Tea For Two

Tea For Two

Tea For Two


 

The older man humming when he walk toward the kitchen. He made a cup of tea, and enjoyed it alone at the kitchen counter. Wondering if he should made some for the man who still asleep in their bedroom. Finally the black haired man decided to make some for his lover in his favorite green mug, and putting it in the small table near the sofa they usually cuddled together. Then he decided to take a shower before cooking breakfeast.

 


The light wavers in the wind
The table serving tea for two
I’m lying on the sofa
Gazing at you.


Yunho POV.

I wake up hearing a calming sound of wind chime that you hung at balcony. Finding my BooJae had gone from the bed. Lazily, I walk into small bathroom near our room to brush my teeth, because the main bathroom is occupied with someone. Then I crawl into sofa near kitchen and still feeling sleepy and cold. Ugh, I shouldn’t get out from the warm bed.

I see two mugs on the small table near the sofa where I sit. I smile seeing it, the green one is my favorite mug, and beside it is a white mug with elephant drawing and ‘Jaejoongie’ printed on it. I took my mug, enjoying the scent of jasmine tea and the warmness from it. I took a sip of the brown liquid.

Then someone walking downstairs. You already took a bath I supposed, your black hair is now wet, making you look more y, and you wear a white v-neck shirt and jeans.

“Oh, you’re awake. What do you want for breakfeast?” You asked.

“You.” I answered. Still gazing at your body. You slightly blushed.

“Seriously, Yunnie. I’m going to cook now.” You said while walking toward kitchen. I’m still staring at your perfect body.


Look like you’ve figured out something
From the recipe that you keep reading.
I wonder what you are making?
But if you are the one who makes it
Then even the scent of vanilla only
Would make me happy.
It would last forever just like that.


You’re opening a big book, I think it’s a recipe book. I laughed a little seeing how serious you reading it.

‘He’s so cute’ I thought. An idiotic smile formed in my face.

After a 15 minutes in silence, you finally closed the book and smiling. You must’ve found an interesting recipe you want to try. You started to gather the ingredients for the food you’re going to make. I’m watching you while drinking my tea.

I don’t know why but with just staring at you, made my heart happy and completed. Call it cheesy, but I don’t care, because it is the truth.

After the tea in my mug empty I walk toward kitchen to put my mug in the sink.

“What are you cooking, Boo?” I asked. You just smile and keep cooking.

Actually I don’t care what are you cooking, whatever are you going to cook will be tasty. Even if it’s a burnt scrambled eggs, I’ll eat it happily.


Important, so important
You’re my most important person in the world.
Forever and ever
Let me look at you smiling by my side.


“Come on, tell me.”

You giggled, shook your head. “You’ll see soon. Just be patient Yunnie. Don’t asked me about what am I cooking now, asked another question.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know, like ‘How important am I to you?’”

“Why do you asked that?” I frown at the sudden question.

“It just an example.”

I smiled, seeing how you look quite nervous. I knew that you want me to answer that ‘example question’.

“You’re the most important person in the world to me. I don’t know what to do without you.” I said. Making you turned around and smiled. That warm smile that melt my heart.

“Aish, so cheesy.” You said with a blush on your cheek. I hold your face and plant a small kiss in your cheek.

“Just for you, Boo.”

You smiled again. How I wish to see that warm smile forever.

“So, is there anything you want me to do?”


It’s a lie that I wanted to help you out
I just wanted to kiss you
Embracing you from behind
Asking you, “How’s the cooking?”


“Why so suddenly? You never help me cook before.” You said, look quite surprised with my sudden change. Usually I don’t want to do anything in the kitchen, because when I touch anything in the kitchen it’ll be a total chaos.

I smiled and hugged your waist. I can feel your heart beating fast, and hard.

“Just want to spend time with you.” I said, leaning my head in your shoulder, breathing in the scent you had. You always had the smell of baby powder that calms me. I kissed your neck.

“Yunnie, don’t. I’m still cooking”

“What? I’m just hugging and kissing you a little.”

“It distracted me. And it made me forget how to cook our breakfeast.” You said, opening the big book again.

“Sorry.” I said hearthartedly.


If the world was to end tomorrow
I still want to smile like this.
To the you who keep reading the recipe
I am going to kiss you
And tell you, “I love you”
And you’ll just simply nod your head.
Just like today.


“You know I love you right?” I said, still hugging your waist. You just nodded with a crimson flush on your check. You stopped reading the recipe to turn around and facing me, your arms are around my neck.

"What are you doing Jung Yunho? Why do you so eager to stop me for making our breakfeast?"

"No reason." I said with a smile on my face.

"You look like an idiot with that smile." You said. I laughed.

"I still love you."

"I know."

"Even when tomorrow the world end, I still love you, and I want to cuddle with you."I said. You giggled.

"You’re crazy, or still half asleep." You said. I pouted hearing those words.

Then suddenly you kiss me. It isn’t a passionate one like we shared last night. It’s a gentle kiss, no tongue involved.


You and you only
Can make me strong and weak.
I love you and love you more
Afraid to think what if you don’t love me.
Even if it’s painful, I still want to protect you.


I can’t believe just with that one kiss, you made my legs felt like jelly. I guess, only you the one who can made me feel this way. Turning upside down, felt a lot of happiness that made me want to burst like a firework to the sky.

"You should take a bath, it looks like you haven’t fully awake yet."

"You still love me."

"What if I don’t?" You asked with a smirk on your face. I kiss the tip of your nose.

"Even then I’ll still love you and protect you with all my heart."

"Ugh, cheeseball."You said, turning away from me, and trying to let go of my grip around your waist.

"But I don’t think I can live if you don’t love me." I said.

You pouted, making your face look cute.

"You’ve lived for 20 years before you meet me."

"Not since I found you."
 


Important, so important
You’re my most important person in the world.
More than anything and everything
Our encounter is such a bless
Just the two of us together like that.


"Can we cuddle now?"

"Ugh, don’t you protest when there’s no food." You said, dragging me to the sofa, leaving the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"I don’t mind. As long as I’m with you." I said hugging you close to me.

"Hmmm, I love you Yunnie."

"I love you too, Boo."

 


END


Sooooo... What do you think?

Tell me.. so I can improve my writing ^^

Comment?

Please?