♛ Lost Treasure

The Boy with Elastic Cheeks ~ The Tale of a Brokenhearted Girl;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

* Rose's Point of View*

I stood there completely frozen. How dare he show up in my life after so many years? And he was in Korea at of all places in the world and out of all the professions that exist in the world he chose to become a k-pop idol.

A ing k-pop idol! (Please excuse my language) I could have become a k-pop idol if I wanted to.

Something told me that this was what he left for all those years ago, to go to Korea and become an idol who would ultimately end up consumed by fame and fortune like I've seen so many others back at my old job.

Henry looked at me an intense gaze which made me feel mesmerized and reminded me how I fell in love with him many years ago as a freshamn in high school.

"Henry-shi, I present your new manager Rose Lee." Young Guk said, oblivious to the fact that we did, in fact, already now each other.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Henry responded and proceeded to extend his hand, as if he were expecting me to shake it. I had never heard Henry speak Korean, so it was definately strange when he introduced himself to me in Korean.

I shook his hand out of common courtesy and replied, "Same here". I even managed to pull off a smile, suprisingly.

I knew what he was doing, pretending not to know me.

I don't know whether he was acting that way in order to preserve my character, ( if any shred of him still cared about me) or if he was just being selfish and he did it so no one would even suspect that we knew each other (much less dated).

-

After the introduction, Young Guk pulled me aside and handed me some papers.

"I'm going to need you to discuss with Henry about variety show policy since he's going to be appearing in these shows after his debut stage, Henry is unfamiliar with what is acceptable to do and to say on a variety show. So on these papers I typed up some of the basic do's and don'ts of vareity shows. I need you to do over it with him." Young Guk instructed.

"Okay, no problem."

-

I entered my new office, which was still completely plain and empty ( I guess tonight I'll have to draw up a plan on decortating this place). I found Henry, who had now gone blonde, si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter