Comeback to me

Ma fiancée

It was saturday, the 3th lonely saturday you spent at home watching TV. Dong Jun had a schedule, he had to participate to a show with ZE:A. As an understanding girlfriend, you weren't mad. However, it was really hard to handle. The worst moment was when reporters asked Dong Jun about his relationship status and that he said he's single. Indeed, Dong Jun and you would always meet at your home. When you went on a date, there were always many friends coming along and he wouldn't touch you. Fearing that some paparazzi would saw it.

These days, you felt as if you were invisible, as if Dong Jun had forgotten about you. Since he had played in "Killer K" with Han Groo, she always stay close to him which irritated you. But, you weren't able to do anything. Only your best friend, Hyun Sang, knew that this situation was very painful. You were thinking about what you could cook for lunch when the door bell rang. Lazily, you got up of the couch and went to the door. As you opened it, you weren't surprised to see Hyun Sang.

 

Hyun Sang : Annyeong my cutest friend !

You : Hi~

Hyun Sang : you're alone again ?!

You : nae, Dong Jun is busy

Hyun Sang : he's working on a day like this ?!

You : you know well that he works on weekends, it's not the first time

Hyun Sang : aishh at least, I'm here now, you can't be alone today !

 

Hyun Sang were hiding something behind his back. Slowly, he began to sing a birthday song and put the thing he was hiding in front of you. It was a seaweed soup. 

 

Hyun Sang : saengil chukkae ~~~~ !

You : you didn't forgot it ?? Jeongmal gomawo Oppa~

Hyun Sang : let's spend the day outside, we'll have fun together !

You : but... what if...

Hyun Sang : if ? ... ah... what if Dong Jun suddenly comes ? You're going to stay here all day long waiting for someone who didn't even sent you a message on your birthday ?

You : Hyun Sang Oppa...

Hyun Sang : I won't force you, I just think that it's stupid

You : mmm...

Hyun Sang : come on ~~~~, it's your birthday and it's the weekend !

You : y-you're right, he probably won't come anyway

 

Hyun Sang grabbed your hand then both of you were outside.The weather was really good, with a beautiful sun. As time got closer to lunch time, Hyun Sang first took you to a fancy restaurant. It was a beautiful place. There, you sat at a quite romantic table.

 

You : it's really cute

Hyun Sang : I'm sure you've seen better places before

You : ani

Hyun Sang : ah right, you can't go to restaurants like this with Dong Jun

You : it's because of his job

Hyun Sang : I know, luckily I'm not an idol

You : aigoo don't say things like this, you could have been successful, I don't understand why you gave up on being a trainee

Hyun Sang : being an idol is too hard for me, but I don't regret anything, being a trainee allowed me to meet wonderful people

You : do you mean... the make up artist, miss Lee ? She has an huge crush on you !

Hyun Sang : hahaha nae maybe, Hwa Yong is a really cute girl

You : Kwon Hyun Sang and Lee Hwa Yong, such a great couple !

 Hyun Sang : she's not my girlfriend

You : aigoo you know, she's waiting for you to ask her out

Hyun Sang : do you think ?

You : of course ! 

Hyun Sang : should I go on a date with her then ?

You : nae !! she's pretty, nice, funny and she's in love with you for so long ! I know you like her, you often talk about her 

Hyun Sang : then, I'll go see her tonight

You : wow Oppa, it makes me so happy !

Hyun Sang : but... you'll have to help me

You : how ? it's my pleasure to do so, you're always so nice to me

Hyun Sang : you'll help me buy a good suit for tonight and a gift for Hwa Young, I want to be perfect

You : sure ! let's go

 

Hyun Sang was always able to make you smile when you felt depressed. He was like an angel sent from heaven to be by your side when things were hard. You knew each other since childhood and Hyun Sang had always seen you as a younger sister.

Doingwas something that you loved, helping other as well. After finding a suit, you chose the gift. Then, Hyun Sang bought an ice cream for you, it was your favorite flavor, chocolate. Later, he drove you back home.

 

After getting ready, Hyun Sang went to the Star Empire Entertainment's buildings, wanting to surprise Hwa Yong. He parked his car near the entrance to see her coming out. After some minutes, ZE:A's members, except for Dong Jun, came out. None of them saw his car. Due to boredom, Hyun Sang got out of his car, the air was cold but it felt good. Then, one of Hwa Yong's co-worker got out of the building, her car wasn't parked far from Hyun Sang's one and she recognized him. She decided to go to him and they talked for a while, finally he asked her if Hwa Yong worked on this day. The woman told him in which room she was and left. On his way to this place, he passed by another room. Hearing a girl saying Dong Jun's name, he stopped and glanced at the inside to find out who was talking. Indeed, a girl and Dong Jun were there. The girl was holding Dong Jun's arm. At this sight, Hyun Sang got really upset. Without thinking more, he got inside. Dong Jun was shocked to see him, Hyun Sang gave an evil glance at the girl while telling her to leave them, which she did without complaining. 

 

Hyun Sang : I can't believe you're doing this ! If ~~~~ isn't good enough for you, break up instead of letting her waiting for you like a fool while you're playing around with some girls !!

Dong Jun : Hyung, it's not what you think

Hyun Sang : you're here if this.... person instead of celebrating ~~~~'s birthday, what should I think ? huh ?

Dong Jun : bi-birthday ?

Hyun Sang : aishh you really don-

 

He was cut off as the other man ran out.

During this moment, you were watching some of ZE:A's MV. Missing your boyfriend more than usual. Once again, you checked your phone... still no messages. As you were concentrating on his every moves in their videos, your eyes began to got teary. How long has it been since the last you saw him ? It was too much, you've never felt so lonely before.

You were about to turn the laptop off when the door bell rang. This time too, you lazily walked to it. As soon as it was opened, a pair of arms grabbed your waist and you were pulled to the visitor. Of course, you knew it was him. Tears ran down your cheeks.

 

Dong Jun : I'm sorry, so sorry Jagiya, I completely forgot it... I'm such a bad boyfriend, forgive me please

You : I... Dong Jun, we have to talk

 

Releasing yourself as he got worried, you went to the lounge. After sitting beside you, he grabbed your hand and kissed it firmly.

 

Dong Jun : I know it was bad to me, I shouldn't have let you alone today, I promise you that from now on, we'll spend each of your birthday together

You : I... can't go on

Dong Jun : mwo ?

You : I need you by my side, I want to be with you at least once in a week, not once in 3 months

Dong Jun : Jagi, you know that I'm busy, I try my best to be with you but I should be careful

You : it's what makes me upset

Dong Jun : what do you mean ?

You : I feel lonely... Each time I see you denying being in a relationship, I feel heartbroken. You're always surrounded by gorgeous actresses and singers while I'm so far from you. I can't go on, waiting for you is too hard. Your success makes me happy but... it also makes me suffer

Dong Jun : don't say things like this jagi ! I can... I can come more often

You : ani... you always say this but you never did, I can't support this situation anymore, I'm sorry Dong Jun

Dong Jun : we've been together for so long, don't leave me please

You : don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a good girl among those stars, it'll be a perfect couple... but... I can't be your hidden girl any longer

Dong Jun : jagi, you can't do this !!

You : I'm sorry Oppa but... can you please leave ?

 

It was the first time that he felt so depressed, realising that you were the only one for him. When he was about to got out, he turned to you.

 

Dong Jun : I won't easily give up on you ~~~~, I really love you and I'll prove it

 

After this, he left. Sitting down on the couch, you spent the rest of the night crying.

Dong Jun went straight to the dorm, all the members were already there. Hyung Sik noticed his messed up face and his cheeks wet from crying. After having the members asking many questions, Dong Jun told them everything.

On the next day, Hyun Sang came to see you again. Truth was that he wanted to tell you about what he had discovered the night before.

 

Hyun Sang : ~~~~, I have something to tell you

You : what's the matter ?

Hyun Sang : about Dong Jun... I think he... he cheats on you

You : mwo ? how do you know ?

Hyun Sang : I... saw him when I went to the agency yesterday, there was a girl with him

You : w-who ?

Hyun Sang : I don't know her, she was holding onto his arm and they were alone. I don't know what's the relationship betweent them bu-

You : aishh... i-it doesn't matter anyway

Hyun Sang : mwo ? but you should do something !

You : he came yesterday and we talked about the situation and.... we're not together anymore

Hyun Sang : oh... I'm sorry ~~~~

You : I'm alright... I'm the one who broke up

Hyun Sang : you don't have to act strong in front of me

You : I... Oppa, I miss him...

Hyun Sang : it'll take time but if you're willing to, you'll forget about him

You : I just hope he'll be happy... If what you say is right, he will be better with this other girl... about me, it doesn't matter, I know that I won't stop loving him easily however I'm okay with it

Hyun Sang : I'm by your side ~~~~, if you need anything I'm here for you

 

Two days later, you were working as usual. You were a waitress and delivery girl at a BBQ restaurant near the agency. Often, some idols would order something so you were the one who had to bring the command to them. Wanting to help Dong Jun, Kwang Hee ordered some food.

After a while, you were in front of their practice room, Siwan was the one who opened the door and took the boxes.

 

Siwan : don't leave like this ~~~~

You : I have to work, I can't stay Siwan Oppa

Siwan : we really miss you, come in please, Dong Jun isn't here

You : jinjja ?

Siwan : don't you trust me ?

 

You've always been close to all the members. Even if they were busy, they would visit you more often than your own boyfriend did. As soon as you were inside, everyone welcomed you. They seemed happy and you were too. You talked to them for some minutes when Dong Jun arrived. The members left and locked the door on their way out. Getting up, you rushed to it and knocked while yelling at these traitors. Dong Jun grabbed your arm to turn you around.

 

Dong Jun : ~~~~ please reconsider, I promise that I'll do my best to always be with you

You : why are you like this ? Why are you trying to get me back when you already have someone else ?

Dong Jun : what are you saying ?!

You : Hyun Sang Oppa told me everything so don't waste your time

Dong Jun : I can explain ~~~~ ! I've never been with this girl, please listen to me

You : shireo, it doesn't matter that you have someone or not, I don't care anymore

Dong Jun : ani !! Don't be like this, you can't forget easily about me ! I love you ~~~~, please trust me

You : we've already talked about it, there is no need to say this because things won't change

 

Facing the door, you knocked while shouting.

 

You : yah guys ! You better let me out now or I'll kill all

 

Instantly, it opened and the other members were standing there, a sad mood in the air. Walking out, you didn't looked at them.

Dong Jun sat down then messed his hair angrily. His eyes were teary. Jun Young sat next to him, not really knowing what to do.

 

Jun Young : maybe you can try something else

Dong Jun : ani Hyung, it's really over now

Kwang Hee : Yah ! Kim Dong Jun ! Are you going to let this girl go so easily ?

Dong Jun : what can I do then ?! She won't even listen to me !

Siwan : if she dislikes being your hidden girlfriend... maybe you have to prove your love by... a public confession

Dong Jun : what do you mean ?

Siwan : well, we ca-

 

Two weeks later, Hyun Sang, Hwa Yong and you were at your appartment. The TV was but none of you really paid attention to it until one of ZE:A's CF played.

 

Hwa Yong : oh yea ! I almost forgot ! Oppa, I can't stay with you this afternoon because ZE:A is going to hold a press conference... I heard that Dong Jun has something to reveal

You : reveal ?

Hwa Yong : nae, he's the one who asked the manager to organize this event

Hyun Sang : don't you know what it is about ?

Hwa Yong : ani... I hope it's not about him quitting the group

You : aigoo that can't be ! Dong Jun worked days and nights when he was a trainee, he loves this job and his fans so much... he can't do this !

Hwa Yong : wow you really are his fan !

You : mmm... n-nae

Hwa Yong : omo... daebak !! This afternoon, you'll all come with me, ~~~~ you can ask for autographs once the conference will be over and after we can somewhere else. It's a good idea, right ? Oppa... there is a romantic park near this place, I really want to go there with you~~ ! You're coming, nae ?

Hyun Sang : I'm okay with it, we'll go with you

You : but...

Hwa Yong : you're the best ! ~~~~ don't be nervous, ZE:A members are very nice

You : I... o-okay, I'm alright.... don't worry

 

About an hour later, you were standing against the wall in a press conference room. Your lovebirds friends were right next to you, however you were closer to the stage than them. Indeed, Hwa Yong wanted you to have the best view on your bias. As much as you could, you tried to hide your face with a poster of the boysband that some fans sold right in front of the building. When Dong Jun, the other members and the manager got inside, your heart started to beat faster. Now, you were really curious about what he had to reveal, he hid nothing but your relationship.

 

Dong Jun : Firstly, I want to thanks all of you for coming today. The reason why we're here is because I'm having some problems and I have to make a choice. As you already know, job can causes fight between two lovers.... that's what had happened to me. I've been in a relationship since my predebut.

 

Not believing what you heard and feeling weak, you let go of the poster which fell on the floor. Luckily, everybody was focused on the idol so no one noticed your shock.

 

Dong Jun : Of course, this relationship was secret. However, because of my job, my girlfriend broke up. She said that I didn't paid much attention to her and I'm really sorry for this. That's why I'm doing this, I want all my fans to know about the one I love, and I hope that they can accept her because I don't want to hide myself each time I'm with her, I want to date her freely. And... ~~~~... if you're watching this, I want you to know that what I'm doing is for us and that I love you, I know you love me too so co-

 

Dong Jun was cut off as he saw and recognize you. Not knowing how to act, you stood there, staring back at him as a smile brighten up his face.

 

Dong Jun : ~~~~, I understand if you're mad, I can explain everything. About what Hyung saw, it's nothing. You both misunderstood, I didn't and will never cheat on you.

 

He was still staring at you while talking, as if you were the only one here. All the reporters turned to his gaze's direction to find out who he was telling this to. Hwa Yong was quite shocked and asked her boyfriend if you really were Dong Jun's ex. Hyun Sang just nodded.

 

Dong Jun : I want you back... If the fans don't accept our couple, I'm willing to quit the entertainment world, it's my promise to you

You : Andwae !! You worked too hard to give up so easily ! Don't talk nonsense !

Dong Jun : I just want to be with you even if I have to give up on my dream... Will you be my girlfriend again ?

Hyun Sang : do what your heart wants ~~~~, don't hold your feelings back

 

Unable to stay far from you any longer, Dong Jun walked to you. Of course, the reporters were taking many photos but you didn't cared about it. You were in your own world. As soon as he got close enough to touch you, Dong Jun cupped your face.

 

Dong Jun : I can't live without you. We can move to a quiet place if you want and be together as before.

You : can't we wait... to see what your fans' response will be ? If they accept us... we can stay here and you'll continue being a singer

Dong Jun : is it okay with you ?

You : well... I don't have to hide

 

Taking your hand and interlacing your fingers, Dong JUn turned around, facing all the cameras.

 

Dong Jun : ZE:A's, let me introduce my girlfriend to you, her name is ~~~~. If I'm able to stand on the stage, it's all thanks to her. She's the one who gave me the courage to begin a career so I hope you can accept her.

 

Three days later, Dong Jun and you were having a date. You stopped at a park for lunch, setting your stuff for a picnic up, some fans recognize him. Two young girls came to both of you. They wanted to take a photo with their bias. After this, one of them told you that you were very pretty. Dong Jun messed your hair when they walked away, he was making fun of your surprised face.

 

Dong Jun : something's wrong ?

You : your fan just complimented me ?

Dong Jun  : she did, and she's right... You're very pretty

You : I'm glad they accept me but.... you lost so many fans !

Dong Jun : I know right. Well, it's alright

You : are you sure ? I don't want to make ZE:A lose fans

Dong Jun : if they stop loving us just because we have someone, then... they are not real fans, they should support for our music and wish us happiness, as we wish it for them

You : I know, however I feel guilty

 

Your boyfriend cupped your face and softly pecked your lips.

 

Dong Jun : forget about it, ok ? Just think about us

You : yes sir !

Dong Jun : Jagi, I'm sorry that we didn't go out just the two of us before

You : the important is now

Dong Jun : Saranghae Jagi

You : I love you too

Dong Jun : really ?

You : of course !

Dong Jun : kiss me now then

You : mwo ? but people are watching us

Dong Jun : yah ! is it so bad to kiss me that you make excuses now ?

You : ani~~ but... it's not very respectful

Dong Jun : come on Jagi

You : do an aegyo first

Dong Jun : mwo ? wae ?

You : people always ask you on TV but you've never showed me an aegyo

Dong Jun : should I really ?

You : if you want to get a kiss, nae

 

Dong Jun got up in front of you and slowly lift his shirt while moving his body like a wave. Blushing, you slapped his leg softly.

 

You : yah ! it's not an aegyo !

Dong Jun : I know right but you like it more

You : mwo ? that's nonsense !

Dong Jun : you don't like my y side ?

You : Oppa~ !

Dong Jun : aigoo you're so cute when you blush babe

You : s-stop this

Dong Jun : answer me now, don't you like my y side ?

You : well... mm... I...

Dong Jun : let me show you more then

You : mwo ?

Dong Jun : we've never did something else than sleep in a bed... I really want to make you all mine jagi

You : but... you know that I don't want to lose my... ity before the marriage... I know it sounds stupid but... it means a lot to me

Dong Jun : let's get married

You : erh ?

 

Dong Jun grabbed your hand to make you stand up then he kneeled down.

 

Dong Jun : I don't have any ring yet, but I'll buy you one later, I promise so... will you marry me ?

You : omo babo what are you doing now ? Get up !

Dong Jun : ani, I'll stay like this until you accept me

 

A old couple who was walking in the park stopped and stared at you. Finally, lots of people did the same and some fans who were there too were encouraging you to accept. Blushing, you made eyes contact with your man as he kissed your hand.

 

Dong Jun : ~~~~, answer me now. My knee hurts already !

You : aigoo you're ruining the mood. Of course I accept !

 

Everyone clapped their hands when he got up and hugged you. Dong Jun whispered near your ear.

 

Dong Jun : I love you my beautiful soon-to-be wife !