Chapter 5

Safe and Sound
* * *
 
"Miss, should I help you with anything ? You seem lost ." Someone whose voice was sweet and calm, said. Yuri turned around and saw a pretty, friendly-looking girl.
"I'm new here. I came to Seoul yesterday with... umm.. some friends. But I forgot the way back to our new apartment." Yuri didn't know why she told these things to a complete stranger. Perhaps because she looked as though she genuinely wanted to help her.
"Oh, I see. I know Seoul quite well, so perhaps you could tell me something abut the surroundings of your house." the dtanger smiled sweetly.
" Hmmmm... a fountain, a candy shop, some graffiti... OH, and a billboard advertising pizza!" Yuri tried to remember.
"Omg, I know this place!" she shouted and suddenly dragged Yuri with her. Being dragged by a stranger in an unfamiliar place wasn't really what you would describe as 'safe' , but this girl was too sweet to do anything bad to her. After a few minutes of walking they arrived.
"This is the place!!! YAY! Thanks!" Yuri jumped up and down and hugged her. "How did you know?" Yuri asked.
"This is where I live, so I guess we will meet quite often from now on. By the way, my name is Yoona." she smiled
"I'm Sung..... Kwon Yuri!" She forgot that she changed her identity when she left Detroit. Now her name was no longer Sung Yuri, but Kwon Yuri.
"Ok I have to leave. I think my friends are worried." Yuri said
" Kayy , bye . It was nice meeting you." She waved. Yuri quickly climbed the stair and slammed the door open. " I'm here !!" she shouted. To her surprise, everyone was still asleep. Kai was on the couch hugging his blanket while Kris and Key could be seen in one of the rooms sleeping heavily. "Nobody's awake" she whispered. She then looked at Kai's face and then at a black marker on the floor and then again at Kai's face, and she smiled. She picked up the marker and got close to his face  'He's not bad' she thought . She brought the marker to his face ' But let's give him a makeover,haha!' and started drawing on this face.. He then slowly opened his eyes and Yuri quickly thre the marker away but she had no time to stand up and walk away, so he caught her sitting right in front of him.
"Why are you so close? Were you trying to..kiss me?" he raised an eyebrow and smiled.
"Haha... funny." she rolled her eyes and was about to stand up when he grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him. He pulled her closer until their faces were inches apart.
"ewww... let me go."and she pushed his face with her hands . Kai could see that after she pushed his face, black stains were left og on her palm.
"what's this, why are your hands black?!" and with that he rushed to the bathroom, and when he saw himself in the mirror he screamed "YAH! what have you done to my face?!". Yuri couldn't stop laughing.

Kris and Key had waken up and it was time for late breakfast.

"What do we have for breakfast?" Kris asked.
"Bread with strawberry jam, that's the only thing I can cook." Yuri answered.
"I'm allergic to strawberries." Kai pouted. Yuri put a slice of bread on Kai's plate. and patted his shoulder "Eat well" and she grabbed her bag and opened the entrance door."I'm leaving, bye bye." she said.
"Where are you going?" Key asked . "Oh, just wandering around, getting to know Seoul better." She replied.
"Ok, but don't go too far." Key said 
"Ok, mama, bye."
After she left the house, she spotted a familiar figure walking a little ahead of her.
"Yoona!!" She shouted, and Yoona turned around ,and after seeing Yuri , she immediately smiled. "Oh, hey!"
"Where are you heading, let's walk together!" Yuri said.
"I was going to a coffee shop, let's get to know each other better! come!." and she dragged Yuri with her.
"So how old are you?" Yuri asked.
" 18, you?"
"same",
" Are you living alone? Yuri asked.
"Yeah, my parents don't really care if I live alone or not , if I have a boyfriend or not, the only thing they care about is their business. They surely love it more than they love me, so that's why I decided to live alone , I don't really feel well when I see them because I can see that there are no feeling between us." A tear escaped and trickled down her cheeck"Wait, what am I telling you?
"Don't say that, every parent loves their children." Yuri patted her back.
"What about you, why did you move to Seoul with "some friends"?" yonna now asked her.
"Umm, my parents sent me to Seould to study,,,, yeah." She obviously lied.
"Where are they?" Yonna asked
" Goyang!" She lied once again.

Yuri stayed with Yoona all day long, going to a coffee shop, then to the mall, to a park. They became close, they shared their phone numbers, talked about their lives until now. Yoona was Yuri's first female friend, and she liked her very much. It was late in the night when Yuri arrived. She opened the door slowly to find Key with a lot of bags around him., it was obvious that he went shopping for house necessities, clothes and other stuff.

"Where are Kai and Kris?" Yuri asked.
"I don't know but my guess would be that they went drinking? " Key sighed.
"D-drinking?" For some reason Yuri didn't like the idea of them getting drunk this late. What if they slept with some random chick. 'Why do I even care?' she thought. Just then they hear a loud bang, the door was slammed open, and drunk Kris and Kai walked in zig zag, at least Kris.
"Who allowed you to drink ?" Yuri said.
" You wanted me to ask you for permission? Go away." Kris chuckled. He was seriously drunk.
"Please excuse him, Yuri. I don't know what happened to him that got him so drunk." Kai didn't drink too much because he was too busy to stop Kris from drinking too much, something got him really sad, but Kai doesn't know what exactly was that.
"Let's help him get dressed." Key said. Yuri got closer to him and wanted to take his jacket off, but Kris pushed her really hard.
" I said go away, what don't you understand. Get your filthy hands off me!!" he shouted. Everyone was shocket, especially Yuri, who got in her room ,slammed the door and took out her phone.She was literally crying. She rarely cried 'How could he do that' she thought and dialed a number.
"Hello?" Someone answered.

 

As I promised, another update! This time a longer one.

Wow, violent Kris, what happened too him, and who did Yuri call?

Stay tuned?

Kaiyul or Krisyul? comment! I tried to balance them as much as possible since I still don't know.

Upvote and subscribe please!! ^_^