout on Erics face.

After eating Hyesung washed the dishes and flopped himself on the couch. For the first time this day he could look around the small apartment. The school had said that he would stay in a 'room' but this totally looked different. Once you open the door you will find yourself in a small living room, turn left and you would stand in the kitchen go back and go straight ahead you are in the bedroom and go through  the bedroom you are in the bathroom (including a bathtube and shower).

Without realizing that Eric had sat down next to him, being damn close he sigh and closed his eyes. He didn't know if he could handle being with Eric all the time and groaned, opening his eyes only to meet Erics gaze and quickly pushed him off, ending with both males falling off the couch, Hyesung on top of Eric.

Both moaned in pain and it took them a few seconds to realize their awkward position so Hyesung quickly tried to stand up, only to loose his balance again, landing on top of Eric once again, kissing him on the lips. Hyesung pulled away quickly, face red of embarassement and hurried into the bathroom, locking the door. 'Oh my god that is so awkward! Why do I act so strange around him?', Hyesung asked himself while slipping out of his school cloths into his pajama. It was a red one, simple yet warm enough. He brushed his tooth and fixed his hair before going out of the bathroom. Eric had also changed and was laying on the bed, standing up as Hyesung got out of him and went past him without saying something.

Hyesung groaned cause of the awkwardness and sat on the bed, not knowing with half was his. Eric came out a few minutes later, wet hair since he had taken a shower.

"You should take the left side. I tend to turn to the right, no matter what", Eric said and Hyesung did, laying stiff as Eric also got on the bed.

"Look, about the'kiss' earlier, don't worry. It's not like anyone of us is gay, right?", Eric said with a wink and Hyesung nodded, thankfully that Eric wasn't teasing him.

"Have a good night, Hyesungie"

"Night ... Eric-ah"

 

 

"Hey you two! What took you so long?", Junjin complained as Hyesung and Eric entered the classroom just a few minutes before the lesson would start.

"I didn't know that Hyesungie would take that long in the bathroom!", Eric wined whle Hyesung just shrugged it off.

"Hyesungie?", Junjin asked Hyesung while they sat down. Their first lesson today was maths.

"Don't ask. He just started using this name!", Hyesung said and Junjin let it be.

The first half of the day passed quickly and Hyesung was at the soccerfield with Junjin, not really wanting to play. He sighed as he passed the ball to Junjin and the latter cheered and crushed Hyesung into a hug.

After getting through the sports lesson he had history and this time Eric sat next to him, ignoring Hyesungs "Go away". The history teacher seemed to dislike Hyesung and asked him a lots of stupid questions. Then, after history they had english. Every student should transform his korean name into a english one. Eric already had his name (his usual name was Mun Junghyuk) and Hyesung sighed. He had once spent a year in America and for him, english was just as easy as korean.

"Junghyuk? Your name?"

"Eric Mun, sir"

"Right. Shin Hyesung?"

"Steve Jung"

"Good pronouncion, Steve"

"Thank you, sir"

 

"We need to go to the market to fill up the fridge for tonight. We will finish the project tomorrow", Hyesung said and Eric nodded. Right after school had ended both of them went straight to their apartment, getting ready for the project and to Hyesungs surprise they could go through it pretty fast.

"I want them!", Eric said while grabbing a bag of sweets but Hyesung but them back.

"Forget it! They are not healthy!"

"Who are you to tell me this? I want them and I will get them!", Eric was stubborn and Hyesung sighed as he looked for some meat.  It was strange to go grocery shopping with Eric and all the people starred and smiled at them as they pass by.

"You two are a really cute couple; fighting every minute but you seem to enjoy each others company", a old lady had said as she went past Eric and Hyesung, leaving the two  dumbfounded.

"Yah! Why are thy like this?", Hyesung asked and this time it was him who had a pout on his lip. Eric chuckled and pulled him to the cash desk. As they got out of the shop it was around curfew and they had to hurry back, barely making it in time. As soon as they reached their shared apartment, Hyesung put the things into the right places and went to change; once again in the bathroom but forget to lock the door and Eric just casually walked in. Hyesung quickly covered his chest and Eric looked at him.

"Why are you covering it? We are both guys..", Eric said and got suspicious as he saw some ugly marks. He took the shirt out of Hyesuungs hand and gasped as he saw the marks and scars on Hyesungs upper body.

"YAH!", Hyesung quickly dressed himself and was about to leave the room as Eric grabbed his arm.

"Who was that?"

"That's nothing you are supposed to know?"

"Is he still doing this?"

"No, so can you let it be?"

"..."

"Please?"

Hyesung really didn't want to tell Eric what had happen and Eric understood this, nodding as both made their way to the bed.

"Night Hyesungie"

"Night... Eric-ah"

 

Note: update! yuhu! Do you like it, you?

And sorry for the errors! ;)