Jealousy part 2

In Love

Nobody POV:
From that day Gayoon meet Hyuna, she want to make sure that Hyuna will not be with Junhyung and Junhyung will not fall in love with Hyuna.Suddenly, Gayoon saw Hyuna walking along the female toilet. She walks towards Hyuna and stop infront of HYuna and look at her.

Gayoon POV:
You(pointing at Hyuna face)..don't ever fall in love with my boyfriend, or else you will get it from me.

Nobody POV:

Hyuna started to look at Gayoon.

Hyuna POV:

Don't worry,I will not go close to Junhyung,by the way he is not my taste either.So don't worry.

Nobody POV:

Gayoon become angry when hearing what Hyuna said.Gayoon purposely put her leg out to make Hyuna fall down.

Hyuna POV:
Ouch!! My leg !!!

GayoonPOV:

Huh!!!That is a lesson for you.

Nobody POV:
Suddenly,Yoseob saw Hyuna fall down and quickly help her to get up.

Yoseob POV:

Hey! GAyoon !What are doing to Hyuna.You crazy arh!!

Nobody POV:

Yoseob shouted at Gayoon.Hyuna sprain her leg and can not walk.Junhyung saw shouting Yoseob at Gayoon.

Junhyung PO:

Yoseob!!Why are you shouting at Gayoon.

Nobody POV:

Junhyung shouted at Yoseob. Gayoon cried fakely and hug Junhyung.Junhyung look at Hyuna leg.

Junhyung POV:

Hyuna!What happen to your leg?

HYuna POV:

Oh... nothing...

Nobody POV:

Yoseob interfer.

Yoseob POV:

Why must you lie!Hey! Junhyung ,your girlfriend make Hyuna fall down!!!

Nobody POV:

Yoseob shoued at Junhyung.

Junhyung POV:

Huh?! Really... I'm sorry Hyuna ,let me sent you to office...

Nobody POV:
Junhyuna take Hyuna hand suddenly Yoseob take Hyuna hand.And Junhyung look at him.

Yoseob POV:

Nevermind.I take her to office.You just worry about your girlfriend.

Hyuna POV:

I'm sorry Junhyung,but I really have no choice..I don't want the whole school think I like to take people boyfriend..Frankly, I really like you but now I can't, I have to let you go..I also already promise Gayoon that I will never fall in love with you and I also promise that I will never get close with you..i speak in my mind.

Nobody POV:

Hyuna push Junhyung hand and look at him,everyone were shock..Hyuna wanted to cry but she hold her tears..

Hyuna POV:
I think it is better for Yoseob to help me..somemore you already have girlfriend..you just take care of your girlfriend before the whole school think that you like me..come Yoseob. 

Nobody POV:

Junhyung quickly grab Yoseob hand when Yoseob want to help Hyuna walk.Gayoon look at Junhyung with jealousy face.Yoseob push Junhyung hand and quickly help Hyuna .When Hyuna walk,she look at Junhyung from behind.Junhyung look at Yoseob with jealousy and keep looking at him.Junhyung look at Gayoon and push her hand away and walk away...

Sorry if it kind of boring...

Please comment and subscrib!!!!