Oneshot Part 1

We Met And thats all that Matters
 
Kris has never been a guy that enjoyed clubbing and drinking much.
 
He didnt enjoy the bass filled music,it was too damn loud for his liking.
 
He also didnt enjoy the thick air filled with smoke and other unpleasant scents.
 
He liked to be in the comfort of his home on a night off,doing something he did enjoy doing.
 
However when Luhan,his best friend,who just happened to be getting over a break up,asked him to go out with him he couldnt 
say no.He knew how bad Luhan was after a break up and even though Luhan did annoy the out of him most of the time,he 
was still his closest friend.Besides,one night wouldnt hurt to be there for his friend.
 
So there Kris was sitting like a lump on a log,looking around the club rather uninterested,while Luhan chatted away happily
with some friends.
 
Kris sighed.
 
How did he ever get pulled along? Yeah he was doing something 'nice' for his best friend but,once Luhan was in a club nothing
mattered to him anymore.He should've just dropped him off and gone home.
 
"What's with the sour face,Kris?" Chanyeol asked dropping next to him and putting his arm around his shoulders,"You seem like you dont wanna be here"
 
Kris rolled his eyes,"Thank you,captain obvious"
 
"Well,you never do in a club anyways,besides sitting your down and drinking,"he pointed to the empty glass in front of him,"That's probably the reason why you never have fun,you gotta get up and go find adventure"
 
Kris could only groan,once Chanyeol got started no one could shut him up,which eventually led to embarrassing scenes made in public.
 
Kris didnt exactly like attention,but everything was against him in that one.He was incredibly tall and his features were very pleasing to the eye.
 
Not to mention his hair was blonde and only made him attrack more eyes than he wanted.Curse Luhan for being able to drag him into doing anything he wanted.
 
He sighed once again and got up to leave,he was done trying to be nice to Luhan,who apparently didnt give a at all,and was now dancing away his problems.
 
"Hey,hey,hey where you going Kris?"Chanyeol grabbed his wrist,"Party's just getting started,watch me light this club on fiyah!"Chanyeol yelled loudly and threw his head back
 
Kris needed to get out of there as fast as he could,there were a hundred pair of eyes now on them.He never knew when Chanyeol would do things in a literal sense. 
 
"Look bro,I really gotta go"he said trying to get the other's hand off his wrist,"I'll make it up to you though,gaming night tomorrow at my place,sound good?" he added once he saw Chanyeol pouting away at him.
 
Gosh,how he hated aegyo. whoever invited that ridiculous thing,they gave people like Chanyeol,Luhan and Tao indestructible weapons to do evil.
 
Speak of the devils Tao and Luhan were on his way over to him.
 
"You're leaving already?"Tao said in a whiny voice,"But we havent even had the chance to dance together yet"
 
"Tao,we never dance together"Kris said narrowing his eyes at him
 
He grinned cheekily,"El oh el,I know"
 
Kris just turned around and headed towards the door.Where the did his friends even come from,he seriously needed to make new ones asap.
 
Although he kept on hearing screams and howling coming after him he didnt turn back.Seriously, how embarrasing could things get?
 
Just as he was heading out he bumped into someone considerably smaller than him and made the poor guy spill his drink over his shirt.
 
Of course,Kris checked himself first to make sure he hadnt suffered any damage,before looking over to the guy infront of him.
 
And was he shocked at what he saw.
 
In front of him was a guy around the same age,a very pretty guy,white skin that seemed to glow and soft facial features that had his heart beating a bit faster.
 
Just a tiny bit.
 
 
 
"Oh gosh,I'm so sorry"he awkwardly told the smaller male
 
Said male looked up at him smiling, eyes disappearing into small crescent shapes,"Dont worry about it,it was my fault not looking where I was going"
 
"Do you need any help?"
 
"Nah,it's alright I was just about to head home anyways"The pretty male walked out onto the street with Kris following him.The was just one way out after all.
 
Once outside in the quiet and cool darkness Kris felt automatically relieved. He also managed to get a better look at the pretty male that he had spilled his drink over.
 
He frowned,it seemed to be pretty bad.
 
"Hey",he called out
 
The smaller guy turned around,"Yeah?"
 
"Do you want to change into my shirt?Yours looks pretty bad,"said Kris as he undid his button up dress shirt
 
"No, it's alright,you cant go around shirtless,besides its getting cold"He turned and smiled politely
 
"Here take it,I have a tank top under,it was my fault so I should take responsibility"He gave his shirt over and watched as the male thanked him and turned around taking off his shirt before slipping Kris' shirt on.
 
Kris was thankful no one else was around,because even though he didnt see the guy clearly his back looked toned and well built.He wouldnt want anyone else riding his luck and seeing the male.
 
His heart sped up a little bit. Just a little bit though.
 
"Thank you very much,my shirt was getting sticky"
 
"No need to thank me,it was the least I could do"Kris smiled before reaching out his hand,"Im Kris,by the way"
 
"Oh, Im sorry,my name is Joonmyun"he took hold of Kris' hand,"pleased to meet you"
 
Kris repeated the name a couple of times in his head,he liked the sound of it."Pleasure's all mine"
 
Joonmyun gave him a regretful smile,"Well, Kris, I need to get going now,thanks for everything"
 
"Uh, yeah,take care"he replied
 
And with that the pretty male, named Joonmyun, walked away and disappeared behind the corner,leaving Kris absolutely stunned.
 
He didnt know such beautiful creatures still roamed earth.
 
Wait,what the ? Beautiful?Roamed? Kris shook his head and snorted at his own thoughts,he sighed and continued on with his journey home.
 
Joonmyun was right,it was getting cold.He hurried on and found his car thanking the heavens for the warmth it offered him.
 
                                                                                  ✖
 
 
Kris did not see Joonmyun the day after or the day after that or that,and he was pretty much driving himself crazy. 
 
At night he would stay awake picturing his smile,his lean back and just overall stupid scenerios of both going on dates.
 
Everyday he would get up,dressing his best and hoping that today would finally be the fateful day where he met him again.
 
Sadly, it was never that day and he would come home sulking like a child and think of Joonmyun before sleep creeped up on him and knocked him out.
 
Many days passed and Kris finally gave up. Because he was probably never gonna see him again in his entire life and he was just prolonging his suffering.
 
                                                                                                           
 
Today was another day and he got up and dressed.He took his time doing his hair,because why not?
 
Just because Joonmyun was never gonna look at him like this didnt mean there werent other fish in the sea.
 
They were casual summer clothes but damn did he look good.
 
He was going out today with his friends.They werent so bad once in a while.
 
Tao wanted to go to the pool and Luhan wanted to play tennis.Kris didnt want to do anything besides relax by the pool and maybe get tanned.
 
He layed his towel on the chair and layed back while putting his Ray-Ban on.From where he was he could hear Chanyeol and Tao's over excitement and chuckled.They could be such kids at times.
 
He didnt realize he had fallen asleep until something wet was on top on him.He cracked an eye open.
 
"Ugh,Tao come on,I didnt bring a change of clothes"he said as a very wet Tao was clinging on to him.
 
Tao laughed before shaking his head in front of him sending water flying everywhere and making a run for it.
 
Chanyeol pulled Kris up to join the fun and he did.He shouldnt waste a perfectly good day to around with his friends.
 
He got up and grabbed a water gun from Chanyeol before he started going after them.And before he knew it he was wrestling against Chanyeol on the grass not even knowing why they had gotten to such point,not caring either.
 
Kris found it amusing how the other giant 'wrestled' him but just hugged his waist most of the time.He laughed at his failed attempts at hurting him.
 
Chanyeol had finally managed to pin him to the ground and Kris was about to throw a few curses in his direction when he heard a soft voice call his name
 
"Kris?" Kris looked up and found the cause of his sleepless nights.
 
It was none other than Joonmyun.
 
"Oh, hey,Joonmyun was it?" he played dumb even though he was sure that not in a million years would he forget anything about the petite male.
 
Joonmyun smiled at him and then his eyes roamed over Chanyeol and Kris' position.If he must say, it looked rather intimate and he was starting to regret calling for Kris' attention,he might've interrupted him.
 
Kris followed his eyes and patted Chanyeol's shoulders as a signal to get off of him and the latter did
 
"So what brings you here Joonmyun?"Kris said as he got up and stood in front of him
 
"I'm here with some friends,but they're playing tennis and I thought I'd find something else to do,how about you?I didnt think I'd run into to you here"
 
"Yeah,well,same here, just relaxing a bit"Kris smiled,they had both started walking without even knowing and had seperated themselves from Tao and Chanyeol.
 
Joonmyun glanced nervously at him,"Im sorry,but did I interrupt you with your boyfriend just now?"
 
Kris couldnt help but burst out laughing.Him and Chanyeol? Pfft when pigs fly...maybe...
 
Joonmyun stared at him perplexed."Not at all.We're not like that you know?We're pretty good friends, but just that,friends"he smiled
 
Joonmyun's cheeks colored a rosy pink,"Oh Im sorry I just thought..since you guys were in such a position..I mean.."
 
Kris stared at him.Huh,didnt all guys mess around like that?
 
"Dont you play around with your friends like that as well?"he asked curiously,suddenly thinking of all the times they'd done it in public and people had seen them.
 
Had they all thought they were dating as well?Hell no. Chanyeol was attractive,yeah,but no that was just wrong...
 
Joonmyun had led them both to a shady place under a big oak tree and had sat down,"Not really"he said in a small voice 
 
Kris frowned,"Why not?It's amusing and fun,specially when the guy is shorter than you"
 
Joonmyun laughed lightly and Kris felt butterflies explode in his stomach."Well, Im glad I dont play that with you then,you'd be making fun of me left and right"
 
And then without thinking Kris threw himself at him and pinned him to the grass below them,being careful enough to not hurt him and rolled them over a couple of times.
 
He laughed out loud when he saw Joonmyun's blank,confused face under him.
 
"Wasnt that fun?"he asked him,still laughing
 
Joonmyun then laughed and nodded shyly.
 
"Im sorry if I scared you"he told him looking down,"Did I hurt you anywhere?"
 
Joonmyun looked up at him and shook his head,Kris didnt know if it was because of the activity or heat that Joonmyun's cheeks wore a pretty pink,but what he was damn sure of was the way his heart sped up at the sight.
 
He slowly pulled away from Joonmyun and sat up pulling him along.
 
They sat awkwardly for a few minutes after that before getting comfortable with each other again and talking. Kris didnt know where time had gone but it was getting dark and he realized that he had spent most of the day with the person he dreamt about so much.He couldnt have been happier.
 
He had found out so much about the other.How he was an only child and he had a few friends just like Kris' and how he liked to golf and overall was just this amazing being that Kris liked to be around.
 
Kris had also shared his life with Joonmyun.Told him how his friends could be a pain but he still liked them anyways because they were always there for him.

They had walked about to the parking lot to find their friends,but there was no one they recognized.It was in fact,pretty much empty by now.

To Kris it was really no surprise that his friends had ditched them,if he was completely honest,which he probably was going to avoid,he was glad they werent there to him or in front of Joonmyun.

Joonmyun, on the other hand,looked a bit worried.It seems as if his friends had left him all by himself stranded there.

"Do you see any of your friends?"Kris asked him

He shook his head."No,it seems like they all left me"he replied in a sad tone and Kris wanted nothing more than to hug him right then and there.

Just then it hit him,he had gotten there with Luhan and Luhan's car.How the was he supposed to go back? Maybe Joonmyun would be kind enough to give him a ride.But what if Joonmyun didnt have a car?Judging by the look sported he probably didnt.

... 

Joonmyun turned to him,"How about you do you see anyone?"

He secretly wished that they had left him too so that he wouldnt be the only one alone.

"Uh,no,actually this is not really a surprise"he replied awkwardly,"Our friendships are weird,we play jokes like these on each other really often"

He realized then that his friends looked like complete wipes.He probably looked like that too since he had done this before to Tao with Chanyeol...

"It's not so bad except for the fact that I came here on one of their cars and I'm stuck here with no ride"

"Well you can come with me if you'd like,"Joonmyun chirped"But I do have a problem"

Kris would be more than ing happy to be stuck for an hour or more,if traffic was on his side,in a closed space next to Joonmyun

What could be his problem though?Could it be that he doesnt like Kris?Maybe he has a really jealous boyfriend?He doesnt like strangers in his car?

"I dont know the way back"Joonmyun shyly explain"I was following one of my friends here and now that they're gone I cant go back home"

His eyes were starting to get glossy and Kris couldnt help to reach out and take Joonmyun's hands in his,rubbing them trying to offer him so comfort.

"Dont worry Joonmyun-ah,I've been here plenty of times,so I know the way back.I can drive if you want" Joonmyun looked up at him and nodded 

He then led Kris to his car by his hand,feeling butterflies partying inside his stomach at the feeling of their hands touching.

Kris was left speechless when he saw what car he would be driving.It wasnt a latest model,but common folk couldnt afford a car like that.

Joonmyun reached into his pocket and took out his key,"Here"he said handing it over to Kris after unlocking it.

Kris got into the driver's seat as Joonmyun got into the passanger's seat next to him.He felt a bit pressured of having to drive that type of car,if he crashed or got it scratched he'd probably get killed.Well,not that he usually went around crashing his car to the nearest thing possible,but still.

The drive back was silent,there was no talking between them,the only thing was the soft vocals of Joonmyun's favorite group,Kris assumed.At some point,they got stuck in traffic and Kris wanted to party,because this meant more time he got to spend with Joonmyun.He looked over to him and noticed he had fallen asleep. Kris turned to see if he had anything available to cover him with.He looked in the back seat and found his shirt from that night,washed and it smelled clean with a bit of Joonmyun.
He smiled and used it to cover Joonmyun with it.

Whenever they werent moving he would spend the time looking at Joonmyun.His face was just too beautiful for him to keep his eyes away.
He felt his heart sink when they finally got through traffic and as much as he wanted Joonmyun to enjoy his nap,he had to wake him up to get his address.
 

He shook Joonmyun awake and the other looked so cute that Kris would've gotten them killed if he didnt have good reflexes.

He coughed awkwardly,"Can you tell me your address so I can go drop you off there?"he asked him

Joonmyun didnt reply,it seemed as if he was lost in thought.After a minute of silence or so he told him,"You can just drive yourself home and then I'll drive back,I just cant have you drop me off because how will you get home then?"

He turned to look at Kris.There was something Kris hadnt thought about,he had about 5 bucks in his pocket and that wasnt enough for a cab.

He ran a hand through his hair,"I would not like to abuse of your kindness,and in any other occasion I would have not accepted but I left my things in Luhan's car and I've got about five bucks in my pocket"He turned to look at him briefly,"Im sorry but it looks like I'll have to take you up on that"

Joonmyun chuckled and Kris felt his ears burning.He must've thought he was pathetic."Well,then Kris,drive us to your home"

-----------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the super late update!!

It was originally supposed to be a oneshot but i just cant fit everything in and i'll have to update the second part soon

Lol im such a fail of a writer i had dis chapter posted up a long time ago and i didnt realize it was marked as 'hide chapter' and im just sitting here dumbly -___- sorry guise 

second part wont be long i promise!

n e wuyz although it was supposed to be a songfic to KNOW YOUR NAME idk wht happened that it turned into dis ._. 

do hope you enjoy it nonetheless because the world needs more Krisho and there arent enough writers (sadly) so you'll have to settle for my ty writing lol