Let's stop this.

My secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli stayed at Krystal and Amber's house, since the the 2 barchelor live together. 

"Sull, are you sure you're okay?" Amber said as she sat next to her and gave her a glass of water. 

"Yes, I'm okay" She said, trying to hold her tears. 

"Let me call Krystal" Amber said as she took her phone and dailed Krys's number. 

"Please don't tell anything about this to my family" Sulli said as she wiped her tears. Amber nodded. 

"Hey, Krys, where are you?" Amber asked. 

"I'm looking for Sulli, she's not picking her phone, where is she?" Krystal said. 

"She's here with me, in our apartment. Come home straight away. We'll talk about this as soon as you come home" Amber said. 

"Ahhh" She felt relieved. "Okay" 

The next day. 9:50AM. 

Why is he doing this to me? Sulli thought, but then, he phone rang, it's her brother, Zelo. 

"Hello?" She picked the phone up. 

"Hey, Sulli." He said. 

"Oppa" She said, her tears was almost going to fall down her cheeks.

"Hey Sull, how are you? Are you okay?" (teaser) Zelo asked her, she doesn't sound right. 

"Oppa"

"Hey Sull, wanna hang out?" Siwon shouted. "Yah Zelo. Put it on speaker" Siwon said as he throw the cusion at him. 

Sulli's tears started to fell. "Oppa, come pick me up" She said. 

"where are you right now?" Siwon asked as he sat next to Zelo. 

"Oppa, why can't I die right now?" She sobbed. 

"Sull, don't say that" Zelo said. 

"Sull, what are you saying?" Siwon asked. 

"Oppa" She cried more harder. 

"Sull, calm down, where are you right now? I'll come pick you up" Zelo said. 

"I-I'm at Krystal's house" She said. 

"Okay okay, I'll come right away" He said. 

Sulli hung up, she lay down on the bed and started to cry harder and harder. Sulli is at home alone, Krystal and Amber went to work. After 25 minutes, Zelo and Siwon arrived. 

"Hey Sull, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be at your house?" Zelo asked. 

"You look so pale, are you okay?" Siwon asked. 

"Yes, I'm okay" She lied.

"I called your office, but your secretary picked the phone up, saying you took an MC" He said. 

"Why are you here at Krystal's house?" Siwon asked. 

"Oppa, wanna go out?" She asked, trying to change topic, and trying to change her emotinal mood. 

"Okay, but there's 1 condition. You have to tell us your problem" Siwon said, Sulli nodded. 

 

"MInho, this isn't right" Gina noona shouted as soon as Minho comes home. 

"It is" He said as he shut the door.

"Minho, you have changed a lot. Why is that?:Where is the old Choi Minho that I know perfectly well?" Gina noona said.

"You don't have to help me with my problem" He said as he went to the couch and sat.

"I'm helping you no matter what!" Gina noona said and sat next to Minho. 

"Why? None of your buisness" He shouted. 

"Because I know you love her SO MUCH. Do you even want appa to have a war with her family? Their best friend forever, and you're trying to break their friendship" She said. 

"Minho, don't do this, you're a MONSTER, you're hurting her more." Sooyoung finally spoke. 

"This is the best thing to do" He shouted again. 

"No" Gina noona yelled. 

"I'm doing this because it's the best thing to do for her and the upcoming future" He stood up, and went to his bedroom.

"Minho, I'm not done yet" Gina noona shouted as she threw the cusion on the floor. 

"Unnie, let's just be patient" Sooyoung said as she went to her. 

"But we can't just let him do this" Gina said. 

"Yes, I know" She said. 

"Don't let you husband know about this too!" Gina said. "Ooh, even about her pregnancy"

Sooyoung nodded. "But, I bet he'll know pretty soon, what am i going to do?" She asked. 

"Just wait.." She said. 

Sulli lied to her brothers, she told them she was sick, and she also lied about Minho, she told them he went to Japan for work, and she staye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter