Misunderstandings Part 1!

Reality check? Not real. Can't be.

"OMO!" "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your way to school?"

"Your house is on the way there..."

*Oh my do I feel stupid now! I forgot that he lives across the street! How do I cover this up? Eoteokke?!?!*

"Of course you live down there! Would you like to come in for breakfast?"

*Great! Perfect chance to confess.*

"Uhmm... It seems as if you aren't going to buy our bracelets even though it's for a good cause like the orphanage. We'll be leaving now!", said the twins.

*Aww! I can't turn down their pouting faces! But the bracelets are way too ugly! I wouldn't spend my moms money on something looking like that!*

"I'd totally buy a hundred if they weren't so ugly! But come back again (A/N yes! hahaha infinite!) anytime.", you whispered the last part so Sungyeol wouldn't hear.

"What about breakfast? We're hungry...", replied the Jo twins. You quickly shut the door hoping that Sungyeol didn't hear as you snuck in a quick sorry. What? They're cute! I don't have to be rude ALL the time! Just like that Sungyeol ended up entering to eat breakfast. You were so happy that you had this great opportunity.

 

Youngmin's POV

Wahh! She's so pretty! Did I hear her right? She wants me and Kwangmin to come back? Yay! Should I go now? Why not?

"Kwangmin! I'm going out for a bit! Make sure to eat some ramen!"

"Yes hyung!", he shouted back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Big sorry for not updating! I've been a lazy! Mianhe !!! School has started but don't worry I'll continue to update! Sorry for this boring chappie and how short it is as well... Sorry for mistakes as im writing on an ipod! I have a feeling you'll know what might happen next though! Please keep reading! Oh and I've changed it so the diary part will be at the end of each day.

*Lambo, Kristine, and Taylor! Sorry Lor, but I updated without you XD I'm not good at writing fanfics...*

Is there anyone willing to write stories with my ideas?