Chapter Two♥ -FINAL-

The Girl Next Door

A/N This chapter will be EXTRA long.. (Probably the longest chapter I have EVER written in my fanfics..) 

The Next Morning~

"I know Peniel couldn't participate as much, but did you manage to finish your project?" The teacher questioned.

"Yes. In fact, we did." JR assured as he handed in their project.

"Good. Good." The teacher nodded in satisfacation.

The classes went on until the bell rang early at 3:00 EXACT.

Everyone raced out the class and onto their own bussinesses.

"Lets hurry and get home. Im TIRED." JR suggested as he walked out of the classroom.

"Me too. Lets hurry." Ren agreed as he raced out of the classroom beating JR home.

As Ren ran to his home, He found 2 guys standing in front of his door.

"REN!!!!!!!!" They cheered as they ran towards him.

"Oh.. HEY!" Ren smiled.

"WAIT.. So which one is Ren?.." JR joked.

"The one in the uniform." One answered.

"Who are they?.." JR asked curiously.

"Oh.. This is my twin,Ryu.. The one with the short BLOND hair. AND the other one is his dormmate Ray. The one with BLACK hair." Ren explained.

"OH.. Okay.. Nice to meet you two.." JR smiled.

"Its nice to meet you too!~ I hope you're taking care of Ren !" Ryu smiled.

"So who's the OLDER twin?" JR asked.

"I am. Ren is younger than me by 4 minutes." Ryu informed.

"OH.. I see." JR nodded in agreement..

"So.. Are you his boyfriend? I mean.. Ren.. You DO remember what you promised dad right? That if you get a boyfriend within these 2 years, Then you wont have to marry Tia. REMEMBER?!" Ryu questioned.

"Yea.. I do.. I dont want to marry her though!! You were lucky.. You had Jin Hyung and he was all you needed to avoid marrying Min." Ren admitted looking down to his feet.

"Hey. You have to hurry and solve this. You only have 1 MONTH left. I heard Father said that he would send a few men over here in about a month to investigate and see if you ACTUALLY have a boyfriend or not. I dont know much of what I can do.." Ryu shrugged.

"I-I'll deal with it.. Dont worry too much Hyung. I'll try. Ne?" Ren asked.

"Alright. Lets go inside. Do you two live together?" Ryu asked as he stepped in front of the apartment.

"No. I live right next door. To the left." JR informed.

"Oh.." Ryu nodded in reply.

"Yea. Well Im gonna go. If you want anything. Just knock on my door. Bye." JR smiled as he approached his door.

"Have a good evening." Ren smiled as he unlocked his door and invited the two in.

Ryu sat onto the couch as he stared at Ren for awhile.

"What?" Ren asked looking at himself.

"You like him dont you. JR that is." Ryu asked tilting his head to the side.

"N-no!! Dont get it wrong. W-we're just.. Classmates! " Ren disagreed as he corrected Ryu.

"Dont lie Ren. I can tell. Im your twin. Remember?~" Ryu rolled his eyes.

"Im going to shower. Be back in a jiff." Ren smiled as he rushed into his room.

"That kid.. He makes it SO obvious." Ryu said annoyed.

"Just leave him. He has to figure it out himself you know.." Ray shrugged.

"I know. Im gonna call Jinnie Hyung now~" Ryu sang.

Ryu picked up his phone from the table as he pressed on -JINNIE~♥ -

"Yoboseyo?" The line started.

"HYUNG~~ What are you doing?" Ryu smiled.

"Me? Im practicing. How are things with Ren?" He questioned back.

"He's fine.. He STILL doesnt have a boyfriend. AND when I told him he is in love with his neighbor.. HE SAID NO!! That oblivous BRAT." Ryu sighed.

"Calm down. Im sure he will notice SOON. I have to get going. I'll see you tonight. Alright? Saranghae Jagiya~" He greeted.

"Bye Hyung!~ HWAITING!" Ryu smiled as he hung up.

Ren walked out of his room.

"Did you just call Jin Hyung? How's he doing?" Ren asked plopping next to Ryu.

"He's good." Ryu nodded in satisfaction.

Ray stood up as he made his way into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Ryu asked.

"Im leaving this room before you two start your little "PDA" thing.. Gives me the "GOOSEBUMPS." Ew.." Ray shivered in disgust.

"HPMH!" Ren pouted as he stuck his tongue out to Ray.

Ren grabbed onto Ryu's hand as Ryu the TV.

"Im still upset that you wont admit the fact that you're in love with JR." Ryu pouted.

"OKAY!! I am. Okay?! Happy now?" Ren asked.

"VERY. But you should hurry and tell him. You two probably haven't noticed but.. Father's mens are EVERYWHERE. They saw you two walk home and into the same apartment building A LOT with the same uniform. They thought you two were ALREADY dating. Turns out.. Looks like you two didnt talk to each other much though.." Ryu went on.

"We didnt.. I only talked to him when I first moved here. The second time was when we shared a book in class. The third time was when we were partners for Phyisical Education class. THEN when he FINALLY knew my name was just a few days ago for a project." Ren Nodded.

"Wow.. BUT to me.. Looks like he noticed you WAY before.." Ryu shrugged.

"I dunno. I see him looking at me sometimes when Im with Ren and Baekho.. BUT I thought it was just by mistake or curiousity.." Ren admitted.

"SURE.. Thats what you THINK." Ryu scoffed.

"Hey Ryu. We need to get back to the Dorms." Ray shouted from the entrance.

"See ya soon Ren~" Ryu smiled as he gave Ren a hug and raced to the front door.

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

"Morning Ren." JR greeted as he sat in his chair. 

"Morning JR Hyung." Ren smiled unpacking his supplies.

"Hey.. what was up with the thing about your father and the marriage thing? Is that really true?" JR questioned as he turned his chair around.

"Y-yes..I come from a wealthy family.. AND my Father wanted me to marry Tia.. I dont like her though.. BUT When I told my father I was gay and all.. He said if I cant find a girlfriend by 2 1/2 years.. I would HAVE to marry Tia.. I knew he meant well.. But.. I dunno." Ren shrugged.

"What about Ryu?" JR questioned.

"We told our Father at the same time.. BUT at that time.. He and Jin Hyung was already up to the part of confessing.. So they started dating in about a month and our father called off the Ryu's wedding with Min. INSTEAD.. He is currently planning one for Ryu and Jin. He said it was located in Canada or a part of America.." Ren informed.

"Oh.. Is there anyone here you might want to go out with? I mean.. I can TRY to hook you two up. If thats what you want.." JR suggested.

"I do have someone.. BUT I dont want to be "Hooked Up" With that person." Ren shyed away.

"Who is he?~" JR nudged Ren's shoulder.

"Y-you..." Ren whispered.

"Who?" JR asked again.

"You.." Ren said a bit clearer this time.

"Me? You're kidding right.." JR questioned.

"N-no.. Im not Ki-kidding.." Ren said as tears blurred his sight.

"Cool. Then.. I'll bring you on a date tomorrow! Since its Saturday. Deal?" JR smiled.

"HUH? Are y-you serious? You're just playing right? This is just for uh.. hook up.. RIGHT?" Ren asked.

"NOPE. Totally SERIOUS. 100%." JR assured. 

"MORNING CLASS." The teacher greeted as JR turned his seat around and payed attention.

The class went on, BUT Ren couldn't pay much attention.. His thoughts were covered with what JR had said. At the SAME TIME, JR couldn't believe what he told Ren either. 

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I'll come over at about.. 10 A.M. Alright?" JR assured.

"Uhm.. Okay." Ren smiled as he walked in and closed the door

"Whew... Glad THAT was over.." JR sighed as he rushed into his own apartment.

~ The Next Morning ~

"Im coming!~" Ren yelled as he ran to the knocking sound at his door.

He quickly opened it only to reveal JR.

"Morning." JR smiled.

"Good Morning to you too." Ren smiled in return. 

"Should we get going then?~" JR suggested.

"Why Not. Let me go grab my phone and wallet first." Ren assured as he ran to grab his things.

They walked into the park as they spot tents that were set up on the ground.(AS USUAL.. Koreans With their "Tents in the Park" Thing.. )

The thing they haven't noticed yet were the men in suits following them from afar.

"How bout some ice cream?" JR smiled 

"SURE!~" Ren smiled brightly nodding.

"Wait here." JR assured as he sat Ren down onto the bench.

"Like Im going anywhere.." Ren muttered.

"Uhm Noona.. This man told me to hand you this!~" A boy sang as he handed Ren a letter.

"Im a HYUNG. Thanks by the way." Ren smiled as he took the letter.

He opened it as he read.

'Ren. I have seen you and your boyfriend. Just like Ryu has, You have also proved to me that you found the right one for you. Just like I promised, I will call off your wedding with Tia. THOUGH. I do warn you that if you break up within these 3 months, You will be back onto the arrangment. Have a good life with your lover and boyfriend. 

This will ALSO be my gift to you two as a notice for my blessing. 

                                                               SINCERELY, 

                                                                                                    Your Beloved Father.'

Without Ren knowing, JR had already returned and he was already reading the letter from behind Ren. 

"So.. I guess you can have a good life now? AND who is this "BOY" He is talking about?" JR questioned.

"I think the boy is you.. Ryu told me that Father's men thought you were my boyfriend because we lived in the same apartment building and we go to the same school. Thats all." Ren answered.

"Oh? BUT It says here.. If we break up within 3 months, You have to go back onto the wedding thingy.." JR pointed out. 

"Yea.. I dunno. Really. My father is a nice man. He gladly accepted the fact that Ryu and I were gay. He gave us SO MUCH time to get ourselves a lover.. AND yet.. I STILL dont have one.. I dont want to lie to my father either.." Ren regreted.

"AND since you dont want to, how bout this... Ren, Will you be my boyfriend. AND no. this isnt because of the letter OR pity.. I actually took a liking to you for awhile now.." JR smiled.

"Uhm.. Why not? We can always try this out. No?" Ren smiled right back.

"How bout we go get lunch now and then we can go to an amusement park. Ne?" JR planned.

"Why not." Ren Smiled as he grabbed onto JR's hand.

AND there again, They didnt notice the mens looking at them.

"They are a perfect match. No?" One said.

"Yes. VERY Fitting indeed. No wonder Master didnt mind cutting off the wedding for BOTH of them. LUCKY." The second one nodded in agreement.

"We should get going now." One smiled as he stood up.

"Alright kids. Hyung has to go now. I'll come back tomorrow. Ne?" The second one smiled as he joined the other wrapping his hands into the other's arm.

~ Later That Day ~

Ren and JR walked into the building as they approached Ren's apartment.

' Ren. If you are going out with your boyfriend. You better be leaving. Im starting to suspect my schemes now.

Your Father'

"Oh no.." Ren sighed as he stared at his luggage in front of his door. 

"OH.. Ren! A man told me to move your stuff out and he went into JR's apartment and fixed his living room and kitchen up. I CANT refuse. He said he was related to you two. He even told me his name and You were his son!" The Ahjumma pleaded as he apologized.

"Its fine auntie. We can handel it. You go and get some rest." Ren smiled.

"Lets get going then." JR smiled as he walked over to his door.

JR unlocked his door as he stood in shock to how his living room changed from just a sofa and a table with a sofa beside a bookshelf with a TV standing on another shelf across from it.

"Sorry.. I guess he went a bit too far. WAIT!! HE TOUCHED MY BOOKS AGAIN!! UGH!!" Ren started to uproar.

JR chuckled at the sight of Ren.

"What?" Ren asked confused.

"Nothing. Nothing." JR supressed his chuckle.

He walked into his kitchen to get a cup of coffee only to be greeted with so many things he didnt have in his kichen. Since all he had was the kitchen itself and a refrigerator.

"Okay.. I need to get used to this." JR mumbled.

He walked into his bedroom and he was SO happy to see that NOTHING has changed. EXEPT the fact that there was a TV accross his bed.

"Hyung.. Where is the other room located?" Ren asked. 

"Across the hall." JR pointed.

"Okay. I'll go unpack~" Ren sang as he skipped to the room.

~ FAST FORWARDING 3 MONTHS ~

"Hey Ren.. I need to talk to you." JR frowned as he pulled Ren onto the couch.

"Hmm? what is it?" Ren hummed as he sat on JR's lap.

"Hey.. You know how I just graduated from high school right? Well.. BEFORE I dated you.. I was signed up to a college.." JR started.

"Mmhmm~ AND?" Ren asked as he sat down next to JR with intrest.

"And... how do I say this... Its.. Located in.. uh.. Japan.." JR admitted.

"Yup.. And?" Ren continued.

"You're okay with it?" JR asked surprised.

"Well.. Im going to miss you.. AND I know I wont see you as much and all but.. Its not like im going to stop loving you.." Ren shruged.

"I knew you would  understand." JR smiled as he hugged Ren into his arms.

"Now.. Im going to cook dinner and you can tell me more about it later." Ren smiled.

At dinner, Ren learned that JR would be 3-4 years away from here. BUT during breaks, he could come back to visit. He found out that JR was leaving in about 2 weeks. AND finally, He learned that JR could sent him letters and texts while being apart.. AND he would call when its avaliable.

"Im so happy you weren't mad and you didnt overreact or anything.." JR smiled as he sat on the couch watching TV with Ren sitting between his legs.

"Why would I be? I was kind of ready.. Since I remember Jin Hyung having to leave for college somewhere and had to leave Ryu behind for 3 years. I even went over to Ryu to comfort him sometimes because he missed Jin Hyung too much." Ren assured as he played with JR's fingers.

"Oh.. That explains a bit." JR nodded as they got up and went to the bed.

"Good Night Hyung." Ren smiled 

"Night Minnie~" JR Smiled back as he retreated to his room.

That night.. There was A LOT of thoughts going around the house.

2 weeks passed as if nothing and they even got a chance to write to their father about JR leaving for college. OF COURSE, The father was fine with it, as long as they are fine with it. 

JR soon left and Ren was ALREADY feeling empty.

Ren went straight home as he walked into JR's room.

"Go into my room when you miss me. Alright? Sleep in there. Read my books. OH! I left the bunny doll we got last time in there too. Im going to go now. Bye~" JR said as he pecked Ren's lips before boarding the plane.

Ren sat at JR's desk as he closed his eyes and rested his head on the desk, without realizing.. His eyelids got heavy and he drifted into dreamland.

Hours later, Ren was awoken when his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? Who is this?" He answered.

"The pabu." It answered.

"JR? Why are you calling me?" Ren asked as he slowly opened his eyes.

"I just got off the plane. Why? Are you disappointed?" JR asked as the sadness revealed itself in his voice.

"NO! Its just.. I was curious.. AND I was sleepy.." Ren smiled at the voice of JR.

"Oh. Alright. Dont stress okay? Remember, I'll write letters to you and I'll make sure to text you EVERYDAY. Okay?" JR reassured.

"Ne Hyung~" Ren smiled as he walked into the kitchen and prepared himself food.

"Alright. Im going to hang up now. Ne? OH and Ryu said he will be visiting with Jin later. Okay? He said around.. 8?" JR warned.

"NE! Thanks hyung." Ren smiled as he hung up and finished his food.

He looked up at the clock as he noticed he had 3 hours to prepare. He quickly went to the market and started to prepare dishes.

Ren heard the doorbell as he ran to get the door.

"RENNIE!!!~~" Ryu cheered as he gave Ren a tight hug..

"AND.. Im still stuck here getting jealous of this PDA of you two.." Jin sighed.

"Aw.. Lets go in!~" Ryu suggested as he grabbed Jin's hands and pulled him along. 

They ate dinner happily and chatted until Ryu and Jin had to leave.

"OH! Thats right.. We planned our wedding date. We asked JR when will he have his first break and he answered in November until the beginning of January. SO.. We decided it in early December." Ryu cheered.

"YAY!~ Congragulations!!" Ren smiled.

"Kay. Lets get going now." Jin smiled as he and Ryu walk out.

Ren rested on the couch as he finally walked in and took a shower.

"Maybe I could sleep in his bed tonight." Ren shruged as he made his way to JR's bedroom.

He layed onto the bed as he drifted off into his own land, where he dreamed of JR coming back.

In the following 5 months, He recieved lots of letters from JR. AND he kept his promise in texting Ren everyday. He would call Ren every Saturday at 6-7 PM and every Wednesday at 9-10 PM. It became a habit as November started to invade.

Ren stood at the airport and he waited for JR to get off the plane.

"Im here." JR whispered into Ren's ears.

Ren quickly turned around and his face met with JR's.

"I missed you hyung!~" Ren sobbed as he hugged JR tightly.

"I did too. Now. Should we get home?" JR smiled as he mentioned HOME.

They quickly arrived to their home as JR cuddled Ren on their couch. They spent their days happily with Ren going to school and reaching home to see JR's happy face waiting for him.

They attended Ryu and Jin's wedding in Canada in early December.

They were blessed and They moved into a bigger home than just Jin's 3 room apartment.

Not soon after, JR had to leave again. Ren tried to stay strong only to break down the day before JR left. JR felt guilt wave through his body, but Ren said he didnt mind and its not like they wont ever see each other again.

AND they went back to the usual. This time, JR decided to advance. He wrote letters and when he was free, he and his dormmates would call and video chat with Ren. Sometimes, they took A LOT of pictures and sent it to Ren along with the weekly letters.

Thats how life went for 2 years. REALLY! He would come home 2 weeks of spring break. AND he would always arrive back on the 2nd of November. AND on the 3rd, they would go on a date to celebrate Ren's birthday. Every 1st week of November, They would spend with Ryu and Jin. 

Then.. That day finally happened. Ren graduated a year late due to extra schooling and College preparations asked by his father, AND it was the year JR would finally return home. TO STAY.

As usual. Ren would greet JR at the airport and they would reach home just to cuddle.

They soon got married about 1/2 a year after JR got back and proposed to him.

They lived a happy life with a big house that the father bought. Even though the only things that filled it up were the things from their apartment. JR worked and became a successful, and Well known man. While Ren worked in a small school where he happily enjoyed time with kids until 3 PM.

Thats how their schedule went until JR brought up something that Ren didnt expect to hear.

"Ren. Why dont we adopt a child?" JR asked on day at dinner.

"What do you mean?" Ren asked looking up.

"Well. Ryu and Jin adopted a daughter last year. Remember? AND She is adorable! BUT they took the wrong age. She was already 17 AND she moved out last year as soon as she turned 18 and said that she wanted freedom. I've been wondering. Why dont we just adopt a child too?" JR shrugged.

"Im fine with it.. Im just.. Well.. Not sure yet.." Ren shyed away.

"I teach kids at the school. AND I know they are VERY sensitive about the fact I married a BOY. They came to accept it and I wanted to adopt a child too. A LOT of the kids asked if they would ever see our child. I couldn't answer. I want to adopt a child.. Im just not sure if I have to priority to.." Ren looked down.

"You would be the PERFECT father. you have interaction with KIDS almost all day everyday. AND You are patient and caring. You'll be fine. I took care of some manners and tomorrow, We can go to the orpanage." JR smiled going back to his food.

The next day, JR really DID take Ren to the orphanage. He looked at the kids as he spotted a small, fragile boy sitting in the corner hugging his teddy bear. 

"Hi.. Why are you sitting here alone?" Ren asked only to be stared at.

"OH.. This is Teo. He is a mute. Well.. not really... Its autophobia.." The director of the orphanage informed.

JR approached Ren as he looked at the boy.

"You like him? Do you think he is the right one?" JR asked.

"YUP! IM POSITIVE!~" Ren sang as he picked Teo up.

Teo struck a shock face at Ren before sending him a nice smile.

SEOUL DISTRICT ORPHANAGE

Name: Shin Teo (Shin Tae Ho)

Age: 5 

D.O.B: December 7th

Hobbies: Playing instruments.

Facts: He is an autophobia child.

He wrote down that he hates the dark and VERY scared of monsters.

He is here because his parents didnt have enough to serve and raise him.

Ren and JR signed the papers and recieved the Profile of Teo.

The next day was Teo's FIRST time to school. Ren Drove him and walked with him to the front office.

"OH. Ren. Who is this?" The secretary asked.

"My son. AND Im here to sign him up. AND Can he attend my class? He has autophobia.. AND he shys away alot." Ren informed.

"OF COURSE! Here. Sign this up and he can get into your class." She smiled.

Ren signed it all before he walked Teo into his class.

"MORNING MR.CHOI!~" The class sang as Ren walked in.

"New Student!!~" One shouted as he pointed at Teo, who hid himself behind Ren's legs.

"Lets welcome in Teo. Shin Teo. This is my son. Now.. Who would volunteer to have Teo as their partner?~" Ren sang.

One hand shot up and Ren crouched down to Teo.

"Teo.. Go sit next to him. His name is Yun. Okay? IF you ever need anything tell him." Ren smiled.

Teo walked towards the seat as he sat and smiled at Yun.

AND.. Thats how their lives officially start.


THATS IT!!~ AND Yup.. When I asked whether I should do a YunTeo,JRen, OR a YunHyung.. I.MEANT.IT.

SO.. The sequel should be up soon~ 

See you then~

AND KATHY.. HWAITING~ ♥