Tears Becoming Smile

In Love With My Bully

Youngjae’s POV

 

“Okay… well it started few days ago next to our school…” Young Guk told me about that his father kicked him off house and how Zelo offered him to stay in his house. I know Zelo did that just because of his kind heart and because he has secret crush on him. Does Zelo don’t understand that it will be harder to have some who he loves next to him when he knows that Yong Guk doesn’t love him. I love Zelo and I want best for him and I know that that Yong Guk isn’t best person for him. “I don’t want my best friend to get hurt… So I think Yong Guk you should leave Zelo’s house…” I said and stood up. “I won’t get hurt by Yong Guk hyung! I know that!” Zelo was screaming on me and he was broking my heart with every word he was saying. “And how do you know that?” it was really hard for me to keep my tears.  “I just know.” Zelo said with tears in his eyes. Young Guk came next to him and hugged him. Why? He didn’t pushed him away. “I think you need to leave now Youngjae.” Young Guk said still with Zelo in his arm. “Bye.” I said and left the house. When I was already gone from Zelo’s house I started to cry. All way to my house I was crying.

 

Zelo’s POV

 

When Youngjae left I stated to cry even more. “Don’t cry. That doesn’t fit you.” Yong Guk said and broke the hug. With his thumb he wiped away my tears. “W-w-why are you d-doing that to m-me?” I asked while crying. “Doing what?” He asked with kind smile on his face. “Being nice to me.” “Because I like you… no because I love you.” What did he just said? He loves me? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! “Y-you love me?” “Of course. You are so cute. What about you? Do you feel the same about me?” he asked with face who looked a little scared. “Yes. I love you too.” I said in low voice. I couldn’t say anything more because I felt sweet lips on mines. This kiss was more passionate the kisses before. “Now will you be my boyfriend?” He broke the kiss and asked. I nodded and he kissed me again. This kiss was longer. We broke it just for air. “Maybe we should go to my room.” I said and take his hand in mines and we both went to my room. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. I yawed. “I think you need to sleep. It was hard day for you.” Yong Guk said and was going to the door to leave me alone to sleep. “Please, stay with me.” I said. I didn’t want to by alone at that time. “Sure.” He came and laid down on my bed, I laid next to him. He hugged me. I felt his warmth inside of me. It felt so good. And his breathe in my neck was tickle. “I want to mark you. That every one would know that you are someone’s.” He said and bitted in my neck. He did to me love bite. I smiled to myself. “Goodnight my cutie.” He said and kissed my neck. “Night.” I said and went to dreamland.  

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys ^^ new chapter it's short so I'm really sorry but I hope you still like it ^^  Love you all ^^ Bye~ Meow~