Getting ready for Prom

Darkened Flower
Please log in to read the full chapter

============================================

You were the biggest blessing in my life.

A/N : Anyone excited for the squeal of You & I?! Do comment and give this fanfic lots of love kay? Hope you'll enjoy this as much as you enjoyed reading You & I! *throws heart <3 <3*

=============================================

 

Author's pov :

 

Rolling over to the side of the bed, you slam your hand down onto the ringing clock. Mumbling some incohernt words, you snuggle into your white fluffy pillow going back to dreamland. But your beauty sleep was short lived when your phone started ringing, disturbing you from your sleep. Peeking out from your pillow with one eye, you stretched out with one hand, grabbing the phone from the night stand. "Aish, can't you give me some peace?!" you growled into the phone, annoyed. "Yah yah yah, is this how you great your unnie?" you heard Bom's voice and sigh. "If your motive is to get me to go to prom, is a NO!" with that you hung up, burrying your head back into your pillow.

There ain't any school or boring classes today as it was Prom Night for the seniors who had already graduated from college. Yes, finally after three years you had graduated from this hell hole and surprisingly to many of your classmates, you actually had gotten a place in the top 10! For a gangster who doesn't really cares about studying and all but it also means that never judge a book by its cover! Being the typical quiet you, you choose not to go to prom as you think that it wasn't necessary even with all the bugging you get from your friends espescially Bom. 

 

=======================

 

"Jieun ah, yah Miss Sleepy Head!" Myungsoo shook you violently which resulted in a groan from you. "Aish, irritating." you grumbled, snapping your head up and glared at him with blurry eyes. Taking a glance at the clock, your eyes widen at how early it still was and he had the guts to wake you up. "Yah, Kim Myungsoo! It's barely even afternoon so why bother waking me up!" by now you were wide awake and seriously pissed off. "Shouldn't even have given you my spare keys in the first place." you grumbled, ruffling your bed hair while walking towards the bathroom. Blinking his eyes, he followed you and opened his mouth slightly about to say something but only to have you slamming the toilet door in his face. Pouting, he decided to wait for you on your bed but without noticing, he was slowly drifting off to sleep himself. 

After taking your own sweet time showering, you unlock the toilet door and took a step out of the steamy room. With fresh clothes on you look up while drying your damp hair with a towel but only to see a snoring Myungsoo on your bed. Gaping at the sleeping figure, you dropped your towel and stormed towards him. Scrunching your nose, you pull him by his ear making him to sit up not caring about how you had disturbed him while he was sleeping. "Ow ow   ow." he winced as you tightened the hold. "Yah, you waked me up so that you can have the bed to yourself?!" you cross your arms together, glari

Please log in to read the full chapter