Airport Mini Drama

The Mint Heart

deep bow.. I'm sorry for my late update ;-;



Siwon’s POV

I hate my phone because it never stopped ringing ever since last night. I didn’t bother to answer because I’ve been so busy these past few days, and I need my private time alone without any spectacles from the office or even from my band mates...Just for today.

However, that’s not possible since that damn phone always gets a call from someone that apparently doesn’t have a heart to stop after the first time I don’t pick up. It’s so torturing!

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom. I need to calm myself with a cold shower and hope my phone will stop ringing.

But that’s a useless hope. My phone is still ringing even when I just came out from the bathroom, causing me to finally lose my temper and walk toward the dressing table and pick it up harshly without seeing the caller ID.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!” I shout at the person on the other line loudly.

“H—hyuung..”

‘Kyuhyun’

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

What time is it? Why are there people who call someone so early in the morning? My phone is ringing but I’m too lazy to pick it up. I’m even lazy to open my eyes because I still want to sleep. My phone stops ringing, but not for long until it rings again. I groan before I pick it up and sit on the edge of my bed.

“Yah! Where have you been? Why don’t you answer your phone?” I bulge out my eyes when I hear Lee Sooman’s voice very clearly through my phone.

“Oh.. Ehh. Uuh. I—I’m s—sorry, sir. I just finished my bath. What happened, sir?” I’m stuttering and lying to the CEO of SMEnt.

I should blame him for calling me this early, but I think he’s not bothered by interrupting my sleeping time. This old man is really something.

“You and Siwon will be shooting a music video for your new song, but it will be a bit different than the other music videos with Super Junior because you and Siwon will be going to Paris so you will shoot it in romantic places since both of you will be singing a romantic ballad song. Oh, I’ll send the draft concept for the music video through your manager” He explains to me and doesn’t give a single chance to interrupt his words.

“Yes, sir. Thanks for the information”

“You should drop your ‘thank you’ for Choi Siwon since he’s not answering my calls although I’ve already been calling him since last night. And as we talk about that stubborn guy, you should tell him about this. Don’t forget to tell him that you two will be flying to Paris tomorrow” Did he just mention Paris for the second time? So I didn’t get his words wrong before? Oh for God’s sake! I’ll go to Paris with Choi Siwon! Oh my God, what have I done in my previous life that I can get such luck?

“Oh… I’ll call him immediately after this, sir. You don’t need to worry. Thank you again, sir” I give him a deep bow, although I know he won’t see it, but it doesn’t matter as long as I’m going to go to Paris with Choi Siwon! Yes, The Ice Prince that I’m head over heels with.

“Okay. Good then” He hangs up immediately without even saying goodbye. Such an impolite old man. He only does what he wants to do. Tsk!

I look for Siwon’s number on my phone and press the call button after I found it. I don’t have to wait more than ten seconds before Siwon picks up and I feel a bit special since he answered my call that fast. I’m grinning when I’m about to hear his husky voice, but...

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!” My heart falls when I hear him shouting at me so loud that I have to pull my phone away from my ear.

“H—hyuung..” I’m a bit shocked because I just called him once today and he’s so pissed.

“Kyuhyun, do you know that I’m free today. Is this an emergency? I need to take a rest, Kyu” He says in a normal tone and softer than before but I have to admit that it’s a bit cold.

“Eumh, sorry for disturbing your day, hyung. But Lee Sooman asked me to tell you something. That’s why I’m calling you this early” I explain to him as short as I can.

“What is it? Tell me”

“We will be flying to Paris tomorrow to shoot our music video. Since it’s a ballad song, he want the clip to be in some romantic places in Paris. He’ll send the draft concept to our manager”

“What? Why is he even asking us to go to Paris all of sudden? I have schedules tomorrow” I can sense that he is pissed off even more, but why is that voice sounds so y in my ears? Ah, Choi.

“I don’t know about that, Siwon. He just asked me to tell you about this. I think he already settled it for you. Hehe” I laugh awkwardly. I should assure him, right? That way he will go to Paris with me tomorrow without any doubt.

“Yeah, I think so. What else can he do except messing up with our schedules. Maybe I’ll just ask him about this. Thank you, Kyu” He thanked me and it’s so sweet to my ears.

“You’re welcome, hyung. Have a good day and sorry if I disturbed you”

“Yes, you did… but I don’t mind it because I’m already used to it” He chuckles while I’m blushing here. Oh God, he’s cold but he can make me feel this warm sensation in my heart. It’s like when I enjoy my Mint Ice Cream. It’s cold and freezing when it’s still in my mouth, but it will give me a warm feeling in my mind and drive away my tension at the same time. My alive mint ice cream does really exist. I wonder when he will melt…

***

 

Siwon’s POV

After I hang up the phone, I check the missed calls. There are so many... Wait! These are from Lee Sooman except one call that I just answered, Kyuhyun. So Kyuhyun only called me once but I shout at him so loud and showered him with my tantrum while he’s innocent? Oh, poor guy. He should blame Lee Sooman who has been terrorizing me with his calls ever since last night.

But I didn’t bother to answer those calls last night… so why did I answer it right away only when Kyuhyun called me? … Ah, it’s just a coincidence.

***

I leave my apartment after having breakfast and head to our dorms. I’ll have lunch there then I’ll meet Lee Sooman since SM building is not so far from our dorm. When I step inside, I only find Donghae and Sungmin in the living room. They are just watching TV while munching on some snacks which are spreading all over the couch. In other words, they are messing up in the living room.

I slam my body on the couch without saying any words to them and so they turn their gazes from the TV to me.

“What?” I ask as if I did nothing and close my eyes.

“You’re always like this. Do you know that you’re like a ghost when you come here? You will step in without a single word. Do you have a dictionary, Mr.Choi? Go and read it! I think you should improve your vocabulary” Sungmin gives me a death glare and lectures me about this and that which is unimportant to me.

“I’ll let it go today if you tell me why you’re here. I thought you’re free like us today?” Sungmin moves his and sits beside me.

“Yes, you said you wanted to be alone, Siwon. Why are you here?” Donghae asks while curiously tilting his head.

“Why? Can’t I come here when I’m free? I don’t need a reason to come here” I answer lazily while my eyes are still closed.

“Oh come on, Siwon. I know you for ten years already!” I open my eyes and look at them, clearly seeing their curiosity.

Oh, man! They are all in the same level. They like to get involved in everybody’s business. Noted!

“I don’t have any particular reason. I just have to meet Lee Sooman because he asked me to go to Paris tomorrow” I left out the fact that ‘I’ll be going there with Kyuhyun’ on purpose. I don’t want them to get even more crazy than they already are.

“What? Oh God, hyung! Is that Paris that you just mentioned? I wanna join! Please please!” Donghae jumps from the couch in excitement.

“Siwon, why are you so lucky? I want to go there” Sungmin looks at me with his pleading eyes.

Oh God! I regret it right away. Why did I have to tell them that I’m going to Paris? I face palm myself because I’m sure they will ask me to buy them everything that they want, and I’m sure that I won’t have any other choice except grant their wishes. Why am I so weak when it comes to these two persons? Well, I don’t have a heart to hurt them since they understand me better than the others. They are my best friends after all.

“Ah, I just remembered that Kyuhyun also told me that he will be going to Paris tomorrow. By any chance, are you going there together?”

Donghae says all of sudden and I almost choke because I was eating one of their snacks. ! I can’t shrug it off now.

“Yeah, you can say it like that, Hae”

“Aww… It’s so sweet, Choi! Paris… Choi Siwon… His secret admire… Romantic air… And you just need to put L-O-V-E, then it’s what we call PERFECT!” Sungmin pats my head and winks at me while Donghae is just chuckling.

“Huh?”

***

The Day (Kyuhyun’s Day)

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Have you already checked on your things, Kyu? I don’t want you to leave something important” Eunhyuk asks me when I get off from the van.

“Don’t worry, hyung. Thank you”

He has schedules, so that’s why he should leave right away. I wave my hand when he’s about to close the van’s door.

“Are you sure you don’t need me to wait until Siwon’s here?” He asks me once more as if he doesn’t want me to be alone in the airport.

Nevermind, Hyung. I’m sure Siwon is already on his way” I smile sweetly.

 

I walk in and sit on the bench while waiting for Siwon, and I turn on my PSP to kill the boredom.

I’ve been playing for thirty minutes already but there’s no sign of Siwon. I start to worry, what if something bad happened to him? So I pull out my phone and dial his number. I tried a few times but he doesn’t answer my calls. After trying for so many time, finally…

“Hello?” I can hear Siwon’s voice through the phone.

“SIWON! Where are you?”

“Aish! Kyuhyun! Why do you like to call me so early?” He answers in annoyance and I can tell immediately from his cracked voice that he just woke up.

“Siwon, do you remember that we’re going to Paris today? Don’t say that you forget that!” I tap my own forehead. This guy, how could he be so forgetful like this?

“...”

“Siwon? Siwon, do you hear me? You should hurry because our flight will be boarding in fifteen minutes. I’ll wait for you. Siwon, do you hear me? Siwon?” I’ve been calling him so many times already but there’s no response.

“! Aww!” I can hear him curse and something hit something as the phone has been abandoned but I can still hear Siwon’s voice clearly.

I laugh heartily before I hang up. He is so funny when he is in a rush. I cup my blushing cheeks. How can I blush while the person that makes me like this isn’t even here?

I check my wristwatch and ten minutes already passed. I already checked in but he still hasn’t arrived yet. I think I should call him again.

“Siwon, where are you?”

“I’m on my way, Kyu. I’ll be there in 5 minutes”

“Siwon, I already checked in. Oh God, Siwon I can’t go if it’s not with you!” I pout when I imagine myself flying to Paris without Siwon beside me.

That’s horrible!

“Kyuhyun, come on! Don’t make this situation become even more difficult than it already is. You can go first and I’ll take the next flight since I can’t make it, and we will meet in Charles de Gaule Airport. Okay?” I can hear Siwon talking softly because he’s trying to convince me.

But I’m sorry it will never work on me. If it comes to Siwon, I’ll wait even if it takes more than a thousand year.

“No! If you can’t make it, then I’ll make it for us!”

“But Ky—“ I hang up without giving him a chance to answer, because no matter what he will say, I will wait for him and we will go to Paris TOGETHER.

***

“But Ky—“ He hangs up when I’m still trying to talk.

“Sir, can you drive faster because I’m in hurry?” I ask the cab driver.

Kyuhyun... That guy is really stubborn. Why does he make this situation even more difficult? I shift my gaze to my wristwatch. I still have 3 minutes before boarding. Oh God, please just make the plane delay for 5 minutes. Please, I’ll come to the church more often than I used to if you help me this time…

When the cab reaches the airport, I get off immediately and run inside after paying the cab and getting my things.

When I step inside to try and find Kyuhyun, there are so many people gathering around a certain bench and then there’s someone that gets my full attention. I get curious and so I try to reach the front part.

My jaw drops when I find Kyuhyun hugging his knees and crying on the floor in front of those people. No wonder if it gets everyone’s attention because it’s kind of embarrassing. An idol is crying on the floor. I doubt if I should approach him or not, but I can’t see him crying alone when I know I’m the cause behind this mess.

“Kyu” I crouch before him and hold his arms to help him get up.

“Ehem” I lift my head and find the airport’s security staring at me with his walkie talkie.

“See! I told you, right? My boyfriend will come. Please, delay the flight just for 5 minutes. Please sir, I’m begging you. Just for this time. This is so important to us. This is about his promise with my grandmother who already passed away. She must be very upset if my boyfriend and I can’t make it. This is her last wish… Please!” He nudges my arm and all I can do is drape my around his shoulders.

“I’m sorry, but you’re late. The other passengers are already on their seats and the flight is ready to take off. You can use the next flight if you really need to go to Paris” The security bows and is ready to leave before..

“HUUUAAAA!!! Honey, we can’t grant granny’s last wish! I’m sorry grams, I can’t make it. I’m sorry for being such an ungrateful grandson. I’m sorry grams...” Kyuhyun is face palming himself.

What about me? Don’t ask, please. I think if the press found out about this, it will be a hot scandal. We are lucky that this schedule is so sudden and in a hurry, but these people still make me worried. If there is a hole near me, I’ll go there without thinking twice. I’ll choose that hole than Kyuhyun’s soap opera. I’m dumbfounded. I can’t even think of anything except how could I stop Kyuhyun’s cheap drama.

I Kyuhyun’s back as if I want to calm him down. What else can I do except follow Kyuhyun’s little act? When I shift my gaze to the security, I see a guilty look on his face. Oh God, how could he believe this kid? Tsk tsk tsk! I feel bad for him.

“Or I’ll hold a press conference and I’ll tell everyone that this flight company is incapable and untrustworthy. I’ll tell my next generation that you don’t have any humanity. When someone should go to grant his granny’s last wish, you don’t want to wait for them even just for 5 minutes?” Kyuhyun removes his dry tears harshly and I can feel that he has fire in his eyes.

Oh God. I won’t be late ever again if I should go together with Kyuhyun. I promise I’ll arrive at the airport before Kyuhyun. Really!

The security is leaving us but we still can see him talk with the others. Then he comes back and stands in front of us. I just remain silent because I still don’t get the point of this incident. I’m trapped in this kind of situation that I never expected to happen in my life. It’s too embarrassing!

“Okay. I will give you a limited time. You just have three minutes. If you two haven’t reached your seats by that time, you should give up and wait for another flight. Deal?” Kyuhyun nods and holds my hand while the other one is ready for his luggage.

“Okay. Now, Go!”

“Sir, Thank you very much. I’ll tell my next, next and next generation that your flight company is the best! Thank you, sir!” Kyuhyun screams while I still run and hold his hand tight.

Why am I so nervous?

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

“I need an explanation” Siwon asks me without looking at me.

“About what?” I blink innocently as if nothing happened just now.

When I recall how I said that Siwon is my boyfriend, it makes me blush heavily. I cup my burning face. I don’t know where I could get that idea. I just blurt it out when I saw Siwon in front of me and the drama started. What else could I have done except that mini act? We should go to Paris or our schedule will be messed up if we arrive late. Besides, I was enjoying my show and my role as Siwon’s lover.

“I couldn’t think of anything else except how we might’ve not taken this flight”

Siwon sends me his death glare then he turns his gaze to the magazines in front of him.

“Next time, if I come late like today again, you should go first. Don’t wait for me. Okay?” Siwon says in a low tone.

“Which is why you should never come late again because I won’t go anywhere before you come” I tilt my head and see him sigh.

I’ve been waiting for him longer than what I waited today. I have no reason to leave him. Now, I have the chance to make his heart melt. I can’t let this chance go easily.

Ever since the first time I fell for him, I hoped his heart will melt for me. Like the mint ice cream that I forgot to put it in the fridge then it was already melting but the coolness was still left in it. That’s the strongest character that will never disappear from the mint ice cream. That is Siwon.

However, making his heart melt is a difficult task, but it’s not only for me, it’s for everyone who cares about him. I want to make him feel the love from everyone around him. He’s not alone. There are so many people who care about him, and he has me.

“Siwon, I want to eat when we land in Paris... With you”

“I can’t promise you anything. I want to sleep so don’t disturb me!” He closes his eyes before giving me a chance to respond.

Tsk! No wonder you get the ‘Ice Prince’ nickname. But I can't hold myself not to stare at the sleeping guy beside me. I can’t help it. I think I can spend the rest of life doing nothing as long as I can keep staring at Choi Siwon’s face as much as I want.

“Kyu..”

“Hm?”

“Thank you for waiting for me”

***



this is the second chapter. I hope you like it.

SiwonnieFan, how are you? I miss you ^3^

okay, readers. please give me your critics and advices because it means a lot for me..

Thank you! LOVE from WONKYU <3