The new co-worker

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the day before yesterday's meeting and the big announcement from Tsuya, the girls were chatting happily while waiting for the new girl to arrive.

Yes, there was someone new arriving soon. It's a seventeen years old girl who attends the second grade of High School just like Ryoko and Shiori. The girls couldn't wait to see her! They were so excited!

Shiori was somehow nervous; Tsuya told her she will be tutoring the girl since both of them are from the same age and it will be Shiori first time doing it.

What made Shiori very happy is the fact that Tsuya believed in her. She admires her a lot, because Tsuya is like a older sister to her!

 

~~~~~ 

 

---It was March 18th 2013, a Monday evening about 20:00 p.m. and the five girls gathered together, waiting for the new girl to arrive---

Megumi: "Ne, Tsuya. When is the new girl coming?"

Tsuya: "I think she comes soon. What time is it, Shiori?"

Shiori: "It's 20:12 p.m."

Tsuya: "Tamaki, look at the check-up list. At what time is her meeting settled?"

Tamaki: "At 20:00 p.m."

Ryoko: "Tsuya, chill a bit. I mean, it's not like she's not coming.

Megumi: "Maybe, something happened on her way here."

Tsuya: "I know, I know, but you know the boss. If she's late for 15 minutes, we have to cancel the meeting."

Tamaki: "I'm sure she's coming, so don't stress yourself."

Megumi: "Yeah, Tsuya. Relax. Think about the--"

Ryoko: "TSUYA, SHE'S HERE!!!"

Shiori: "Ryoko, calm down, please..."

Tsuya: "Girls, go back to work. Shiori, come with me!"

The girls nodded and went back to their work. Shiori walked beside Tsuya, silently and tensed. Tsuya gave her a reassuring smile and Shiori responded with a nod.

 

~~~~~

 

 "I'm so sorry, I'm late! There was a huge traffic line and some boys blocked my way and, and--" the new girl bowed and bowed while apologizing over and over again.

 

"It's okay. Now you're here and we can start. So, My name is Kuroda Tsuya, but here all of us has a nickname and mine is YaYa. Nice to meet you!" Tsuya replied calmy and extended her hand.

"My name is Yamaoka Haruko. Nice to meet you, too." she took her hand and shook it, a smile printed on her face.

Tsuya: "So, I see, you're seventeen years old. And why do you want to work as a hostess"

Haruko: "Well, I wanted to do a part-time job for helping financially my family...we are six siblings, excluding me, and my two older brothers are doing their best, but they only have simple jobs, since the oldest didn't graduate from high school and the second eldest is currently attending college. So I thought I could do a part-time job as well..."

Tsuya: "Well, you have a reason, but you didn't answer my question; why in a HOSTESS CLUB? I know searching a part-time job with a good salary for a seventeen years old High School girl isn't easy, but you know, being a Hostess isn't a simple job! You meet all kind of men and boys; the clingy ones, the skin ship monster ones, the ones, the erted ones...and many others!"

Tsuya knew already the reason why this girl wants the job and she also wants to assume her, but she wanted to see how much WILL POWER does she have!

Haruko: "I know, but I have no other choice...my family need the money also because my youngest brother is ill and maybe he has to stay in the hospital!"

She lowered her head as tears were forming in her eyes. She bit her lower lip, preventing them now to fall. Suddenly the younger girl dropped on her knees and desperately begged Tsuya for the job.

Haruko: "Please, I will do whatever you ask me to do, just let me have the job! Please, I'm begging you!! I lost my parents and I don't want to loose my brother, too! Please, Please..."

Haruko begged and begged and cried all her heart out. Tsuya understood what she has been through since her parents also died than she was young, actually very young! She kneeled down in front of the younger girl and straightened her lowering figure. She tilted her head and made direct eye contact with her.

Tsuya noticed her eyes were sincere with the power she always searched! Most girls only applied for this job, because they thought that handsome and cute guys would come, but actually most of their customers were old, rich and sometimes already married or divorced men.

Tsuya sighed and gave in the pleas the girl in front of her gave. She made both of them stand up and gave her a reassuring smile that everything will be fine.

Tsuya: "Here, this is your contract."

Tsuya handed the sheet in her hand to the now surprised girl as she smiled.

Tsuya: "I want you to tell me your shift. Since it opens at 18:00 p.m. I want to know when you could come and most importantly on which days! Normally, Fridays and Saturdays are the most challenging days of the week since we also do dancing and singing shows."

Haruko: "What do you mean by dancing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter