I love you

Don't fall for what you see

Red: English

Your POV

Byungie and I arriving at the front gate of the school. We passed through the gates and walked towards the doors of the school. An annoying voice could be heard coming towards us.

"Well. Well. What do we have here. Oh look at this! You brought a friend with you."

I sighed as I stopped walking and turned to look at CL straight in eyes.

"Hello CL."

She ignored me and walked to Byungie, who was standing next to me. She walked around him, inspecting him from head to toe. Byungie stood there with a curious look on his face. Cl backed away and smirked.

"You new here shorty? I suggest you change the way you look. You look like !"

Byungie clenched his jaws as he held the urge to attack her. His quickly changed to a sly smile.

" Younghe. What did she just say? I don't understand what shes saying."

I smirked and followed along with his little game.

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask her?"

I nearly bursted out laughing when I saw the confused look on CL's face.

"Hey! Could you repeat that again?"

Byungie had a smile on his face, clearly enjoying his new game. CL had a frustrated look since she couldn't understand a word we were saying.

"Come on. Lets go to our locker."

Byungie nodded and we walked off. Once we were far away from CL, we both bursted out laughing.

"Oh my god! That was priceless! Lets do that again one day."

"I just couldn't resist :D. Anyway, who is she?"

"Shes the queenka of the school but most of us call her the ."

Byungie nodded.

"I like that name better. It definately suits her."

We walked to my locker and he neatly placed his book bag in there. We grabbed the stuff we needed and headed off to our first class. Fortunatly, both of our schedules are the same. We entered into the class room and found seats next to each other. I looked up at the clock on the wall. My eyes widen and I quickly stood up, scaring Byungie.

"Byungie-ah. I need to go somewhere. I'll be right back so just stay here ok?"

Byungie nodded and pulled out his i-phone and the angry birds theme song could be heard.

I speed out of the room and headed towards the roof top.

Wait for me oppa.

Author's POV

Younghe ran around and around the flights of stairs. Finally she got to the door that opens to the roof. She swung open the door open to see Wooyoung leaning against the railing, looking at the many tall buildings. She stared at him as his face slowly lit up as the sun rose up form the horizon.

Your POV

I took a deep breath. Slowly, my heart calmed down. I walked towards oppa and stood next to him with my back leaning against the railing.

"I was begining to worry you weren't going to show up."

"I'm sorry oppa. My best friend from the States came here and I had to show him to his class since he has the same schedule as me." I gave a apologic smile.

Wooyound turned to look at me with a pout. 

"I thought I was you best friend."

I quickly nodde my head.

"You still are oppa. In fact your my child hood friend and hes just my best friend. I knew you way before I met him. Please don't cry oppa."

His lips slowly curved to a grin and the message settled in his ear.

"Younghe-ah."

"Hmm?"

"I have something to ask you."

"What is it oppa?"

Wooyoung's POV

My heart began to race as Younghe looked at me with a quiestioning look. My body started to heat up and soon I was sweating bullets.

"Younghe-ah. I wanted to ask you this for a long time."

I pulled out a bouquet of roses that I have hidden next to me.

"Younghe-ah. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes lite up and tears up and began to form in her eyes.

"Oh oppa! Yes!"

She jumped and hugged me. I could help but smile and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly.

"I love you oppa."

My heart fluttered, making me feel warm on the inside.

"I love you too."

I pulled out away from the hug ang I held out my hand towards her. She placed her hand on top of mine. I led her off the roof and we slowly walking down the many flights of steps until we reached her first class. I saw this guy with blond hair, standing in front of the door.

"Byungie-ah!" She said.

"Where were you? I was begining to worry when you didn't come back."

He stopped when he saw me.

"Who is he?"

"Oh. This is my boyfriend."

"You never told me you had a boyfriend."

He said as he cocked his head to the side.

"He just asked me to be his girlfriend a few minutes ago."

"Ah... no wonder why you were gone for so long."

I was slowly started to get irritated as they kept on talking about me in english.

"Hey. I can understand english too you know." Ever since I moved to Austrailia, my accent in my english slowly dissappeared as the years went by. 

They both stood there with their mouth wide open.

"Since when did you learn how to speak english so well?"

"A year after you left, we moved to Australia and just last year, we moved back here."

Younghe was about to say something when she was interrupted by the chimes of the bells, letting the people know class was about to start in 2 minutes. Younghe let go of my hand and walked into the class room but not after a final wave towards me.

Somebodie's POV

How dare that hold hands with him!

"Yeah. Smile all you want for now . Soon Wooyoung will be mine soon.