Ten Years Later

Seven Derps in the Palm of her Hand

 

The alarm clock sounded with a shrill tone. Yunhee groaned as she turned over and silenced the device. She squintedher eyes as she checked the time- 6:00. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment before rolling out of the warm cocoon of her blankets. She managed to start her day somewhat before going to check on Jihoon; he had a habit of sleeping in.
She knocked on the door, but got no answer. She turned the knob and entered his room. As usual, she found him on his stomach, sprawled in an awkward position. Yunhee made her way over to Jihoon and shook him. He grunted and shifted a little. She poked his cheek a few times before he grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto his bed with him. She groaned as he held her tight and snuggled her.
“Jihoon Oppa, we don’t have time for this. We need to get ready for school.” She pouted as she struggled out of his grasp.He hummed and pulled her closer.
“Five more minutes, please Yunnie? For me Jagiya?”Yunhee huffed and blew the fringe away from her eyes.
“The others will kill you if I’m late. You get to be with me more than they do. And Eomma and Appa will kill me if I let you sleep in later than you already have. So, get up, Jagi.” She said and kissed his nose and wriggled her way out of his hold and pulled him out of bed. The over-sized boy stumbled a bit and yawned as he ruffled the younger girl’s hair. She swatted his hand away and poked his stomach before making her way back to her own room.
After she finished getting ready, she headed to the kitchen to sit down and have breakfast. Her adoptive parents left for a two-week business trip the night before, leaving Yunhee and Jihoon home alone. Their parents trusted them enough to not wreck the house, and they were right. The most they would do is have a sleep over with Jiho, Kyung, Yukwon, Jaehyo, Minhyuk, and Taeil.
Jihoon emerged from the stairwell and popped into the kitchen. He sat down across from Yunhee and started to eat the breakfast that the maids prepared for them. As the pair were eating, Yunhee couldn’t help but notice Jihoon’s blond hair repeatedly flopping into his face. She giggled to herself at his hopelessness and finished her food. Yunhee got up and went to her room to get her backpack and do a couple of last minute things. When she came back downstairs, Jihoon was already waiting for her by the front door.
“Ready to go?” he asked as he waved his keys around. She held up a finger as she walked towards him.
“Almost; there are just two things I have to do. First…” Jihoon let out a fake sigh as Yunhee stood on her tiptoes and combed his hair into a small ponytail.
“What was the second thing, Yunnie?” Jihoon asked as Yunhee finished. She smiled and looked at him for a second.
“Good Morning kiss.” She puckered her lips and waited for Jihoon to kiss her. He smirked and leaned down towards her. He held her chin between the thumb and forefinger of one hand and held her close to him with the other. It was brief, and soon the two were on their way to school. They both had their own cars, but Jihoon usually drove unless Yunhee had something to do. Jihoon parked the car and they made their way into the building.
The two separated and Yunhee made her way to her locker where two boys were waiting for her. She smiled brightly as she came closer to them.
“’Morning, Oppas,” Kyung pushes Yukwon out of the way and engulfs Yunhee in a big hug. He tilted her head back a bit and pecked her on the lips.
“How is my baby doing this morning?” he asked as he loosened his hold.
“I’m fine, Kyungie Oppa.” She gave a bright smile and untangled herself from him. Yunhee wrapped her arms around Yukwon who looked kind of like a lost kitten. She poked at his cheek and pouted her lips at him.
“Kwonnie Oppa, what’s wrong?” Yukwon wound his arms around her and rested his cheek on top of her head.
“Kyung pushed me from you. I wanted to hug and kiss you first.” He sniffled a bit before she hugged him tighter and kissed him.
“Kwonnie, you are such a drama king.” She stated to a now smiling Yukwon. He chuckled a little.
“Well, you know, I try.” The warning bell rang as Yunhee finished getting her books. They all separated and went to their different homerooms. As Yunhee navigated her way to her seat, she heard multiple whispers from the girls in the room.
She’s such a …… I heard she’s dating her brother… but they’re not related… I heard she’s cheating on Yukwon with Jiho….I don’t know why any of them would want her, besides the fact that her family is like crazy rich… that’s probably the only reason why.
Every morning is always like this. The school was too small to keep anything a secret. It was one thing when she got caught kissing Yukwon after school one day earlier in the year, and quite another when somebody saw Jihoon and her making out against his car. People always assumed the worst. And while, yes, it’s unusual to date somebody who was raised by the people who raised you, to insinuate that she would cheat on him was preposterous. Yunhee was, in fact, dating Jihoon. She was also dating Jiho, Kyung, and Yukwon (and three others that the school didn’t know about.) She loved them all equally and after a while, comments like these started eating away at her. She tried to ignore them, but a person could only take so much.
Classes went as usual and soon, it was lunch time. She stopped by her locker and changed out her books before grabbing her lunchbox and heading outside to the soccer fields. She usually ate outside to avoid dealing with the population of the school. She was just about to pop a rice ball into when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
“Jagiya~ ahhhh…” Jiho stood crouched down with his mouth wide open waiting for her to place the food into his mouth.
“Shirreo. I haven’t even tasted it yet.” She said as she stuck the food into and chewed happily. Jiho pouted and walked around in front of her and sat down. Yunhee only got to see Jiho during lunch and her last class of the day. The others had a different lunch schedule and none of them shared classes with her.
“You’re so mean, Jagiya. Oppa just wanted to taste some of your lunch.” He continued pouting and started doing aegyo faces.
“But I hadn’t tasted it yet, JiJi Oppa. I just wanted one bite before I gave it to you.” Yunhee replied with just as much aegyo. Jiho chuckled before pulling out his own lunch.
“Fair enough, YunYun. But can I have a bite now, baby?” Yunhee pretended to think before picking up a piece of Galbi and holding it up to his lips, which he gladly took. Lunch was as it usually was- full of harmless teasing, aegyo wars, and feeding each other. The bell rang and they headed back to finish the rest of their day.
After school, Yunhee waited outside of the school with a duffle bag strapped across her shoulder. Jihoon had already left with Jiho and Kyung and had taken her backpack and school books with him. She was waiting around for Yukwon to finish getting his things together so they could meet Minhyuk at his car and go to the dance studio.
“Took you long enough, what were you doing Kwonnie?” Yukwon held her waist from behind and pushed her in the direction of Minhyuk who was sitting in his car waiting for the two of them.
“I couldn’t remember what I did with my history book, so I was looking for it.” They reached Minhyuk’s car and he opened the trunk for them. With bags deposited, they were on their way to the small dance studio near the apartment complex Minhyuk shared with Taeil and Jaehyo.
“So, how much homework do the Kiddies have today?” Minhyuk teased as he pulled out of the school parking lot.
"Too much to be humane. Two papers and a poster board project, ugh they're trying to kill us I swear." Yukwon complained and Yunhee agreed. Minhyuk just laughed at the pair and continued to drive to the studio. They pulled up shortly after and grabbed their bags to head inside. Minhyuk grabbed Yunhee's bag strap and pulled her to him. He gave her a back hug and kissed her on her cheek and neck. 
"I missed you, Yunnie. And so have Tae and Jae. We'll have to keep you at the apartment sometime to get to spend some time with you. What do you think? School's going to be out in a few weeks anyway. And we barely get to see you these days." Yunhee giggled and kissed him back as she nodded her head in agreement. Yukwon noticed that the pair wasn't in the studio and popped his head out of the front door. 
"Hyung~ you can kiss all over Yunnie later. We're supposed to be practicing." He said with a smirk. Minhyuk released Yunhee and pushed her to the door. 
"Your cute is next Yukwon. You are so mine tonight." Yukwon blushed a bright red and covered Yunhee's ears. 
"Hyung~ not in front of the V-word." Minhyuk gave Yukwon a knowing look and ushered the two into the studio to dance. 
They say time flies when you're having fun   The trio hadn't realized that their practice was running late until Minhyuk's phone rang. Yunhee scrambled to get it and the boys just laughed at her cuteness. She ignored them and checked the caller I.D., it was Jiho. 
"Yoboseyo?" 
"YunYun- ah, you won't pick up your own phone, but you'll pick up Hyung's?"
"Mianhae, Oppa. My phone must still be on silent." 
"Gwenchana, Jagiya. Jihoon was just starting to get worried because you guys were supposed to be here a while ago." 
"Really? I guess we just lost track of time. We're on our way now. Bye, Oppa."
"Bye, Cutie."
She hung up the phone and tossed it back into Minhyuk's bag. 
"Who was it, Yunnie?" Minhyuk asked. 
"Jiho Oppa. We were supposed to be back at my place by now."
"Oh? We better get going then. We still have to go get Taeil Hyung and Jaehyo."  They collected their things and scurried back to Minhyuk's car. The drive to the apartment was quick and the three filed into the living area. Taeil was sitting on the couch watching some show about fish and Jaehyo was nowhere to be seen. 
"Illie Oppa!!!" Yunhee shouted and plopped down on the couch next to him. He would've pulled her into a hug, but she was sweaty and in need of a shower. 
"Yunnie, go take a shower baby." He said as he got up and shooed her to the bathroom with her bag. 
"I'm going, I'm going." She said and closed the door. Yunhee finished 20 minutes later. She would have finished sooner, but she decided to wash her hair. She changed back into school uniform and tossed her practice clothes into the hamper. With a towel on her head, she made her way back to the living area and sat herself down on Taeil's lap. He held her close to him and buried his face in the crook of her neck. 
"Much better.  Why don't you come by more often, Jagiya? The three of us miss spending time with you. How about you come spend a week or so here after school gets out. That way, the three of us can have you to ourselves for a change. What do you say?" Taeil began placing light kisses along her neck. 
"Sounds good to me, Oppa. Mm~" Yunhee moaned a little as he began on the juncture of her neck and shoulder. She started squirming as his fingers traced faint patterns on her leg, inching closer to her skirt which had ridden up. That is, until somebody cleared his throat. 
"Sorry to interrupt, but we're already late and we have to get going. Yunnie, can you go wake Jaehyo Hyung please?" Yukwon asked with slightly pink cheeks. The formerly kissing pair disentangled their bodies and Yunhee removed the towel from her, now slightly damp, hair. She straightened her skirt and made her way to Jaehyo's room.  He had been working a lot lately and had barely gotten the weekend off to spend with everyone. Every day that week he had come in, taken a shower, and immediately fallen asleep. 
Yunhee knocked on the door and heard nothing more than a slight rustle of the covers. She opened the door carefully and silently made her way to his bed. Jaehyo was on his side, his blankets carelessly bundled up away from him. It was clearly obvious he was only in a t-shirt and his boxers and Yunhee had to stifle her giggles at the Pikachu print on his undies. Jaehyo rolled onto his back and Yunhee climbed into the bed with him. She traced a line around his face and his philtrum a couple of times. Jaehyo's eyes fluttered open and a soft smile graced his features. He gripped her by the waist and made her straddle him. She leaned down and kissed him as his hands slid to her outer thighs. 
"Hey, Monkey. When did you get here?" He asked her while still trying to wake up completely. 
"About half an hour ago. But we gotta go, like now."
"Wae? You just got here."
"We're all going to my place while my parents are gone, remember?" Jaehyo let out a yawn and rubbed at his eyes. 
"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Well then, my little Monkey, get up so we can go." She nodded, rolled off of him, and made her way to the door. 
"Oppa," she called to him. 
"Ne?" 
"Did you remember to pack some pants?" Jaehyo playfully glared at her and shook his fist. 
"Yah!!" He shouted while holding back chuckles. Yunhee laughed and left the room quickly. 
"Cheeky little monkey. Of course I packed pants. Although, I should probably put some on....." He mumbled to himself as he straightened his room. Jaehyo put on a pair of jeans, grabbed his suitcase, and headed out to the car to go to the mansion. 
 

(A/N): sorry it took so long. I had to rewrite quite a bit of this on my iPod. I actually finished this about a month ago on my laptop, but I didn't get a chance to email it to myself and the only copy I did have was only half-finished. So, I was a little uninspired to finish this, but I finally did it!!!! I'm not sure exactly when the next chapter will be up, but I will try to have it done in a couple weeks or so.