He's back

The Apple of My Eyes

If library wasn't full of people, Minah won't be doing her tasks in cafetaria where people gathered and chatting loudly. But Minah couldn't find any place with large table aside from library. Actually there were some place, but it was on other building and Minah was too lazy to went there. So here she is, in cafetaria. Minah also wanted to made herself used to do tasks in a crowded or noisy place. Because library doesn't belong to her only.

Being an architecture student made Minah always had to bring a sketch book everywhere. At least she could draw something for her tasks. Some design, building, landscape, everything. Minah would draw on her sketch book first and later she draw the real one on a big paper at home. If she was given tasks, she had to sketch them on her sketch book immediately. If she didn't, she couldn't draw anything at home. And she would become very frustated of it. Usually Minah would choose her favorite tree for sketching. But the tree was a little bit far from library and if Minah went there, her idea was already gone. So she was sketching in cafetaria while her idea still running in her mind.

Minah took a break for some minutes. Her back was hurt by bending too long when sketching. She took a sip of her juice she ordered before. She found it amazing seeing people chat to each other without concerned they would disturb the other. They mostly sharing about class. How it was. How they hated of no ending tasks. How they pissed of their lecturers. Minah smiled, agreed with what they were talking. College life was sometimes but overall she enjoyed her college's time. She scanned every people who were in the cafetaria, including people who just walked through. Seeing people walked by is fascinating for Minah. She kept doing that until her eyes caught Jaejoong in hallway. This time Minah didn't attempt to say hi or wave her hands to him though she was glad to see him. So after her eyes caught Jaejoong's presence, she changed her sight to other direction.

"Long time no see, Lady" To Minah's surprise, Jaejoong came to her table

"Long time no see, oppa" Minah tried not to smile too brightly in front of him. She didn't let him know she was glad to see him again

"Fyuh. College life. My tasks forbid me to see you often. They became too possesive these days. How are you?" Jaejoong smiled so sweet this time, too sweet yet Minah didn't know he was real or not

"Fine. You fine oppa?"

"I am. What were you working at just now?" Seeing Minah with sketch book and pencils was a brand new sight for him

"Sketch some designs for my tasks. Why? You looked surprised. You never see me sketching something before?"

"Never. Please draw my face now"

"I can't oppa. I just designing building and landscape. Not people"

"Sad. My face is beautiful enough to be on your sketch book actually"

"Hahahaha oppa you so funny. By the way oppa. Why I rarely see you in library doing your tasks? You said you were busy with your tasks"

"Umm... It.. Hmm.. I don't really like doing my tasks in library. Too many people. I prefer doing them at home. Peacefully. Why? You miss me? Oh Minah I'm sorry for letting you miss me like that. You sad?"

"Sad? Why sad? It was you who had many tasks. Why am I sad?"

"You sad because you can't meet me. You can't see me around. Oh I know how frustated you are. It is too obvious"

"Meh" Minah pouted in annoyance with Jaejoong words. Annoyed and happy, she didn't know exactly

"Don't be sad anymore. I'm here. Kim Jaejoong is here. He is back and he missed you too" Jaejoong smiled sweetly once again. Minah didn't wanna be too obvious by saying she missed him. She was just relieved that Jaejoong was there. He is finally back