it's my very own wedding.

Game or Her?

-wedding day-

“you look great man” Changmin said as he put his arm around me, he smiled on his own tux. I forced to smile “you look ugly” I replied. “yah!” he whacked my head as he releases his hand from my shoulder. “should we go now?” he asked me. “I don’t feel like going” I replied sitting on my bed. “we still need to go, Leeteuk is there already” he pulled my hand and dragged me out to the church. There I was standing on the front door, the sun shined brightly, the birds were singing like they agreed with this wedding.  I rubbed my face “yah! You look good already!” Changmin said. “I can’t be here” I said. I made my own step to the front of the church where there was a big tree and a swing, I looked around as the guests kept on coming. I looked again at the invitation that I haven’t opened it since the time I received it. “I’ll ask you to marry me now, if it could change your mind” I sighed and sat on the swing watching people walked in to the church. My heart couldn’t take this pain, all people looked all good on their tuxedo and dresses, bringing their own invitation, I imagined myself if I was the guy and people would come like this to my wedding, but it has to be her, it has to be Chorong.  I turned to the other side so I didn’t need to watch more people coming to this wedding “dude, you’re not coming inside” a palm placed on my shoulder, I turned around and sighed. “I’m not coming” I replied. “but you should” a girl’s voice in between. I looked back and got up. “Chorong..” I looked at her from the bottom to the head and smiled, she looked really beautiful on her wedding dress.  “why are you here, you should be inside” I told her. “because the groom doesn’t want to walk in” another voice came in between, I saw woohyun on his black tuxedo and he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. “the..what?” I asked them “you haven’t read the invitation, have you?” Leeteuk’s voice suddenly heard. I looked at him and took out my invitation. “mine? My wedding?” I widened my eyes as I see people walked out from the church they were all on black and I just realized that, only me and her that were on white. “mianhae hyung” Woohyun smirked. I looked at him and smiled before I turned my face to CHorong. “I’m a bad liar” she said. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a tight hug, I caressed her back and whispered, “but a good person to make me feel like an idiot” she kissed my cheek and released the hug. I looked again at the invitation “wait, I feel like I know this invitation” I said. “you created it for your wedding remember?” Changmin smirked. “you stalker!” I hit his head. “you’re forever ignorant!” he added.

I put the ring into her finger and smiled, "I do" I said. "I do/' she replied.  I didn’t know what to say, or even my vow, lucky, Changmin made it for me.  I kissed her slowly, not in the church because I was too lazy to walk in back, the clapped hands was everywhere, I saw Woohyun and Changmin smiled to me, I grinned back to them “go make babies!” Changmin shouted.  I rolled my eyes and turned to face Chorong. “I love you” “I love you too oppa” she replied as she smiled, the smile that I’ve been missed a lot, it cured my broken heart and to see the ring on her finger, I sighed in pleasure as people walked to us and greeted us.

 

A year later.

“do you know that they’ll release a new game tomorrow?” he came and sat on my table, I stopped typing and looked at him “tomorrow?!” I replied looking at him, he nodded. “but the price will be damn expensive” he added. I laughed. “I’d sell anything for that game. Oh wait, I can’t!” I said. Changmin stood up and looked at my screen. “why?” I took my breath. “ I have to save money now” I grinned. “what for? I think Leeteuk already gave you and Chorong a house and all of the things you need” he replied. “this should be like this idiot!” he typed something  on the keyboard. “your wok is done!” he added. “something!” I stood up and pushed my chair into the desk. “yah tell me! You owe me so much dude!” he walked back to his desk and took his bag. It was already night, I didn’t know why but we always stayed up late, even just for talking nonsense like games or foods. I took my bag also and walked out. “yah! Now you’re leaving me” Changmin whacked my head and walked next to me. “you’re slow dude!” I smirked at him.  We walked out our office, the weather was fine, not that cold not that hot as well, a bright shines came from the street lights as we walked down the street.  “I’m going to have a baby” I whispered to him. “yah!” * whacked my head couple times and laughed, “you couldn’t wait huh?” he laughed again, I looked at him and smiles. “how was that?” Changmin put his arm around me again. “it was…not going to tell you, you little bastard” I flicked his forehead and we both laughed walking to my house. “you ert!” I said. “no, you ert!” he replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------