Ch1.

Love Bullets.

(a/n): happy belated birthday DAN!


Ch1.

-

The darkness hovered over three unconscious bodies, laying on a muddy puddle. There were cuts around their arms and legs from a hard fall they've experienced. They were in an unknown, dirty and smelly place; like dump.

Their eyes slowly fluttered open and a tear escape from the younger one — HeeYun. The older female attempted to sit up but failed once she felt an incredible pain hitting her in her stomach — Byul. The last girl crawled out from the mud and bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming in pain and in anger — YunTae.

Last night's memories replayed in their head and Byul couldn't help but spat out blood in disgust after remembering those three so-called innocent boys – and what they've done to them. A short flashback came which made them curl into a ball in fear.

---

They hopped into their car by mistake. The three boys treated them to dinner in a luxurious restaurant and left after the crescent moon had completely transformed into a full moon. Byul, YunTae and HeeYun were too oblivous to the stares the boys were giving each other and to them that they have been blindly dragged away to a place they have never been before.

“Where are we?” Byul questioned as she stared at the strange, abandon-looking house in front of her.

The three girls turned around to see a change in the boy's expression into a demonic one. HeeYun whimpered, afraid of her foreboding. Byul and YunTae stepped in front of their younger sister. Byul glared at the boys. “There's something wrong. What's the real reason you asked us out?!”

The anger inside of her aroused and she felt irresponsible for everything that was about to happen next. “Are you sure you wanna know?” Niel snickered in a disgusting way.

Byul and YunTae clenched their fingers together into a bolded fist. “Ahn Daniel. Choi Jonghyun. Yoo Changhyun,” the three boys simultaneously said, “We are assassins. And we're hired to strike the three of you. The rich, adopted daughters of the Park Family.”

The three girls shivered after the boys had pulled out a hand gun out from their coats, which were secretly kept inside the inward pocket. HeeYun gasped and felt her heart beat rapidly. The thought of dying never occured on her mind. Not now. Not yet. YunTae hated the boys to the core. They had played them and let them dance in the palm of their hands. And now here they were for the final trick and she knew they had pushed them to a dead-end. Byul continually blamed herself. She cursed them. Everyone. Everything. They were being targeted because they had money; that was the reason. She knew this. She knew this was bound to happen but she didn't expect to be caught in it. Not with her sisters. Not with a bunch of teenage boys who claimed to be assassins. It was too sudden. It was too hard to believe. She didn't want this. This horrendous reality.

“Let's play my favourite game,” Ricky suggested as he pulled a coin out from his pocket. The outside circle was in the colour silver while the centre was gold. The three girls noticed the difference between his cheerful tone to his evil tone. “I'll flip a coin.”

Niel and Changjo chuckled but nodded. “Heads, we shoot. Tails, you run. And we catch you.”

“THAT'S NOT FAIR!!” Byul protested but the coin was already flipped. The coin jumped into the air and the three girls held their breath as they felt the whole world crumble and time stopped. The coin fell to the palm of Ricky's hand and slowly, he opened it to reveal....

TAILS.

“RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!”

---

HeeYun cried after remembering then suddenly, she felt her chest get squeezed and she had a hard time breathing. She was panting heavily on the ground, which attracted the attention her older sisters. “HEEYUN!” Byul screamed as crawled near her sister, ignoring the pain she was feeling.

YunTae followed in an instant then yelled, “HEEYUN! ARE YOU OKAY?!?”

HeeYun panted hard and her face quickly turned pale. “QUICK! WHERE'S YOUR INHALER?!?!!” Byul shouted in worry and anger while searching the little one's pocket. She took the aid in her hand then pushed it into the girl's mouth. “TAKE IT, HURRY!!”

HeeYun on the small bottle then regained her breath. The two crushed her into a tight hug. “GOODNESS HEEYUN!! DON'T WORRY US LIKE THAT!!!!!” the two sobbed with a heavy heart. HeeYun frowned and stayed in between them.

“Mianhe (Sorry) unnies...”


A week had gone by and the three were still missing.


   Byul's P.O.V:

It's already been a week since that incident. We didn't come back to our parents. Instead, we hid. We didn't want to trouble them any longer. The three of us stayed at our (not blood-related) cousin's house. Kim Joon. He agreed to let us stay in his own house after a long plead. Our cousin was no ordinary man. He was an Assassin Hunter.

Ever since the girls and I got into that messy situation, I asked to be trained. We all asked to be trained. And now we are learning to be an Assassin Hunter, just like Joon himself who has been coaching us all this time. There was only one purpose to why we were doing this and that was... revenge. We'll make sure those three pay for what they have done to us. I'll make sure they regret ever messing with the Park Family's three adopted daughters. We'll show no mercy even if they begged us to let them go. We'll torture them.

I loaded the gun in my hand and aimed for the human target. I pulled the trigger with slight uneasiness then hit the side which was fortunately inside the drawing. I grinned at myself. I was improving.

Class B's prince.. soon.. get ready to meet your worst nightmares. And we too will play the coin game.

I slipped a coin out from my pocket then flipped it. It twirled at least five times then landed on the palm of my hand. I stared at the coin in my hand with a smirk on my face. HEADS. Bang!


| messejii from the author: i will not explain everything that happened on the night of the incident.

it will be revealed later on.. hope you guys liked this chapter ^^

do; ignore my mistakes, i don't check over my work properly and stay tuned for the next chappie~~ C: |