Date?

Little Princesses

 

The next morning were still sleeping when the door rang. Groaning you got up and went to the door with your eyes still half closed.

 

You were shocked to see Zelo standing in front of the door. “Oppa what are you doing here?”

 

“Did you forget? I told you yesterday I wanted to spend the day with you!” He looked slightly hurt.

 

“No of course not! But it’s so early…” You let him in.

 

“That’s because I want to use all of the day. It’s not often that we get a day off…” he smiled at you and greeted you properly with a hug.

 

“Eh oppa I first need to change… I just got up…” You pushed him away gently.

 

“Ok. But I choose!” He laughed at you and sprinted away to your wardrobe.

 

“Hey I never agreed to that!” You shouted and ran after him.

 

But when you arrived he was already taking out clothes and comparing them. When you wanted to stand in front of your wardrobe to protect your clothes he simply pushed you away to grab a cute dress and hold it in front of you.

 

“Hm… This sure looks good on you! Wait this is choice one. Hold this a second.” He gave you the dress and went on searching while you stood there all flustered.

 

“Ok I think this is better. It’s getting colder so you should wear pants and this pullover.” He handed you the clothes.

 

You never combined the two pieces but you had to admit it looked good.

 

“Thank you oppa.” You smiled at him and pushed him out of your room. “My shoes are next to the door. You can pick.”

 

So Zelo happily left while you put on the clothes.

 

When you came out of your room you almost fell over the shoes he prepared for you.

 

“Watch out!” You heard him call in the last moment. Then he handed you a glass of water.

 

“Here drink. We’re going to eat breakfast somewhere else.” He smiled at you and you smiled back taking the glass.

 

After drinking your water he pushed you into the bathroom and helped you wash your face.

 

“Can I put on makeup for you?” He asked cutely.

 

“No please not.”

 

“Pleeease~” He tried it with aegyo.

 

“Not today oppa. I’ll go without.” You smiled at him. It was not that you didn’t want him to try. But you were really hungry and just wanted to eat. And you didn’t wear makeup a lot anyway.

 

So the both of you walked out next to each other. Zelo led you to a cat café close to your houses.

 

“Woah oppa I never knew there was a cat café here…”

 

“I also didn’t. I just discovered it yesterday. I guess it just opened.” He smiled at you and opened the door for you.

 

The both of you were greeted by many cute cats.

 

You picked up a cute one who was rubbing his head on your leg all the time. So you sat down on a table with the cat in your lap.

 

“What do you want for breakfast?” He asked you.

 

“Hmmm I don’t know… Can you choose for me? I’ll eat everything you order for me.” You smiled at him.

 

Zelo left and came back with coffee and cake.

 

(My favorite cake. If you ever see something like this: EAT IT!)

 

“Awww this looks so cute~ Thank you.”

“Haha I know right.” He sat down with you and you started chatting over the most random things.

 

After a while Zelo got up to pay and you left this café. But Zelo led you to another. This time it was a board game café.

 

“Aaaaah I like these~” You were all excited and so was Zelo.

 

“Right!? I never really get to play with hyungs but I really like it. Come let’s go!”

 

You sat down on a table and Zelo brought one game after the other. He was really good at most of them. You had some difficulties because of your casts but it was still very funny.

 

You enjoyed your time. In the middle of the games Zelo ordered pizza. So you had lunch while playing.

 

 

 

Later in the afternoon after hours of playing Zelo brought you to a special shop.

 

“Tadah! Here we can buy special pens to decorate your cast with Alessia.”

 

The whole shop was full of pens. From normal to special ones who magically could change color while painting or one who painted in the color the person was in mood.

(You know there are this mood rings right? The pens work the same J )

 

You got the mood pen and some with glitter in it.

 

After buying the pens you went for some street food you could eat when you get home.

 

When you reached your house Alessia was not outside as always so you went inside to search for her. She was not there.

 

“Strange… She’s always here at these times… Where could she be?” You asked towards Zelo who only could only shrug.

 

“Maybe she’s hiding outside and wants us to search for her…” Zelo suggested.

 

So you went outside again to search for her. You searched everywhere but could not find her. So after about half an hour you grew worried.

 

“Oppa I can’t find her…” You shouted desperate.

 

“Are you searching for me?” You heard a cute voice asking from behind you.

 

As you turned around you saw Alessia standing there. “Alessia! Where were you?” You hugged her tight.

 

“Unnie don’t worry. I went to Jun Pyo oppas house to play.” She smiled with the cutest smile.

 

“What?!” You were shocked.

 

“Yes we played all day long and then he invited me home~” She said.

 

“You went to a boys house? Do you still like me?” Zelo who joined you asked.

 

“Kkkk.” She only laughed at him.

 

“Ok Alessia but now let’s get inside. We bought food and pens so you can draw on my casts ok?” You said and took her by her hand.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guy~

I'm so sorry for not updating... Feeling bad...

But you know. School...

But I try ok?

I hope you like it~

I have to do tonns of homework now.. So BYE~

And I love you all~