Prom night + Jealous Boyfriend part 1

Darkened Flower
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Author's pov :

 

*This is my worst nightmare!* you groaned as you felt your legs numb and your getting sore from seating on the chair for hours. Your throat emitted a low growl as Bom yanked on your hair a little too hard. "Oops mian" she chuckled a little before loosening her grip a little. "How much longer do I have to wait?" you frown in annoyance. "Ten more min-" "You have been saying that for the past few hours!" you cut her off, huffing. Bom smiled at your cute reaction and pinch your cheeks which you slap it away without looking. "Bad dongsaeng." she pouted and returned to finish up your hairstyle. 

"There all done!" Bom clapped her hands together and beam at her work. Your hair was braided into a waterfall braid which allowed your long brown wavy hair loose. 

 

 

Standing up, you admire yourself in the mirror for a split second and just shrugged thinking that you looked decent enough. You had very little makeup on your face as your skin was flawless and not to mention your almost snow white skin. The eyeliner that Bom drew for you made you look firece but at the same time y and goes well with the dark red lipstick which she applied for you. Turning aorund you lean back a little as a pair of heels that was covered in gold glitters.

 

 

"You're not making me wear them right?" you shot her a look which she feigned innocent. *I'll just wear my usual pair instead* you thought with a smirk but was wiped off after hearing the next sentence. "Don't even think of wearing your usuals as we had already threw them." now it was her turn to smirk which your jaw dropped hearing that your precious shoes were being thrown away just like that. "You can't be serious right?!" you snarl in her face making her wince a little. But to your dismay she shook her head which you in turn huff in annoyance. Snatching away the heels from her, you mumbled incoherent words that you only understood while buckling the straps of your heels. She watched you with amused eyes as you stood up. As the heels was at least 5 inch tall, you were by then towering Bom. 

"Can't you give me another pair? It's too tall." you whine which she shooked her head. "Andwae, this is the only pair that suits with the dress that you're wearing." she nodded in agreement with herself. Ro

Please log in to read the full chapter