Chapter 1

How Did I fall in Love With You (THE PREQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say everything happens for a reason. And what happened to Dara and Donghae was no exception to that rule. Although there anti fans contend that everything was just for a show, many people still believed in the genuineness of their relationship as a couple. The loved-up couple continued to stay strong in their relationship despite many rumors of their break up every now and then.

Many people are still left wondering how the two really got together. They never informed the public about how love blossomed between the two of them. They also never did a project together, be it a music video, commercial film or variety shows. And these are the reasons that sparked rumors that their relationship was just for a show. What most people knew was that the two are so into each other proven by the couple’s sightings at different restaurants and other places on different occasions; and that they were very supportive of each other’s careers.

But how did they really fall in love? Was everything just for a show to gather more fans and support from other people. Was the story about their Macau trip fabricated? Was Donghae’s surprise performance for Dara during the MAMA awards show staged?

What everyone knew was that the Macau trip was the one that started it all. Their pictures and twitter posts and updates had ignited the rumor that Dara and Donghae was indeed an item.

But what everyone doesn’t know was the TRUTH.

The truth that Dara and Donghae have already been seeing each other prior to the Macau incident. The truth that the two were already on their third year relationship as a couple. The truth that their relationship was accidentally exposed through those pictures of them arriving on Macau, onboard the same flight and booked on the same hotel. They never have planned it and never have imagined that their relationship will be uncovered through their cryptic twitter posts. And who would have thought that having their relationship out in the open will turn out to be the best decision they have made? And who would have thought people will accept them as a couple despite considering dating co-idols as a taboo?

And more importantly, what really happened to the two before their coupling was exposed to the public?

THE MACAU TRIP

Their trip to Macau did not happen by chance. In fact they had made the arrangement two months before their scheduled flight. It so happened that it coincided with Super Junior’s last day of their Asian concert tour that was why Doghae left the venue hurriedly and missed the after-concert press conference to catch the flight.

PLANE INCIDENT

Donghae made it to the flight and went to his assigned seat for a business class accommodation. She was not surprised to see Dara occupying his assigned seat because she loved the window view. She was asleep when he came in so he did not bother to wake her up. Instead he scanned for people around them and when he was sure no one was looking, he stole a kiss and gently planted it on her forehead.

“My, my. You look gorgeous even when you are asleep” he thought to himself.

After half an hour she woke up from her nap and was greeted with a kiss from Donghae.

“Good morning sunshine. Rise and shine, my princess” he greeted while he showered her with little kisses.

“Sh…shhhhhhhhh” Dara was quick to distance herself, afraid that people onboard might notice them. “People might see us. Let’s not make a scene here,okay?”

“Hah. As if they care. And don’t worry I’m harmless” Donghae chuckled and reassured her.

“I thought you were not coming. You did not attend the press conference, did you?”

“Yeah. And I don’t regret it. You know I’ll give up everything for you.”

“Here we go again.” Dara said obviously tired of the topic about them.

“What?” Donghae said feigning ignorance. “It’s true. And I wouldn’t miss this chance to go on a trip with you. You know I badly want to make things up for you. I want to fix this relationship. Heck, I want to save this relationship”

“Okay, okay” she quickly held up her hand as a sign of surrender. “I know your intentions but it’s just that we’ve already broken up, remember?”

“I never agreed to that. You were the one who made the decision. Oh and by the way, it had only been what? One week? Six days? So technically, you can’t date yet ” his voice was starting to get louder.

“Shhhhhhhhhhh” minimize your voice. “Okay,fine. Let’s have a serious talk about this when we get to Macau.”

“Right” he agreed. “And besides, I can’t let you go in this trip alone” Donghae confided as he grabbed and held her hand. “Who knows, you might meet a foreigner and fall in love with him. That will leave me broken hearted and that would be the end of me. Do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter