Cup O' Joe

` ace o' s p a d e s ♠
Like a Cup of Coffee
 
 
tuoe.png
Dalkohm
My Father always carried the scent of stale coffee. It slightly intrigued me, because there was no one else of whom I knew, that carried such a scent. Not my Mother; no, nor my brother. Not the teachers who claim to run on coffee but then again, I've never gotten close enough to one to have the faintest idea of what their scent was. Not even you, who wakes at 6 in the morning only to make their way down to a coffee shop, where the scent of coffee would linger, has such a smell.

It was weird, deviant; really. A cup a day, I cringe to myself as I stare down at the paper cup under my nose, the scent of coffee wafting. I can only glare at the black abyss. How can anyone find such a substance anywhere near delectable?

 

 


 

wowow hi. I was searching through my HTML folder and I found this file. Only, it wasn't even anywhere like this but I ended up playing around and ended with something like this for CSS. I wanted to post it on AFF to begin with, but then I remembered AFF doesn't support CSS so I spent a few hours trying to figure out the bare HTML and it was horrible. I used this for references and I ended up with this.

The original looks like this, if anyone's interested