I'm sorry babe

Why this happen to me?

Your POV:

OH MY GOD....

I saw a girl sitting on Jiyong’s lap, KISSING HIM!! The girl was wearing short skirt, her legs is aroud Jiyong’s waist, she hold Jiyong’s face, and it seems like Jiyong likes the kiss and he kissed back, his hand starting to rub the girl’s back, I almost cry seeing this. Why Jiyong? Why you did that?! I HATE YOU JIYONG! SeungRi seems happy because he know I’m so mad with Jiyong, it’s because, yeah... SeungRi likes me.

-Flashback-

*Jiyong want to introduce me to the other members*

“Babe, how about come with me to the YG Building? I’ll introduce you to the other members!

Um.... sure!

*He take me to the YG Building*

We go to BigBang’s room, and the other members smile at me and Jiyong.

So this is your girlfriend Jiyong? What’s your name sweety?” TOP said teasingly and smile at me.

Hello, I’m ____ nice to meet you” You said to TOP.

YAAA!! Hyung!! This is my girl, don’t call her sweety, go find another girl, she is mine!” Jiyong said.

Hahahahahaha okay Jiyong, relax... Why so serious” TOP said and laugh.

*Suddenly Jiyong ask permission to go to the bathroom.*

Babe, I want to go to the bathroom first okay?

Okay” I said and smile at him

*Jiyong left the room*

I sat on th couch and suddenly SeungRi sat next to me and said

Hey ____, you’re so beautiful” he smiled at me.

Oh... thank you oppa

Oppa? So you’re younger than me?” he smirked

Oh, yes...” I said, it feels so awkward><

I have something to tell you, I like you ____” he said and smile

Uh oh... w-what??

*Jiyong came to the room and saw SeungRi sit next to me*

Yaaa maknae!! She is mine-_- Go go away” Jiyong said laughing

Aissh... Hyung, okay okay

After that day, if I go to the YG Building SeungRi always show his kindness to me. He likes me.

-End of the flashback-

I can’t handdle it again so I cried, I need to hug someone, so I hug SeungRi.

He rub my back and said “It’s okay ____, don’t be sad, I’ll always be here for you

T-thank y-you o-oppa” I said while crying.

Me and SeungRi continue to peek, and JIYONG IS NOW SHIRTLESS! KISSING THE GIRL’S NECK, I’m so mad, so I decided to go into the room and SeungRi followed me.

J-Jiyong.... Why?” I said softly and my tears drop.

OH !” He said when he saw me, shocked.

Who’s that girl oppa?” The girl said.

My... My girlfriend” Jiyong said looking at me.

Oh, I better get out now, see you later oppa

*The girl left the room*

I cry on SeungRi chest, and SeungRi hug me, Jiyong put on his shirt, and walked to me.

I’m... I’m s-sorry babe, that was just an accident” Jiyong said while pushing SeungRi away from me.

ACCIDENT HUH? I DON’T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE! THESE LAST WEEK YOU WENT HOME LATE BECAUSE OF ‘THIS’??!!” I said in anger, shouting, and crying.

 


A/N: Chapter 2 updated!! hehehe, I hope you all like it :D sorry if I didn't write it too detail ._. please don't be a silent reader and coment!^^ I'll update this story as soon as posible!! Sorry if I made a mistake in this story :) Thanks~