Introducing me...!

My secret admirer is no other than the KINGKA???

Kwon Shin Ah's POV

Rrrring......

 

I groaned as the alarm clock rang. I checked the time and it was already 6am; my wake up time. I forcefully got out of bed and readied myself for another day of school.

 

Hello everyone, I am Kwon Shin Ah; daughter of Kwon Seung Hun and Park Shin Ae. Yes.. The KWON SEUNG HUN. Owner and CEO of Kwon enterprises and trading; a multimillion dollar company. I am also the sister of the KWON JI YONG! The "hottest" bachelor in town. I am also the sister in law of Dara Park. A very successful model and singer!

As their only daughter of the Kwons, you would expect me to be a shopaholic and a spoiled brat right? WRONG! In fact, I am just a plain ol' jane. 

Unbelievable huh?

In fact, a lot of people say that my "fashion sense" is not even fashion at all! I even heard them gossiping about my age! They think I am an ahjumma... :|

Why? What's wrong? I like the way I dress! I am "fashionable" right???

Ok.. maybe not.

 

 

I go to Cube high.. An exclusive private school only for the finest and richest. My parents say that it is the safest place for me to study in order for me to avoid the eyes of the media. 

Honestly, I don't like media exposure and any other public attention so I begged my parents to keep my life really private despite the keen eyes of the media. Why so? I don't like receiving any form of attention!!! I hate it when a lot of people talk about me as if they know things about myself that even i dont know! 

 

 

Knock Knock Knock...

Shin Ah! What's taking you so long to dress up? A loud voice declared.

Thats my nanny! Park Kyung Hee! She is the most loyal but naggy nanny in the world! She gets mad easily.. so better get out of the bathroom already before i hear one of her endless nagging sessions!!! kekeke... :))

Yes Nanny!~ Out there in a minute! I replied.

 

As usual.. my parents already left for work! Seriously? I dont even get to see them that often...

Well.. I understand.. Its for the company...

 

....... 30 minutes later.....

After finishing breakfast. I checked at the time. Its already 6:45am. Time to go to school! :)

 

I only ride my bike going to school. Since I dont want to bother Butler Lee too much. I know that he is already tired and needs rest. So a little exercise in the morning is ok! 

 

As I reach the gates of Cube high, I can already hear loud squeals and screams of majority of the girls in campus. 

Ughhh... I just want some peace and quiet just once! Why is it necessary to scream every morning just because the Kingka(s) will be arriving soon? I thought. Seriously.. they wouldnt approach you anyway...

I tried to pass by quietly to avoid being picked on by fellow students and the Queenka(s). They think that i dont deserve to be in this school because my "image" doesnt seem to fit the school's image... I also try to avoid them because most of the time, they make me do their homework... :((

 

Hey!!! Nerd!~~~ One of the Queenkas Viki called.

 

Yes...? I softly replied.

 

Here. 

She tossed me a two-page paper.

 

Give it to me by recess. Make sure you finish it! Or else....! She hissed.

Ok. I replied.

 

Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!~~~~~~~ All the girls squealed. 

OMG!!~~~ It's B2ST!!! Someone shouted.

They're so hot!!!~~~~ Omo!! Do you think he'll notice me!!!~~~~ One of the my classmated chirped.

 

I looked over the screaming (or shall i say Squealing?? kekeke ;P) crowd of women and saw B2ST. The Kingkas of Cube high. 

Yeah yeah.. They're good looking. I DON'T REALLY CARE! Our school is polluted with Noise pollution because of them!

 

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg!!!~~~

I checked the time; 7:55. Time to go to the classroooms. I looked over and saw my friend G.na waving to me. 

Yes yes.. I have a friend! What do you think? All nerds are loners..? You're wrong! hahaha! ;)

G.na is unlike any other girl I have met before. Even though she is pretty and many boys like her and all, she still chooses to hang out with me! She says that she enjoys my company! Many people say that if she hangs out with the NERD, I'll rub off my nerdness to her, but she says that i shouldnt listen to what people say! She's so sweet! 

 

I walked over to G.na and greeted her. 

Hi G.na! I cheerfully said!

Hi Shin Ah! She happily replied.

Lets go to class now! I said,

 

I approached my first class before me and G.na parted. 

 

See you in recess! G.na shouted

Ok! I replied.

 

I looked over to my first class; Geometry.

As i sat on my seat, i looked over and saw Yong Junhyung, one of the kingkas sitting next to me! I looked over to the other side and saw my girl classmates sending my death glares. Seriously? They are jealous for this petty little thing? 

I took a peak at him and saw him smile at me... Giving me a more death glares from my classmates.

 

I know that this will be a very long day....

 

 

Hello everyone! Fanficlover96 here!! Hahaha! After a very very long time! 

Finally updated and released my very first chapter!!

I think it will take me some time before i update again since I am going to participate in a study tour this summer! hahaha!! :)))

Anyways, I was inspired to write today! 

So here you go!

Hope you like it!

Comments and suggestions are very welcome and are appreciated! Criticisms as well! :)))

I'm not really good at writing! hahaha!~~~

Hope you can help me improve! Thank you! :P