First day of school

Hallucinating Love

Today was the first day of my new school. I had gotten tansfered to this school because I almost killed a boy. But I didn't do it. Number 45 did it. I didn't want to do it, but he said he'll hurt me if i don't. Umma said I have to be a good boy this time. I hope one of my friends will come to me insted of Number 54... like number 7. She's a small girl with long brown hair and weirds weird clothes. She's really friendly. I can tell her anything. Like right now she is sitting next to me in the car on the way to school. She said she's scared and I said I was too. But I know nothing will happen because I have number 7.

Umma pulled up in front of the school. 

She turned around in the seat and looked at me with stern eyes. I whimpered in my seat.

"Now, Mir , I Don't want anyone getting hurt again? I don't care if Budda himself told you to hurt anyone I expect you not to do it? Do I make myself clear?" She said.

Umma dosen't understand. No one ever understands me. That's why I get bullied allot. 

"Yes Umma," i said. 

"Good,"  she leaned thurther to kiss my cheek.

"Now go to school, I'll see you later," She said, sitting back in her seat.

I nodded and got out of the car, waiting for Number 7 to get out first of course. 

Once she had gotten out, I got out and slammed the door shut and she drove out.

I whimpered to myself as I saw how big the school was. I was used to smaller spaces because I knew my way better but Umma thought I would cope better in this school because this school specliscses in my problem or as my mother calls it "My deisese"

Suddenly somene bumped into me. 

"Watch it stupid boy," THe boy snarled.

Kill  him. I already know what hell he is going to give you. So why not make your life better by killing him. 

I tried to ignore Number 54 taunting me enough to have me falling on the floor and yelling to get outside of my head.

No one takes notice of me as I roll over the floor. 

I began to sob as Number 54 whisperes to me to kill myself and to kill everyone. 

The students went about as if I wasn't there, as if I was invisible, and I wished they would help me. 

A teacher saw me and rushed to me, checking my arm for a pulse. I wasn't dead damn it. 

The teacher rushed me to the nurses office. 

The nurse was nice, she looked like she generally cared to see if I was okay. 

At the end of it all she even gave me a candy. I smiled at her and walked out of the office to my first class. Maths. I hated maths.

I stood outside the classroom, not sure wheater or not to knock on it. Before I could change my mind, the teacher saw me. 

He looked mean and I whimpered.

He opened the door.

"And who might you be?" The teacher asked.

He had a mean voice

Kill him.

"Shut up!" I yelled out. 

The teacher looked flabbergahasted. 

"Excuse me! I will not be spoken to that way!" He said, his face red. 

"A-Ah im sorry. I wasn't speaking to you..." I apologised, bowing.

I heared snickering at the back of the class.

"Thats the boy that was yelling outside like a retard," I heared one boy whisper to his friend. 

"He's so strange..." Another one whispered.

Kill them all.

Kill them. Make them know what it is like to be teased and hurt. Go on kill them.

I shook my head. 

"No... no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no NO!!!!" I yelled slaming  my fist across my skull.

The class stopped talking and started to gawk at me like I was some alien. I didnt like aliens so I knew I wasn't one. 

KillthemkillthemkillthemKILLTHEM!!!

 

 

 

(hey here is the first chapter. Sorry if Mir sounds too young but it serves purpous in this story. He is meant to act childish. This took me about 2 weeks .-. writers block is awful)