Enemy at the first sight

In Love

Nobody POV:

Hyuna and Junhyung are taking a walk at the park.They are walking at different path.While Hyuna Take a walk with her sad face,she heard alot of noise.So, she went to the other path.Without noticing,Junhyung accidentally hit Hyuna shoulder.

Hyuna POV:

"Oi...See where are you going?!Open your eye widely!!!"I shouted at the person that hit me.

Nobody POV:

But Junhyung don't care about the person and he want to ran away because the girls are searching for him.Hyuna grabbed Junhyung hand.

Hyuna POV:

"Why you never say sorry?!"with an angry face."No manners".

Nobody POV:

But still Junhyung don't care because his life is at risk.Hyuna look at the girl and she got an idea.

Hyuna POV:
I think the girl is searching for him.Hahaha.....This is your punishment...."Hello!!!The guy that you are searching is here!"

Nobody POV:
Junhyung immediately covered Hyuna mouth and hide themselve from the girls.Junhyung took Hyuna behind the  big trees.Their face is too close that it is going to touch each other face.Hyuna face is blushing and she breath quickly.Suddenly,Junhyung kiss Hyuna cheeks because he think Hyuna is very cute.Hyuna was shock and push him at the ground.

Hyuna POV:

You bloody a**hole!!, you are so evil..only the face is handsome but the behaviour like rubbish!!

Nobody POV:

Junhyung quickly get up.

Junhyung POV:

You think you very pretty?! Sorry,but you are so ugly and you also look like cheap women.

Nobody POV:

Hyuna suddenly slap him and cried away and she ran away..Junhyung started to look at her.

Junhuyng POV:

That girl is interesting!!!..Hahaha if i meet her again,she will get it from me.

Nobody POV:

The week after,Hyuna has been transfer to another school,soshe take bus at the bustop.Junhyung is riding a car.For a while at the bustop. When he look  at the right,he saw Hyuna.He is so surprise.

Junhyung POV:

I think I have seen that girl..ouh..she is the girl that I met at the park.She is gonna to get is from me..

Nobody POV:

when Junhyung open the door car,he saw a guy riding a motor go towards Hyuna.

Junhyung POV:

who is the hell is this guy?! he wondered.wait for a moment,why must I be angry and why my heartbeat so fast??

Nobody POV:

Junhyung look at Hyuna..He saw the guy that wearing a helmet talk to Hyuna and Hyuna expression also started to cry and an upset face.

Junhyung POV:

junhyung question himself while scratching his head..Why must worried about that girl(Hyuna)

Nobody POV:

Junhyung saw the guy is pulling Hyuna hand with force and Hyuna try to pull her hand out.So, Junhyung come out of the car with an angry face.

Junhyung POV:

Junhyung pull Hyuna hand and he say who are you?

Nobody POV:

Junhuyng look at the guy.

The guy wearing the helmet POV:
H
i...my name is Dongwon,I am Hyuna ex boyfriend and you are??

Hyuna POV:

This is....

Junhyung POV:

Junhyung interrupt..I am Junhyung,Hyuna boyfriend.

Nobody POV:

Hyuna look at Junhyung and Junhyung pull Hyuna hand.But suddenly,Dongwon pull hyuna another hand.

Dongwon POV:

Hyuna...are really dating with this guy? you got to be kidding right?

Nobody POV:

Junhyung pull back Hyuna hand,suddenly Dongwon also pull hyuna hand at the other side.They both keep pulling both Hyuna hand.Hyuna face became red because it is painful.Junhyung and Dongwon stop pulling Hyuna hand and let go Hyuna hand and they started to look at each other with their fire eye ball. It is like the hell of 2 person between Junhyund and Dongwon.

Who will Hyuna choose??

Please comment and subcribe