Chapter 3 - Seoul

Safe and Sound
* * *
 
 
Kris and Kai looked intently at her for 10 seconds, when Kris suddenly hit  Kai's arm.
"Snap it out, you look like a creep." he whispered.
"She's hot, I didn't expect that." Kai chuckled lighty.
"Yeah, whatever, she's ok ." Kris pretended to be uninterested in her, when in fact , he couldn't get his mind off her. Nonetheless, he hasn't forgotten the reason why they were on the plane, so he had to be more serious than ever. Kai ,on the other hand, was the irresponsible kind of person that took tasks too lightly, he had a flirtatious personality and had had a lot of relationships in the past , some that lasted longer and others that lasted shorter.
" Umm. why dont we get to know each other?" Key said to ease the awkwardness.
"Not in the mood" Yuri said while sticking her cheek to the small window.
"Yuri, behave." Key said with his diva tone . " So, yeah I am Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key; I am 19, I am Yuri's childhood friend, her "protector", her bestie, her ultimate friend...."
"Ok , we got it." Kris said
" I am Kris , I am also 19, I moved to Detroit when I was 15 because my parents found a good highschool for me there , Kai was my first friend in Detroit... yeah, that's like all you need to know.."
" Ok now me. I am Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai, I am 18 , almost 19. My mother remarried in Detroit after my father died, then my mother got diagnosed with cancer when I was 14 and she died 2 years ago... since then i've been living on my own..." 
yuri turned around to see Kai . Even though she didnt like him because she thought that everything happened because of him and Kris, she felt sympathetic toward him when she heard that both of his parents died.
"Oh, I am sorry..." Yuri said.
"It's ok." Kai looked down.
"I-I am Yuri, 18 years old" she extended an arm towards Kai and smiled. Kris was a bit sad that she didn't do the same thing for him, but quickly erased the thought ' who needs her ' he thought again.
After many hours of waiting, the plane suddenly arrived in Seoul. Yuri had never seen Seoul , from the airplane's window , it seemed a very peaceful place, a very safe one, too safe for her.
It was afternoon, the sun shone brightly, when the 4 runaways exited the seoul airport. All of them were sleepy, hungry , had no money, no place where to go. Or..
"Kris call your parents! They live in Seoul.." Kai remembered.
"Oh yeah, wait a second." He went to a phone cabin and dialed their number.On the the bench near the cabin Yuri,Kai and Key were sitting watching Kris's expression. After they saw his reactin in the booth,
"We're doomed." Yuri said to Kai and Kris.
"Let's wait, maybe it's not that bad ."  Kai said.
After 2 minutes Kris returned with a worried face and didn't look at them.
"So,,," Yuri said.
"So..." Kris repeated
"What happened?" 
" Well, you see....." Kris scratched his neck " They are on a business trip in New York"
"What?Oh it doesn't matter we can find somewhere where to stay for a few days, no?" Yuri said unsure.
"No?" she repeated herself 
"They  are staying 2 months"  Kris said
"2 months ?!" They all exclaimed in unison
"Omg, what are we gonna do, I dont wanna become a beggar!'  Yuri felt like crying
"Stop it, that won't happen" Key said
"We can't get hired that fast, we don't have where to stay. Hey I heard strippers are paid good, can you 3 perhaps...."  Yuri asked them, but the truth is she wasn't 100 percent serious.
"What?! Stripper? me? never." Kris said
Few hours had passed and the sun was setting. They sat on their bags on the floor , hopeless.
"Didn't your parents say something about coming back, or didnt they give you their bank account or something?" Yuri asked Kris.
"Oh, they just said something like 'Use your credit cards'  but it doesnt work in Seoul?" Kris sighed
Yuri got onn her feet," Wait, what do mean by it doesn't work?"
" I mean I use my cards in Detroit, they don't work anywhere around the world, don't they?" Kris said innocently
Everybody's eyes widened " WHAT?! YOU HAD YOUR CARD WITH YOU ALL THIS TIME?! Kai shouted
" Let's go to the bank now!! now!!" Key said
When they reached the bank and asked how much the cards contained , they all sumed up to more that 200,000 $
"Wow, omg you're rich." Yuri said .
"His parents are CEOs of an electronics company. But you know.... he kinda lacks a brain." Kai told her and they both chuckled.
"Hey, I heard that" 
"Let's go rent and apartment or something like that." Kris said.
"Oh yeah, but let's eat something first" Yuri's stomach growled.
 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!

I'll try to update more often.

Hope you liked this chapter

Comment, subscribe and upvote! ^_^