1st day

Push & Pull

{ Chapter One - 1st day

--------------------

 

"Hello students, the new school years starts today. I hope you have had good holidays and the seniors hopefully haven't forgotten to learn for their upcoming important exams. I don't want to see any of you again next year", Mr. Kang, the director of the private school, said and the students clapped, not really looking forward to their principals' speech. "I mentioned the last year that our school is working with other highschools together and this year we have five new students. Four of them will start here as juniors but there is one male whose family has moved so he has to do his last year as a senior again. Now, let me introduce the five newcomers. Our four juniors, Kim EunAe, Lee MinSun, the twins Kang JiHee and JiHan and Lee YunAe!" The students clapped and the boys were happy since three of the juniors were good looking girls. The only boy among them, Lee MinSun, smiled shyly and the girls got excited. Mr. Kang shook his head before he told the new juniors to introduce themselves and asked for the crowd to be quiet. "I'd like to introduce the new seniour now. He comes from Daegu Arts Highschool, Jung Pilkyo!", Mr Kang happily introduced the boy and the newcomer smiled before introducing himself. "Hello, my name is Jung Pilkyo but I prefer to be called Shin Hyesung. I am eighteen and come from Daegu. Please treat me well!" The students clapped and some girls squelled as Hyesung took a seat next to the other newcomer.

A boy entered the stage and the crowd went quiet, listening to their representive, Eric Mun. "Hello everyone. Today's the start of a new school year. There are thousand chances to achieve what you want to achieve. As every year the school offers you to join various clubs, from soccer to musical. There is a little change in the system; you'll have to chose three clubs at last since they will be replaces as actual lessons. For example, if you are going to chose the soccer club you'll have a soccer practice instead of just having sports. If you have any other questions just ask the head teachers. I'd like us to make this a great last years for us seniors and a great start for the juniors! Fighting!"

"FIGHTING!", the crowd replied and everyone was screaming happily.

 

That's how the first day for Hyesung has started and he already hated one guy. The guy who hold that speech. He didn't know why but he just hated him. The way he talks, the way he look at others, just everything. Hyesung had made a note to himself to ignore this guy but his plan was being destroyed as Mr. Kang told him that Eric would be responsible to show him around the school. Hyesung tried his best to tell Mr. Kang that he is old enough to figure everything out alone but the principal didn't want to listen and Hyesung groaned as Eric approached him.

"Hey, my name is Eric, but you already know it"

"Yeah whatever, let's get over with this"

"Yah, you are kinda rude!"

Hyesung looked at Eric and shook his head. The boy was pouting! At that age!

"Stop being like a child and show me the school so that I don't have to see your face again this day!", Hyesung said to Eric and the male just huffed.

"Ok, we are at the gym right now and Mr. Kang will hold a speech every month here. If you use this exit at the back you'll be at the sports field and if..."

Hyesung sighed, not really listening to Eric. He knew that this school was pretty different from his old one but he still found it a bit strange. Eric didn't realize that he wasn't listening so he didn't bother to focus again. He just followed Eric like a dog and was relieved as the school bell rang once. 

"It will ring in five minutes again, the sign for all students to be in the classroom. By the way, what classes do you have?"

Without waiting for an answer Eric took Hyesungs time table and smiled.

"We'll have everything together expect music. I have sports instead"

No freaking way? All Hyesung wanted was the guy to leave and now it turns out that he has so many lessons with that guy? Hyesung groaned and followed Eric to their first lesson; physics.

He spotted a free place in the edge of the classroom and sat down. He was relieved as he saw Eric taking a place at the first row and waited for the teacher to start her lesson.

"Hello class. My name is Jun JiAe. I am your physicteacher this year. First, I'd like to test your knowledge"

Hyesung was pretty good in physic and had no problems to answer the question she asked him. Other then him, Eric wasn't able to get a single question right but the teacher told him that she was confident that he would learn it this year.

No way, he seems to dump to get this in one year! Hyesung smiled to himself and was surprised as the bell rang; now they had their second lessons for this day. History.

 

Hyesung was one of the first to leave the classroom as the bell rang for the break. History was one of the subjects he hates even though he was quite good in it. Without realizing he had bumped into a person and quickly excused himself.

"Aren't you the new one? Hyesung?"

"Yes"

"I am Junjin! Nice to meet you. Wanna eat lunch?"

Hyesung would usually just say no but Junjin seemed friendly so he agreed. After sitting down with Junjin he got to konw his friends. Minwoo, a short guy. Dongwan, he was a bit strange and Andy, he was the silent one.

"Oh and Eric will be here in a few seconds"

Hyesung groaned again and sighed. Why did he have to see this guy all the time?

"You know him already?"

Hyesung nodded and Junjin grinned.

"Eric can be annoying sometimes but he is a great friend"

"Yeah, whatever. I don't like him"

"You'll like him after a few days"

Hyesung wondered how Junjin could be so certain about this. There was no way that he would like this Eric guy in a few days. Heck, he would never ever like this guy. Never!

--------------------

Note:  Sorry for the late update! T_T

Hope you like it?

If so, please leave some comments!