A Jung

Oneshots and Whatnots

 

Ugh.

 

Annoying.

 

SHE is so annoying. Really!

 

How can she be so completely and utterly indifferent to what I feel for her, let alone shun my very existence like some sort of infectious disease?

 

I understand she has a lot of fan girls----those shameless bunch of idiots clinging around her every possible minute of the day with the desperate aim of getting the slightest interaction or even the tiniest response from hers truly.

 

Hers truly: Amber. Josephine. Liu.

 

The queen of insensitive.

 

Yours truly: Krystal. Jung.

 

The ice princess. That’s what they say.

 

I’m no different from them, them crazy fan girls.

 

I’m also living in the pathetic fairytale fantasy with her being the ‘prince-ess charming’, if that makes any sense.

 

What makes me not so similar from them, them crazy fan girls, however, is the fact that my feelings for her has never, and I guess WILL never, be out in the open.

 

Why?

 

For the sole reason that I am a Jung. A Jung.

 

And a Jung never makes the first move. I repeat, a Jung never initiates the first----

 

“You’re such a coward Jjung.”

 

Arggggh. You don’t need to mention such humiliating enlightenment for my hidden liking to hers truly Choi Jinri.

 

Yes, my bestfriend could not be more precise. I’m a coward, which very much contradicts the theory that ‘A Jung has no fear.’ How many theories about how a Jung is, don’t ask.

 

Here she is at last. It seems she’s finally gotten herself past the girl traffic on the locker area.

 

“Ssul, if you don’t stop pushing me right about now, I won’t be giving you any of my sushi rolls later.” I gave my sniggering bestfriend the scariest glare I can muster before staring again at the approaching Liu.

 

Again, like any other day, my girl classmates usher her inside with their practiced aegyo while I just stare at her, somehow trying if I can hypnotize her eyes to look my way. But again, just like any other day, she sits at my right, without so much of a morning greeting or hello, pulls off a notebook from her backpack and scribbles something in the most casual manner possible.

 

I won’t tilt my head just to see what she’s writing. No. A Jung is never that desperate.

 

“Hey, what’s that Amber?”

 

I did not even notice that Sulli is already towering behind her, obviously taking a sneak peek at what’s on the latter’s notebook.

 

Sulli gave me a knowing wink. Damn you, Choi Jinri.

 

Amber immediately closed her open notes and took a nervous glance at me.

 

Yey, she noticed my presence at last!

 

Wait.

 

“Oh my God, you drew Krys-mmmmmphpth”

 

Amber stood up in a blink of an eye and pressed the palm of her hands to shut Sulli up.

 

I don’t know where I got the courage from, maybe due to my Jung genes, but my hand shot forward and grabbed the notebook that is lying so temptingly on my crush’s desk.

 

I opened it as swiftly as I could while Amber is muffling Sulli’s frenzied shouts and my dear sidekick Luna is hugging Amber’s waist from behind to stop her from pouncing on me.

 

And my oh my, I was stunned.

 

Pages of pages of pages of me.

 

My silhouette. My face. Me listening to the homeroom teacher, me lining up at the canteen, me doing a high jump at the gym, me smiling with the blurred image of Luna and Sulli beside me, me reciting in front of class. Me.

 

Every. Single. Page.

 

I clutched the notebook to my chest. Amber has freed Sulli and Luna has freed Amber from her tight grip.

 

The two of us are now looking at each other eye to eye.

 

The whole classroom, along with all the fuming fan girls and my giggling best friends, has disappeared. I only saw her alluring orbs in my line of sight. And I’m willing to bet in all her heavy breathing that she feels the same.

 

After what seemed like an eternity of mere staring and occasional blinking, Amber snapped it off with a sentence, her voice coming out hoarse but still every bit like music to my ears.

 

“Krys. Krystal, will you, will you date someone like me?”

 

My Jung genes are finally starting to come alive to a sparkling hundred percent.

 

“Stupid. I’ve been waiting for you to ask for so long.”

 

 

 

-----<3

So excited. So excited. F(x) comeback! *twirling around*