Only A Kiss

Only A Kiss

I had come to the club to perform when I got back from camping with Junhong, he hadn’t really liked it all that much and to be honest I hadn’t either. I had missed Himchan and I wanted nothing more than to go pick him up from his foster brother’s house and whisk him away, but Junhong had begged me to do a performance with him. I wouldn’t have agreed but Himchan wasn’t expecting me until the next night and I had promised Junhong five nights of my time.

The teenager had wandered off on his own – probably drinking alcohol but I knew nothing about that – and I had chosen to slip into our usual table to wait. I hadn’t expected to see any of my friends there, as we hadn’t planned a night out, so I was surprised when I saw Youngjae slip in across from me. “You’re here without Stevie Wonder.”

My glass slipped out of my hand at the overwhelmingly disrespectful comment that had come from my friend’s lips. When I managed to look up at him he didn’t look at all apologetic for what he had said to me. “You can’t say crap like that Youngjae.”

He shrugged his shoulders at me slightly. “You should get away from him while you can.” He brought his own glass up to his lips and took a sip. “Those two are so ed up, you don’t want to be a part of that.” A soft pout followed as he raised his hand to order another drink. Out of all the friends I had he probably drank the heaviest but he refused to talk about it. They all drank an impressive amount though, Junhong included, and I didn’t care as long as they didn’t put any in my glass. “He’ll just draw you into their ed up little world.”

Himchan and Daehyun had their own problems, I knew that, but that didn’t mean there was something wrong with them. Daehyun took care of his brother after his car crash, and had introduced us because Himchan was lonely. “You don’t know anything about Himchan.”

“I know he’s a .” When I had seen them together from across the room they had both seemed uncomfortable but that wasn’t really enough to accuse Himchan of things or to talk badly of him. “He bends over for other people’s boyfriends whenever it suits him.”

I reached over across the table and snatched the drink out of his hand. He had obviously had far too much if he was talking this way. He was usually so well mannered, but clearly he was drinking something that made him behave like an . “Piss off, Jae.”

“He and Daehyun .” There was a smirk on his face, he seemed to be enjoying this. “Himchan is a ing ert, been bending over since Daehyun was fifteen.”

I frowned across the table at him. Even if Himchan had had with Daehyun before it didn’t mean that they continued doing it years later. “I don’t care who Himchan has been with in the past, Youngjae. You’ve been with Daehyun before as well, that doesn’t make you undesirable.”

“Everyone has been with Daehyun.” Youngjae spat. I knew he had hard feelings for his ex but he didn’t need to bring Himchan into his problems. “Junhong has been with Daehyun, Himchan has been with Daehyun, that random citizen has probably been with Daehyun.” He pointed off at some random person in the bar and I rolled my eyes at him. “I said Junhong.” The smirk on his face told me he was just trying to get a rise out of me. “Junhong bends over for Daehyun, just like your boyfriend.”

“Piss off, Jae. I’m really not interested.”

“Come on, Yongguk. They share a one bedroom apartment. Just go over there then and ask him. Don’t believe me.” He threw his hands up before reaching over to take his drink back.

Even if I had wanted to respond to him I couldn’t have, a very drunk Junhong fell into my lap and wrapped his long limbs around me. “Hyung… I can’t go home…” He slurred as he swayed back and forth. “Mom will be so mad…” he pouted in my general direction, but I could tell he was seeing more than one of me. I had taken his fake ID away but that didn’t stop any of the bartenders from serving him, and if I refused to bring him I knew that he would just find it another way. At least if I came with him I knew he would get somewhere safe for the night. “Take me to your home…?”

Youngjae snorted from across the table. “I guess that’s why you don’t care Himchan and Daehyun , you’re pounding the kid. You and Himchan deserve each other.”

Taking the high road wasn’t easy, but I chose not to respond to the drunk version of my friend and instead to try and help Junhong to his feet. “I want a turn next week.”

I flipped him off as I carefully dragged the intoxicated teenager away from the table. “I don’t want to have with Youngjae hyung though… I don’t like Yonggukkie…”

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, Junhong.” He struggled against me weakly as I put him in my car and buckled him in, but it wasn’t anything overly bothersome. “I’m going to take you to my apartment and then I’m going to go see Himchan, aright?” I told him, getting into the driver’s seat. He nodded his head and passed out before we had even gotten out of the car park.

It was easier just to stop at the apartment Himchan and his brother shared rather than dealing with getting a drunk Junhong into my place so I stopped there first. He had told me that I could just come in wherever I wanted to and that I didn’t have to knock so I just entered the key code into his door without knocking.  There was no reason for him to get up and try to get to the door when I could just go to him instead.

I slipped in the door, frowning a bit when I heard soft moans coming from somewhere in the apartment. The polite thing to do would have been to just leave and not to snoop, but I went towards them anyway. It wasn’t necessarily Himchan and Daehyun like Youngjae had said. He had just been acting like an .

Their bedroom door was open and I dared to peek into it, and saw exactly what I didn’t want to see. Himchan was on his hands and knees while Daehyun took him from behind. I stumbled slightly at the sight and fell forward onto the wall, making a thud. “What was that, Hyunnie…?” Himchan asked, turning back as though he was looking in the direction of the thud.

A couple of seconds passed before Daehyun turned around to look, and when he finally did he sent a smirk my way. “We just knocked something off the wall Baby.” He responded before giving a hard into Himchan’s body.

The moan that slipped past Himchan’s lips was more than enough to make me flee the scene. Youngjae had been right at the bar even though I wanted more than anything for him to be wrong. Two could play at that game though, I thought as I pulled out my cell phone to send a text to my drunken friend at the bar. Thankfully he was more than happy to get a free dinner at my expense.