Chapter One♥

The Girl Next Door

JR didn't understand! Why is that GIRL next door so.. WEIRD?! She would ALWAYS go into the BOYS restroom. She didn't MIND going with a BUNCH of boys. The thing that kept him wondering the most was.. How did this girl even get into an ALL BOYS school!? 

JR walked down the hallway as he spotted the girl that lived next to his apartment. She was hanging out with those boys again. JR rushed over to his friends as he tried to ignore the girl and all the questions popping up into his head. They chatted for awhile before the bell rang and the hallway had a clear coast.

"We are going to start a project. Its Partners against partners. The person you are going to partner with is the boy in FRONT of you and the boy BEHIND you."

JR looked to the front as his partner turned out to be the "Chicago Guy", Peniel, and he looked behind him only to meet the person he least expected to see.. THE GIRL.

"Great..," JR groaned.

"HEY. So I'm working with you and Ren. Right?" Peniel asked.

"Ren? Who's that?" JR questioned. He couldn't think of ANY boy named REN in his class.

"I-Im Ren.." He introduced.

"Oh.. WAIT.. Isnt Ren a BOY name? AREN'T you a GIRL?" JR asked as he squinted his brows.

"N-no.. Im a Boy.. My actual full name is Choi MinKi..," Ren Smiled shyly.

"OH.. Sorry.. you just happened to look like a girl," JR apologized.

"OKAY.. So we have the subject of..  infantile amnesia?.. what IS that?!" Peniel asked looking strangely at the word.

"Infantile Amnesia is when an adult or teen that can't remember events that happens usually from ages 2-4. USUALLY based before the age of 10. By the way.. It's also known as "Childhood Amnesia". AND You're not supposed to understand it.. THAT'S WHY.. We are learning about it as a project..," Ren Informed.

"You're quite smart you know," JR complimented.

"Well. I gotta go. I have lessons to do. YOU TWO CAN DO IT!" Peniel said as he ran off to his class.

"Well.. TO THE LIBRARY WE GO!!" JR Sang.

They stood up and walked to the library quickly.

"Okay.. Research and then write down information to the paper. We can share later," JR told as he went and grabbed a book.

They silently sat as they researched. JR couldn't find much examples while Ren was writing away with all the facts about the disease.

Hours past before JR finally realized they were there for over 3 hours.

"Hey.. We can continue tomorrow. Lets go home and get some rest," JR Smiled.

"Okay.. If that's fine with you," Ren agreed as they walked out the entrance.

At first, Ren thought JR was following him, so he questioned him a bit..

"Why are you following me home?..," Ren questioned.

"Im NOT. I live next to you," JR corrected.

"Oh.. Sorry," Ren blushed as he continued to walk on.

They continued to walk as they finally reached their apartments..

"Night," JR greeted as he waved goodbye.

"Good Night Hyung," Ren waved back, stepping into his apartment.

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Morning, JR Hyung," Ren smiled. 

"Morning. Speaking of which.. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS PENIEL?" JR questioned.

"I heard he called in sick..," Ren shrugged as he handed his part of the project as he watch JR match it with his and acted as if they were a puzzle.

"Oh.. Well he needs to hurry. We need his part of the project too. Its due TOMORROW," JR Groaned.

"I can always go visit him later.. I still have his address from last time," Ren Suggested.

"Cool," JR smiled as he went back to the teacher.

The day went on, as they walked out of school and settled to Peniel's house. Ren rung the doorbell as Peniel's mother welcomed them in and called Peniel down. Peniel apologized as he handed them his part of the project.

"Alright. Thanks. We will be going now," JR greeted as he and Ren left.

"Lets go grab some dinner before we go home." JR suggested.

"OKAY!~" Ren smiled.

They walked into the restaurant as they sat at an empty table.

"Can we please get uhm.. 2 servings of Samgyeopsal and 1 serving of tteokbokki. Thats it ahjumma~" JR Smiled.

"Alright Jonghyun. I'll be back with your food," She smiled back before speeding into the kitchen.

About 5-10 minutes later, She returned with the dishes in her hands.

"You two boys enjoy now," She smiled before walking off again.

"NE~ Thanks Ahjumma~" JR sang.

They finished eating, then went home.

"See you tomorrow? I guess..," JR smiled as he gave Ren a hug before walking into his apartment.. 

Thats when Ren felt it.. HIS HEART SKIPPED A BEAT.


YEA.YEA.. I know.. This was supposed to be an uhm.. ONESHOT? But I'll back it a TWOSHOT. I didnt feel like writing much.. AND Im sleepy.

UNTIL TOMORROW~

-JIN~

Done~ -Kathy^^