Sleeping Beauty

IMPOSSIBLE - BANGTAN SCENARIO COLLECTION

Hopey's lame note :

I'm not really good at naming chapter/ giving title. So, yeah.. hope you like it. thanks.

 

***

He brushed her cheek with his back hand, feeling the coldness of her pale skin. He sat on the edge of the bed, watching a beautiful girl that lay on that bed.

He held her hand and squeezed it softly. A single tear fell from his eyes when he kissed her back hand. He wiped his tear and that stained the girl’s hand.

 

There’s no more her warm hug, her body is so cold.

There’s no more her milky white, it pale now.

There’s no more her melodic laughter, her lips is locked.

There’s no more her twinkle eyes, her eyes already closed.

 

He leaned his face over her face, kissing her forehead then both of her eyelids. He also kissed the tip of her nose, after that he moved his lips towards her pale cheeks, kissing it too.

 

My princess… My sleeping beauty…

 

He stopped kissing her face for a while until he pressed his lips on her pale and cold lips. He moved his lips softly against her lips, slipped his tongue and explored , just like what the often do before.

 

Princess, wake up…

Open your eyes, beauty…

Please…

Wake up, I already kissed you…

Please, wake up…

I beg you, princess…

 

A hand held his shoulder, pulling him softly while squeezing his shoulder to make him calm, “Jin hyung... Stop it. Let her go.”

Jin shook his head weakly, not giving up to made her wake up. “No, Taehyung! I can’t! She will wake up! She will!” Jin became hysterical.

“Hyung… please. She’s already happy in there. Let her go, hyung…” said Taehyung.

Tears fell non-stop from both of Jin’s and Taehyung’s eyes. “She will wake up.. She will wake up, right?” Jin fell on his knees sobbing hardly. He still can’t accept the fact that his girlfriend, who’s Taehyung’s sister is already death.

“Let’s go, hyung…” Taehyung wiped his tears and helped Jin to stand up. He dragged Jin toward the door.

 

Wake up, princess…

Wake up…

 

With the last glanced before Taehyung closed the door, Jin hoped that she will wakes up.

 

Shussh…

It’s no use, prince…

You're late…

That make your sleeping beauty won’t open her eyes anymore.