Way Back Into Love

Way Back Into Love

It's almost midnight but Seohyun is still wide awake in her bed. She knew she needed to sleep but couldn't. Something is bothering her.

"Meet me at the park by midnight." - The note said. She saw it slipped into her doorway this afternoon when she arrived from work.

"Who could have left it there?" she thought.

There is only one way to find out. She put on her jacket and headed out of the house. It was a chilly evening but she didn't mind it, her curiousity is taking over her logical sense.

As she made her way toward the park she had a sudden sense of nostalgia. The way to the park made her remember one particular person - Kyuhyun. This was the road they always had to walk to get to their favorite place.

Kyuhyun was her high school sweetheart. It was he who made her feel the sweetness and bliss of first love. They loved each other as far as teenage love is concern. They even went as far as considering a life as married couple.

That was seven years ago. Back then, life has other plans for both of them. They broke up when he went to the states to study. The break up was a mutual decision because they knew they couldn't handle long-distance relationship. They both felt that it's a great opportunity to grow up, meet other people and learn to live without relying on each other.
 
In the last seven years Seohyun dated other guys. She fell in love at least twice but she it wasn't that intense as she felt with Kyuhyun.
 
She reached the park and unconsciously made her way towards the Gazebo where she had lots of beautiful teenage memories. At the Gazebo she saw a man with his back to her. Seohyun thought the man heard her approach because he slowly turned and faced her.
 
 
IT'S KYUHYUN!
 
 
"Hey!" Kyuhyun greeted her with a dashing smile.
 
"Hey." she can only repeat his word because she was very shocked to see him there.
 
With awkward silence they stared at each other for several seconds. Finally it was Seohyun who broke the silence.
 
"It was you who sent the note." It was a statement not a question. She knew she was assuming but what could it hurt.
 
"Yes."
 
"And why do you want to meet here at this ungodly hour?"
 
"Oh! About that..."
 
"Hmmm?" she raised an eyebrow prompting him to continue.
 
"Ive been away for a long time and I really missed someone special. I wanted to see her the moment I came back and tell her I want her back in my life. And well... I thought midnight is quite romantic for our reunion." he explained with a mischievous grin.
 
God she missed that grin.
 
She couldn't help smiling herself when she replied,
 
"What took you so long?"
 
 
 
---END---
 
[A/N]Done!
 
This story was inspired by SeoKyu's song in SM Town concert in Paris. I hope you like it.
 
Please leave a comment. ^_^