Part I

Will You Be Alright? (Two-Shot)

“Why do you look so down today? It’s not like you at all…” I asked her.

“Are you sick? Is there something that you need help with? Are you feeling lonely? Are you unhappy of something? Did someone find fault with you? Did you injure yourself?” I began to bombard her with a lot of questions.

“Let’s break up…” she said.

“What does that have to mean?” I was lost. Why does she talk about break up suddenly?

“You and I aren’t meant to for each other. Let’s just end our relationship here,” she was really cold.

 

I stared at her face hard. She avoided making an eye contact with me. I began to miss the time where she would always smile no matter what happened. I really hated it when she looks sorry and sad. It does not suit her sweet image at all.

 

“Have you thought through the words that you just spit out?” I questioned her.

“Do you know that you can’t turn things back easily right?” I added.

“Whatever it is, I’m not afraid of losing you. I’m sorry JunHyung. Goodbye…” she left the speechless me alone at our favourite café.

_____

 

I was still at the café because I was hoping for her to return. While waiting, I began my self-reflection. I wondered what went wrong with our relationship. I tried to remember all the things that I made her upset. However, I could find none. She had always been happy whenever she was with me.

 

How are you going to survive without me by your side in the future? I was worried about her. It had not been 15 minutes since she left and I was already missed her.

 

“Pabo… Why did you make such a decision to leave me?” flashbacks of us began to appear in my mind.

_____

 

I wonder if you will be alright doing things on your own…

 

“I reminded you to be careful, didn’t I?” I scolded her for as soon as she came out of the doctor’s office.

“Is your hand okay?” I checked her right palm.

 

She burnt her right palm by touching a hot test tube accidentally. She had forgotten that she just heated a chemical with that test tube.

 

“I’m alright Mr Joker,” she knocked my head and then smiled.

“Ya Shin SooAh!” she had already run out of the clinic.

_____

 

I wonder if you will be alright being alone…

 

“Oh baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~” she sang to “Lonely” by 2NE1.

“Are you feeling lonely again?” I approached her who was sitting alone at the rooftop.

“Hmmm…” she did not give me a proper answer.

“Here… You won’t feel lonely anymore.” I hugged her by the side.

“YA YONG JUNHYUNG! Do you want to die?” she pushed me away.

 

I ran away from her before she hit me. We ended up playing catching at the rooftop. Eventhough we had dated for a long time, she still hates skinship the most.

_____

 

I wonder if you will be alright without someone to joke or laugh with…

 

“Hahaha, this is so funny!” she was laughing really hard.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Nothing…: she hid her cell phone from me and showed her straight face.

“Tell me or else I’ll tickle you,” I moved closer to her.

“Hehehe, nothing!” she giggled.

“One…” I counted.

“Two…” I continued.

“Th-“ I stopped and gave her the speechless face.

 

She showed me a picture of me cross-dressing for Miss Beauty in elementary school. I did not know how she got a copy of that picture.

 

“I shall share this picture with everyone,” she quickly took out her cell phone and did something.

“Don’t… you… dare…” I glared at her.

“Opps… I already did. Bye!” she ran away before I could shout at her.

 

I checked her Twitter account and LINE account. She pranks me. I had nothing to else to say. Shin SooAh was really good at playing a prank on people.

 

How I wish you were still that evil prankster in high school…

_____

 

I wonder if you will be alright without someone to argue with…

 

“Just shut up!” she covered her ears.

“Just shut up and leave me alone!” she did not even look at me.

“I told you to get away!” she shouted at me.

“What did I do?” I was confused.

“Nothing… Wah! I feel a lot better,” she smiled at me.

 

I was not sure what she was trying to do. I suddenly got angry with her. I thought I was treated like a fool by her. I began to keep quiet and walked away.

 

“JunHyung-ah…” she grabbed my right wrist.

“Just leave me alone SooAh,” it was my turn to avoid looking at her.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to make you angry…” she apologized.

“I was quite frustrated when people keep on telling me that you and I are only best friends. I wanted to shout at them but I don’t have the power. Only you… I can vent my anger at and argue with,” she explained.

_____

 

It had been two hours since I waited for her to return back to me. However, she did not appear. As prepared to leave the café, someone called out my name softly. I looked up and I smiled. 


What happen to JunHyung? Why is he smiling? Stay tune for Part II. Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!