Me and you..

Hey Miss Troublemaker, can I make you smile?

"It's funny, what life seems to throws at you, right? Well, our story certainly was never to be a smooth ride... Oh no! It was also destined to be the roller-coaster of our lives. You and me. Just the two of us, even that wasn't meant to be, huh?" I ask, and wait a minute as though expecting an answer.

 
"So many memories that we shared together, what about all those memories we STILL have to share? What about them, huh? It's useless, this is.... Talking to you even though you can't hear me, eh?" Again I stop and give the body a searching look.
 
"Now, here I stand looking over your soul-less body. The one thing, that I always have wanted, seems so far away. All the hope and pride I held in you, seems to also slowly slip away from my grasp. 
 
One by one, who knows what this life still has in store for us?! This may just be the beginning of our twisted fairy tale.
 
I guess, it's too late, now, to give you what you always wanted? One smile, you asked. If maybe I had then... You may not actually be in this condition right?" I stop talking and in hail a deep breath.
 
"Well, I guess there's some things, you ought to know: I will be honest with you, the second I saw you, I was mind blown with your perfection. Completely star stuck, yet I couldn't say it out right. You slowly made through to my heart... But my ego got the better of me... I couldn't admit, I wanted to change... If only to see you smile." I smile a sad smile, nothing like what I was asked of.
 
"But now... it feels as though a dagger is stuck inside my heart. It twists and turns, cutting and scaring my heart more and more. Every time you had to leave me... I wanted to tell you to stay. That I'd be better... How, I would do anything for you... For you to live... Even if it means giving myself up for you. My love." I stop as I look at the body laying emotionless in front of me.
 
"Saranghae." I whisper after a moment of closing my eyes.
 
I break down onto the floor and start to cry, the rest of the unspoken words gashing out as tears.
 
I feel a pair of comforting hands wrap around myself and I get hurled up again. Not bothering to look at my comforter I bury my head into their chest and start to cry.
 
"Shh.. Don't worry now." I hear.
 
They let go off me and I feel another warm set of hands pat my back as I'm taken into another hug.
 
"So Baby don't cry cry Nae sarangi neol jikil teni"
 
Slowly I manage to stop crying and look up.
 
Am I imaging this? Please don't tell me no...
 
The remaining ten of the boys were singing, each mesmerised by their harmonised singing. 
 
Did I say ten?!