Ordinary day.

Love square.

Narrator pov

"Yah!" Jangmi yelled.

"Aish, wae!?" Hyunjoo annoyingly replied.

"Where did my hair brush go?! I remember it was on the counter near the sink just last night." Jangmi looked around the whole bathroom. Hyunjoo threw a mini tantrum in the living room then stomped to the bathroom seeing the hair brush in Jangmi's pocket.

"OH MY CHEESE! IT'S IN YOUR DAMN POCKET!" Hyunjoo yelled.

Jangmi turned around to see a fuming Hyunjoo at the door. She reached for her pocket and took out the hair brush. Jangmi pointed the hair brush at Hyunjoo.

"Oi, gomawo chingu." Jangmi smiled then went in front of the mirror to brush her hair.

"You better hurry up, you don't want to be late for your first day of college~" Hyunjoo walked away.

"Yah! you're going to the same college too, why don't you get ready?" jangmi retorted.

"Because I'm not a slow turtle." Hyunjoo chuckled and went to her room.

"Aish, what an annoying child." Jangmi blew a her bangs out of her face and continued to brush her hair.

"Yah! I heard that!" Hyunjoo shouted.

------

It was an ordinary day. Just like another day in Jangmi's life, she was inside the public bus, on her way to her school, 'Seoul National University'. The best college in South Korea. Jangmi was known in her high school as the most talented and smartest student. She was the greatest dancer and all her grades would always stay advanced. There was never a day where she didn't turn in her homework or didn't finish the classwork. I guess to her, high school was a piece of cake. People would admire her and even teacher's would compliment her. That's how she ended up going to SNU (Seoul National University), majoring in Dance and Physics. Her two favorite subjects in the entire world.

Jangmi's best friend, Hyunjoo also ended up going to SNU majoring in fashion design. She was actually not planning on going to college, but Jangmi's persuasion got her to go.

In the bus, there wasn't that much people. Only the halmoni's that were talking on the phone really loudly and the annoyed ahjumma's and ahjushi's. Jangmi was listening to her music and looking out the window, watching the pedestrians walk by. It was a nice, bright sunny day. Days like this was what Jangmi wanted, peaceful and calming. 

Hyunjoo was on her phone, texting some guy. She was always like that, talking to some guy she met, then 2 weeks later he's gone and she got a new guy to talk to. Hyunjoo was the biggest player Jangmi knew. Even compared to Jangmi's 'guy friends' no one can beat Hyunjoo in being a player.

The bus arrived at a bus stop and the ahjumma sitting in front of Jangmi that was facing her, left her seat and went out the bus. A guy came in wearing earphones and shades. He swiped his bus card at the front then walked towards a free seat, which was the one that the ahjumma was on. He sat down and took out a notebook and pen then started writing.

Jangmi didn't notice how long she was actually staring at the guy when suddenly his head shifted up from his notebook. Jangmi couldn't tell if he was looking at her or not because he had shades on. She kept looking at him then tilted her head to the right and pinched her eyebrows together for a slight second. The guy with the shades chuckled then went back to his notebook, smiling.

Jangmi pov

*Strange.* I thought.

I shook the thought away and took out my ipod. I went through my songs and stopped when I saw BTOB's "Irresistible lips". BTOB is my favorite group of all time because my best friend Ilhoon is a member of the group. Yes... Ilhoon, Hyunjoo, and I were the best of friends in elementary, junior high, high school, and now. It's just that Ilhoon rarely has time to hang out since he's an idol and all, but once in a while he would stop by at my parents house when my bro and I are there.

A lot of time passed by and the bus halted to a stop. The guy in front of me with the shades walked out with his notebook and pen in his hands. Hyunjoo walked out still texting and I was tagging right behind her.

Hyunjoo looked up from her phone, "I'ma go to class now, see you later." Then she walked away.

I kept walking towards my class right behind the guy with the shades. 

My eyes kept roaming around his body. Sounds kind of weird to say but he attracts me. I looked at his hands and saw that he dropped his pen. He didn't notice it so when I got close to the pen, I picked it up and ran up to him and poked his shoulder.

"Cho-chogiyo?" I shyly called.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Duu...gu?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"You dropped your pen." I muttered.

"Eh?" He got closer.

*Why is he getting closer?!* I screamed in my head.

"Y-you dropped y-your pen." I spoke louder. *Aish! Why am I stuttering?*

"Oh, Chinja?" He said. I nodded and gave him the pen.

"Gomawo," He smiled then walked away.


a/n

ayo. first chapter was a cliff hanger... i wanted you guys to guess who the guy was, so comment below

support & thanks