Ok... What was that?

My secret admirer is no other than the KINGKA???

Kwon Shin Ah's POV

1 hour of geometry class felt like a thousand years!

 

I can literally feel burning gazes setting my back on fire. -_-

How did a simple and friendly smile manage to ruin my day? Do girls really crave for this little interaction with these so called kingkas?

 

The more I think about it... The more I wonder! Why did he actually smile at me? It even seemed like a genuine and sweet smile!

I covered my face with my hair to hide my flushed face.

Shin Ah, please stop thinking about this impossible thoughts... It will make you seem like you are one of those "fangirls"

 

I just hope that my mind will stop thinking about these things.... 

 

Yong Junhyung's POV

When I saw Shin Ah sitting at her usual seat in geometry class, I can't help but take a glance at her. I noticed how her skin seems really soft and how her uniform is worn the way it is supposed to be worn. Unlike those crazy fangirls that hike up their skirts and their uniforms; expecting an attention from us. Tch... no way! I only have eyes for one girl. BUT THAT'S A SECRET! Even my friends don't know about it... ^_^ 

 

I took my usual spot; right beside her. I took another glance and this time, she also looked up. I saw her beautiful hazel eyes and stared at it for a moment, before giving her a genuine smile. If she is already this beautiful with her nerdy look, how more beautiful can she be if she removes all those unecessary accesories of her face!!!?

I could've stared at her for a very long time, but i noticed that our crazy fangirls are already glaring at her.. So i had no choice but to look away... :(

 

Throughout the whole geometry class, I was thinking of a way to actually communicate with her or send her a message or something without her knowing that it is me! I wanna do this because in a way, I want to indirectly tell her my feeling without exposing my identity since I know that she will receive a lot of hate from those fangirls...

Think....

Think....

Think....

TING!~~

There was a lightbulb in my head and i think i found the perfect idea! I could be.. her secret admirer!!~~

 

"Junhyung hyung, why are you smiling so creepily?" Yoseob said.

"Oh... was I" I tried to reply as coolly as possible.

"Yeah.. Hyung.. I swear you were thinking so hard that you like like a maniac" He jokingly replied.

"Don't even speak of this" I sharply replied. Sending a death glare on the "acting maknae"

"O-ok" He stuttered.

RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!~~~~~~

 

Finally! It's break. I am really getting stuffy in this seats.

 

I took one glance at Shin Ah before i exited the classroom. I was smiling to myself when someone called my attention.

OPPA!! One of the queenkas shouted.

What's her name again? Is it Becki? Betty? WHO CARES!!

Ugh.. she looks so ty and despersate. Definitely not my taste.

 

I ignored her and try to walk away but she catched up to me. 

OPPA! She screeched.

"Stop calling me oppa, what do you want" I replied.

Oppa, would you and your friends like to accompany us girls to a club? Be our dates? She beemed.

Me and the boys are busy. I annoyingly replied.

 

She doesnt seem to get the hint so she kept convincing me until someone approached her and interrupted her persuasion.

I know that girl.

Its Shin Ah..

 

U-uhm.. H-here i-is your h-homework-k.. She stuttered.

"Ok whatever, I know that you'd be obedient enough to do it since you know who you're messing with if you don't do it!" Viki threteaned.

She curtly snatched the paper away from Shin Ah hands and rudely shooed her away like she was some insect.

 

I suddenly felt my blood boiling. That b**** better stop doing that before i really lose my cool.

 

So.. OPPA! What do you say? Saturday night? She replied. Showing her pout and hiked up skirt.

NO!~ I bursted. 

Please stop bothering me and please stop bothering that .. That Nerd!

I can't even say her name out loud. They can't know that i have special attention for her. I thought. Uggghh... So hard to call her a nerd. I thought almost too loudly.

 

I walked away as fast as I can. I looked up and saw Shin Ah looking at me with a shocked expression. I suddenly realized that i said my thought out loud! She heard it!!!!! What am I gonna do.

 

I walked past her as fast as I can and even scoffed so that she won't suspect a thing and forgot about it.

Once gone. I thought to myself.. " I really need some food" but guess what? I said it loudly again!

 

I should really keep this thoughts inside my head! ONLY!~

 

Kwon Shin Ah POV

 

While I was on my way to the cafeteria. I looked for Viki to give her the homework.

I saw her with one of the kingkas and slowly approached her.

 

U-uhm.. H-here i-is your h-homework.. I stuttered.

"Ok whatever, I know that you'd be obedient enough to do it since you know who you are messing with if you dont do it! She hissed.

She snatched the paper and turned back her attention to the kingka; Junhyung. 

 

As I was walking back. I heard Junhyung shout.

"Please stop bothering me and please stop bothering.. that.. NERD! He angrily shouted.

Am I hearing what I am hearing? Is he.. defending me?

 

Erase Erase Erase..

I shook my head and said to myself.

"Shin Ah yah.. Stop thinking ridiculous and out of this world things! " HAHAHA. I laughed to myself.

 

As i was nearing the cafeteria. I heard a man shouted.

 

"I cant even say her name out loud. They cant know that i have special attention for her!. So hard to call her a... NERD.."

I looked over to see who that person was.

 

My eyes widened when I saw who it is. YONG JUNHYUNG. The kingka...

His eyes almost widened. But it quickly turned to slits as he walked by as fastly as he could and even scoffed at me.

 

When he was long gone. I thought to myself.. Am i the nerd that he was talking about?? Was he... DEFENDING me?

I mentally hit myself for thinking such foolish thought.

Why would a kingka defend a nerd like me? 

 

Impossible! Hahaha.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking that the kingka really has this so called "SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR ME" kekekekekeke

 

Shin Ah.. think logically.. you're not in dreamland..

 

I met G.na in the cafeteria and we lined up to get out food.

As we eat eat our food, I glanced at the Kingka's table and saw Yong Junhyung. Eating smugly and casually.

I looked away almost immediately when he was about to turn my way.

 

I was chewing my food helplessly while deep in thought

But the more i think about it..

 

WHAT WAS THAT???

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Fanficlover96 here! This is my last update before I go to a study tour! I will be gone in a month or so.

So.. before i leave, i decided to make one last update! 

Hope you enjoy it! Please comment and share your thoughts~! ♥

All comments will be loved! As always! hahaha!

I will try to update the story as much as i can once i get back! 

 

Thank you for all who viewed the story and those who subscribed!!

Fanficlover96 loves you all!! ♥♥♥♥♥

I will miss all of you my wonderful fellow asianfanfic-TIONER!! hahaha! :))