♠ html

` ace o' s p a d e s ♠

About

As much as he hates to admit it, Jaemi's right. He may or may not be a little hopelessly in love with...her. The mere thought of her crossing his mind sends shivers down his spine. He slightly cringes, toes curling. How will he ever tell her? What if she doesn't like him back? He can face a lot of things but rejection is not one of them.

 

She's a spiffy young spright Lady and well he's...him. She's so amazing at everything she does, so beautiful and graceful with every little thing that she does. A Goddess gracing Her presence upon this dreary world with such a lovely bodice and flowing chestnut brown hair. She's on a whole new level, while Damian was just...Well, Damian. He's scraggly, drab and ignominious. Technically, they were coevals but he some how managed to snatch team leader. It's the only way he can maintain his ego anymore, she's been stepping all over it since he first laid eyes upon her.


When the café door bells jingle, signifying a new customer he can't help it, something inside him tells him to turn around. He does, and he nearly regrets it. She saw him. They made eye contact, and she acknowledges his presence, there's no way he can turn back the time and pretend he never saw her.


It's suddenly getting hot in this café, as though the air conditioning has abruptly broken and it took less than half a millisecond for the air in here to get stuffy. Though feeling a little heated, he still takes a sip of his coffee anyway and affixes his eyes outside the window where people are busying themselves with their mundane tasks. Walking, talking, driving. Whatever the hell it is people do these days on their free time.


"Are you avoiding me, Damian?" The voice startles him enough to make him jump. The brown liquid nearly spills out of the porcelain mug, a few drops jumping over onto the edge and slowly crawl their way down, making sure to mark their path before they press themselves against his skin. She chuckles at this, pulling their chair across from him to sit down and he can only glare in response.

 

 


yeah I finally made it into HTML \o/