BangHim? More Like HimBang

BangHim? More Like HimBang

 

Yongguk and Himchan were the only ones in the dorm, having finished their schedules early.  Himchan wanted to have some fun, but Yongguk insisted on finishing up his book first, so Himchan waited impatiently.  About 45 minutes later, Himchan noticed Yongguk’s book sitting on the table, closed, but Yongguk appeared to still be reading.  The ulzzang tip-toed up behind the leader and peered over his shoulder to see what Yongguk was reading.
 
“Fanfiction!?”  Himchan was surprised.  “You’re really reading that over spending time with me?”
 
Yongguk sighed before replying, “I was trying to enjoy it, but it’s a little farfetched.”  The older pushed his laptop aside.  “It’s BangHim.”
 
“That’s a crude name,” Himchan said, smirking.
 
“It’s not real though,” Yongguk said, standing up next to Himchan.
 
“Of course not,” agreed Himchan, “because you’re always topping me in those stories.”
 
Yongguk’s eyes grew wider before he smirked.  “That only happens in the mature stories.  What have you been reading?”
 
“Nothing,” Himchan said with a light blush over his cheeks.  “Besides you knew exactly what I was talking about, so what have you been reading?”
 
Yongguk snorted before saying, “Whats so wrong with me being the top?”
 
“I think we all know who’d really be on top,” Himchan replied, leaning on Yongguk, who pushed him off.
 
“Tch, yeah right.  I always top because I’m manlier.”
 
Himchan rolled his eyes.  “A man in the studio maybe, but a boy in the bed.”  Yongguk started to choke on nothing.  “You need someone to lead you, to take control and top you.  I’m the perfect person.”
 
Yongguk frowned in response and said, “It’s called BangHim because I’m the top.”
 
“Well then it should be HimBang instead, maybe HimGuk,” insisted Himchan.  Yongguk kept shaking his head, ready to laugh at the ridiculousness Himchan was spouting out of his mouth.  “Here, let me show you,” Himchan said before forcefully pulling Yongguk into a kiss.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~BangHim?~~~~~HimBang?~~~~~BangHim?~~~~~HimBang?~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yongguk woke up with a flushed face and sweat beading up on his brow.  He kicked the covers off of his legs and got up from his bed.  Making his way over to the only other bed in that bedroom, he saw Himchan sleeping quietly.
 
“Himchannie,” Yongguk said, shaking the younger.
 
“Is it time to get up already?  Himchan asked groggily.
 
Yongguk smiled before replying, “No, I just- I want to try something.”
 
Himchan groaned.  “Now!?”
 
“It’s called HimBang,” Yongguk said before he joined Himchan under the covers.
 
_____________________________________________________________
The End
 
I know.  It's really, extremely short.  I think the pic might be longer than the text >///<
Anyway, I just thought of this and wanted to get it from my mind to paper and from paper to AFF.
I hope you liked it :)