Time to let him go

Don't fall for what you see

Nichkhun's POV

Its been a week since that day and she's still up there in her room, being heart broken. She wouldn't come out to go to school either. Instead, Byung-hun would come over after school to bring her new homework. He would stay over to help her if she didn't understand the assignment. The next school day, he would come over and get all her finished homework and return them to her teachers. 

I wanted to go up there and shake her and tell her that Wooyoung doesn't deserve any of her tears and that she needs to forget about him. 

Please God. Tell me what I can do for my baby sister?

Saturday

Viki and I are sitting in the living room, watching some tv. She kept on staring up at the ceiling, most likely staring up at Younghe's room with a concern look. 

"Oppa."

"Hm?"

"What are we going to do about Younghe? She can't stay up there forever."

I sighed as my heart squeezed tightly. " I don't know."

We stayed silent until Victoria's face lit up as she got an idea. She told me what her idea was but I hesitated to agree with her.

What if we take her and it doesn't help? I swear to God if this doesn't work, I'm going to beat the crap out of you Wooyoung. Just you wait. 

Author's POV

Younghe sat on her bed, facing the window, looking at the world with a sad look. The sun shined on her face but it didn't help lighten her mood. In her arms was a yello chick plushie that has lost its new look as it was covered with dried tears from every night.

A knocking at the door didn't startle her at all. Victoria came in.

"Younghe-ah. Get ready. We're going to the mall since your brothers have the weeekend off."

Your POV

I slowly turned look at her. She opened my closet and scounge through to find an outfit that would go well with the weather. Once she found one, she placed them on the bed next to me. I started to lose interest and looked out of the window again. I felt unnie's eyes on me but I chose to ignore it. I heard a soft sigh and the sound of her approaching me. I felt the matress dip next to me as I smelled unnie's lotion. 

"Sweetie. I know what you going through but you need to let him go. Its not good for you if you keep on going like this."

My heart squeezed as I heard the sadness in her voice. Tears slid down my cheek.

I'm hurting all the people I love. What am I doing? I think I need help.

I sat there, struggling to say something but the words were lodged in my throat. I heard unnie sigh again and began to stand up in defeat when I gently grabbed her hand. I kept my head down, not wanting to look at her in the eyes.

"Unnie... what do I do? I don't want to forget him because I love him and he's my first love. But I'm angry at myself for not wanting to forget him."

I placed my hand oin my hair and tugged it. A warm hand placed on top of mine, making me stop. 

"You don't have to forget him completely. Everybody has a first love. Some are lucky enough to be in a realtionship with their first love but some aren't. To those that aren't, they will always remember them. Some good, some bad things about them but mostly good things. If you are willing to remember all the good things you and him did together, it will be easier for you to let him go. Don't think about the one sided love you have for him. Its his fault for not falling in love for the prettiest, kindest girl I've ever known."

That made me laugh alittle. My family and Byungie are the only ones that said I was pretty or beautiful. I stood up and smiled at unnie.

"Ok. Get out. I'm gonna go change." 

Unnie smilled and walked out of the room.

Later

We all piled into the car and Khunnie oppa drove us to the mall. I looked out of the window and watched the scenary go by. A couple of minutes later, we arrived at the mall. We walked in to see a lot of people going shoppping at the mini stores. At first we just looked around. Admiring at what they displayed.  The first couple of minutes we haven't bought anything. We rounded the corner to be greeted wih loud music. In a big space laid a giant dance floor and two speakers with a dj. We walked aroud but the sign stopped me. 

                                                        Do you love to dance?

                                                      Come to the dance floor and select a song from the

                                                      DJ and dance. No fee.

"Remember you used to dance a lot when you were younger?"

I nodded remember the joy I had when I danced. That sadly disappeared when our parents died. Something nudged my side.

"Go ahead and try it!"

Junnie oppa said with a grin on his lips. I turned to look at unnie and Khunnie oppa. They both gave me an encouraging smile. I nodded and walked towards the DJ. He pulled his head phone away from his ears and asked me

"What song do you want to hear?"

I told him the song I really liked. He nodded and pulled his head phones back in place. He moved to his lap top and began typing. I moved to the center of the dance floor and waited for the song to begin. As soon as "Hot and Cold by Jewelry" came on, I began to move. At first my movements felt jerky and stiff since I haven't dance in a while. Soon my movements became more smoother and my body was moving with the beat. I was in my own little world. All the bad things about Wooyoung disappeared which left me feeling free.

Sadly the song ended and I was greeted with cheering from my family. I smiled as I felt my heart shined in my soul. My body felt so light ad free. At first I thought something was wrong with me, but I notice it was the new me and I have awaken it from the deep part of my soul.

I pulled unnie into a hug. She was surprised by my actions but got over it and hugged me back.

"Thank you unnie. Now I'm ready to let him go."

"Your welcome."

The rest of the time we spent at the mall, we bought a couple of things. We all got one piece animal pajamas. Junnie oppa got a monkey, I got a panda, Khunnie oppa got a dog and unnie got a penguin. We also went to a photo booth and took a lot of pictures. We each got a copy.

Once we got home, unnie washed our new pajamas and dried them. While I was waiting for mine, I cleaned my room. I kept all the photo booth pictures of me and Wooyoung since they all held the good times when we were out on dates.. I kept all the plushies Wooyoung gave to me because I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away. I went through my ihpone and delelted the pictures from there since I didn't want so many pictures of him. I was about to throw away a tiny glass jar with a cork which held mini scrolls in them. I unstoppered the jar and pulled out one of the scorlls. I unrolled in and saw a single typed line one it.

Past

Wooyoung gave me a empty jar. I looked at him, confused.

"I have this idea. We each write something good about the other person after each date. Once its full, we can give it to the other person or replace it with a bigger jar and add more. "

I smiled and nodded, clearly liking the idea.

Present

I smiled as I read one of the many good things about Wooyoung. I neatly rolled the piece of paper back up and placed it back in the jar. I placed the cork back in and placed it back where it came from.

I'll never forget you Wooyoung.


Hey everybody! I hope what I wrote was clear -/////- If not I apologize. I you want, send me a message and I'll explain it better. Enjoy!