Btob Profile/Quick Facts

K-pop Informations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Btob Profile

Eunkwang

 

Name: Seo Eunkwang 서은광 Stage Name: Eunkwang Position: Leader, Main Vocalist Date of Birth: November 22nd, 1990 Age: 21 Height/Weight: 173cm/62kg Blood Type: A Quick Facts He has a younger brother. He has a bad habit of shaking his legs. Eunkwang likes to listen to emotional songs and his role model is Kim Bumsoo. His favorite food is nurungi, which is a traditional korean food made with scorched rice and his favorite dish is baeksook, which is meat or fish that is boiled or steamed without seasoning. His favorite color is blue and his favorite number is 7. His favorite movie is the Harry Potter Series. Eunkwang likes to play soccer. Eunkwang’s nickname, given by his fans, is ‘Seo-Eunkwang-Chang- Luck’. Eunkwang is in charge of singing the chorus for the group.  He can listen to a song and harmonize on the spot. When Eunkwang gets nervous he prays. He prays before live performances. Eunkwang likes to have an unbalanced style, like wearing loose pants and t-shirts, and he likes unusual patterns. He knows how to play the piano. Eunkwang’s ideal type is someone with a big mouth and eyes that look attractive when she smiles. Motto: "The higher you go, the lower you should become."

Minhyuk

 

Name: Lee Minhyuk 이민혁
Stage Name: Minhyuk
Position: Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Visual
Date of Birth: November 29th, 1990
Age: 21
Height/Weight: 173cm/61kg
Blood Type: A

Quick Facts

He has an older brother. Minhyuk has a bad habit of stretching and cracking joints in his body. He likes to listen to k-pop and hip-hop and his role model is Lee Seunggi. His favorite foods are bean-paste soup, cheonggukjang, and potato rib soup. Minhyuk’s favorite colors are black and white and his favorite number is 8. His favorite movies are The Dark Night and Inception. Minhyuk composed part of “Insane" and he helped write the rap in “Imagine" He’s been rapping since he was in high school. He has the most skin care products in the group and a lot of the fans buy them for him.   Minhyuk has an interest in acting. Minhyuk started acrobatics when he was a senior in high school but only did it for 3 months. His goal is for people to think of him first when they think of BtoB. He’s more popular with younger fans because he looks younger than he actually is. He likes to exercise and work out. Minhyuk enjoys writing lyrics, composing, and rap-making. His ideal type is a lovely girl with lots of aegyo. Motto: “Always be humble."

Changsub

 

Name: Lee Changsub 이창섭
Stage Name: Changsub
Position: Lead Vocalist
Date of Birth: February 26th, 1991
Age: 21
Height/Weight: 177cm/64kg
Blood Type: O

Quick Facts

He has an older brother. He has a bad habit of nail biting. Changsub looks up to Michael Jackson and he likes listening to his music. He isn’t a picky eater, so he can eat anything. His favorite color is black and his favorite number is 27. Changsub has great aegyo. He likes to threate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter