Ch2.

Love Bullets.

Ch2.

-

The boys were back to being Mr.Popular and they eventually forgot the incident with the girls. Niel hung out with more girls than ever, Changjo had been busying himself with dancing in an abudant studio and Ricky would have more than 5 girls every week. No further news were said about the girls and nor did their parents make any move. Their company still seems to be doing very well even with the three lost daughters and it angered a certain person.

A few more days passed and the girls were learning and improving very well. Joon gave them shelter, food, clothes and training. He was kind for someone who wasn't even related to the girls, and only in legal papers. He was fond with all three of them and their charms. HeeYun and her whiny personality, YunTae and her cold attitude character and Byul as a mature yet arrogant and distant person. They had hidden humour and 4D sides, but not very often from the oldest — however, it still did excite Joon's life even more. They were a family from then on.

Changjo's P.O.V

I walked out of the studio with sweats still falling down my forehead. The door behind shut closed and I breathe in the fresh air of the outside world. I was dead tired and hungry. Same routine for the passed month. I've been practicing and creating my own dances for the upcoming battle. I, Choi Jonghyun, decided to enter a dance competition held in a few days. I've already told Niel and Ricky about it but it seems like they won't be able to come due to their "dates". I haven't given up on girls yet, but I'm trying to focus on this battle. I've always liked dancing and I figured that this was my chance to show them my skills.

I entered the coffee shop and ordered a small, mocha frappuccino. I sat on a table near the window and admired the view. There were couples, families and kids walking, playing and just plainly having fun. My face darkened. I missed my parents too. But they were no longer here. But it's fine as long as I still have Niel and Ricky hyungs. We promised to be together forever. And we will.

“YunTae!” I heard a voice call and my heart literally stopped. *YunTae!?* I stood up from my chair then looked at the person who yelled out the name. My eyes scanned through the crowd and then I saw a woman. She was chasing after a little girl? “YunTae! Come back here!” the woman shouted.

I let out a sigh of relief. *So that little girl's name is YunTae! What a coincidence.*

“Sir, your order is here.” I heard someone from behind. I turned around to see a waitress with my drink. I awkwardly took it before sitting back down to drink my frap. My legs started shaking and I couldn't help but fidget with my straw. *Don't feel guilty Changjo. You only did what you were suppose to do. Now calm yourself.. The three are dead.* I thought inwardly.

End Of Changjo's P.O.V

---

A certain person was watching the scene from afar. If it wasn't obvious, it was YunTae herself. The woman approached her. She handed the cash in her hands with the little girl in the woman's arms. “Thank you so much!” the woman squealed.

YunTae smirked. “Good work. The scene was very intertaining to watch. And little Jiyeon here sure did a great job!” She praised the kid before pulling her hood down and walking away from the mother and her daughter. She had a satisfied look on her face. *Now that'll haunt him.* She snickered.

Prepare yourself Class B princes, the game have now begun.

---

Niel's P.O.V

I walked into the club where my girls at. Some were already dancing in the dance floor while the others were forcing themselves with alcohol. I sat at the fancy, v.i.p, couch and almost immediately all girls swooned over me. It was only me and them. It was paradise. “So what's your name hot stuff?” a cougar whispered.

“How about you tell me yours first?” I teased.

She leaned into my ears then whispered. “B y u l.”

My eyes widen then I unconsciously pushed her off. “BYUL!?” I shrieked.

“My name is Byul too!” “Me too!” “No, I'm Byul!” “I'm BYUL!” the girls started screaming and I panicked.

My adrenaline rose and I swear, I felt myself sweat in nervousness and... guilt? I pushed myself off of the couch and ran out of the club. *WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!? WHY ARE THEIR NAMES ALL BYUL?!!!* I screamed.

End Of Niel's P.O.V

---

The "real" Byul walked out from her hiding spot. She payed all the girls who just recently flaunted over a certain boy. She passed them with equal cash and even received questions to what was the purpose of their mission. “Why did we have to name ourselves as Byul?” “Who is she?”

Byul shot the two girls who questioned her with a hard look. “You don't need to know that. I assign you. You do your job. Then I pay you. End of story.” She walked away leaving the girls gulp in fear.

---

Ricky's P.OV

I walked out of the convenience store with a lollipop inside my mouth. I plugged on my earphones and listened to TeenTop's Walk By. From time to time, my hands would snap to the rhythm and feet lightly stomp; it was a nice and fun song. My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it read "Girl#32". I sighed and decided to dismiss it. *When will they ever learn..* I thought.

“Ricky-ssi?” I looked up to see a man wearing a cap and a name tag. He looked like a delivery man.

“Yes?” I asked.

He handed me a small box then a clipboard. “Please sign here. This is a package for you.”

I signed the paper with uneasiness. The man left and I contemplated to whether open the box or not. In the end, I did. I opened it with curiosity. My eyes wandered inside and I found a coin...? I then found a piece of paper and I began to read it.

| Turn around. |

My heart was beating rapidly and my feet stayed glued. I was not scared but annoyed. Was I being threatened? An assassin like me? I swiftly twirled around and found a target mark. I tilted my head to the right. *Huh?*

BANG! I choked on my lollipop and I immediately spat it out. I coughed and my hand automatically flew to my chest. *What the?*

I tried to look for the shooter but found no one suspicious in the dark. I was being threatened and mocked? I clenched my fist and left with anger. *What the hell does that person want?!*

.

.

.

HeeYun giggled before putting her gun away. The bullet went straight to the red dot. “10 POINTS!!!” she screamed in delight.


 | messejii from the author: yo! i've been busy with stuff so.. /: i can't update much :3 second chapter is up!

it will get more interesting as the story goes on xp

Subscribe, Comment if you'd like.

ignore my mistakes, i don't check over my work very well ;p &stay tuned for the next chapter ^^ |