Make me your special one

Wonkyu Drabbles

Kyuhyun's POV

Feeling familiar fingers lacing between mine, I turned to the taller guy giving him a weird look.

"What??" He asked with his bulging eye balls expression.

"What's with your neediness once we get off stage?" my expression was grumpy yet my fingers tightened around his.

"Your lack of neediness towards your gorgeous boyfriend on stage" a set of Colgate bright teeth hurt my eyes making me turn away.

"Why do you never let me lace my fingers with you on stage? "Only finger hooking" or "grab my wrist only"... that makes me very needy for your touch you know..." the Colgate bright teeth smile changed into a very cute pout.

"I always lace my fingers with the rest of the members, if you don't let me lace my fingers with yours... The fans will get suspicious about us!!" the taller guy tried to shove his pout in my face again and again.

Squishing his face in my palms making his pout even more irresistible, I couldn't help but pecked his pout away. "Then make me your special one" my breathe graze over his pout before walking away.

Turning around to see Siwon stuck to his spot I left him, tracing his lips with his index fingers like it was our first kiss, I laughed. "Are you coming boyfriend?" my hand extended out waiting for you to lace your fingers with mine.