To Touch or Not to Touch

To Touch or Not to Touch

 

ka


~♥~


Sungmin went back and forth inside their shared bedroom, seeing Kyuhyun sleeping beautifully on his bed. ON HIS BED! Why does he making things not easier for him? Why can’t he just let him be! Why can he make me fall harder for him? This is not right because they were sharing the same bedroom and worst, they were in the same group and that makes things even more complicated.

He then settled on Kyuhyun’s bed after his feet feeling numb. He looks at the younger male sleeping so peacefully on his bed. Then an idea crosses his mind that made him shook his head.

“Ya Lee Sungmin! Don’t think about taking advantage on him just because he’s vulnerable right now! aahhh!!!" he screamed when his mind is thinking something ‘foul’ on Kyuhyun. His mind wants to kiss him. His mind is telling him he should do it because this is his chance. He shouldn’t waste it.

He took a deep breath and shook his head so that his mind will not think about it anymore. But his mind is as stubborn as Kyuhyun.

Kiss him…

Kiss him…

KISS HIM!

K-I-S-S HIM ALREADY!


The words keep playing over and over on his head and he can’t fight it.

He finally gave up seeing Kyuhyun puckered his lips.

He sighed and went to where his face laid. He then look at his sleeping figure and gulped his saliva. This is it! Fighting Minnie!

He then puckered his lips and lean towards the younger male’s lips. They were inches apart to close the distance when suddenly Kyuhyun speaks.

“Minnie, please stop right there.” Kyuhyun said chuckling while his eyes still closed.

Sungmin was startled and moves back as soon as he heard him.

“K-Kyu! Y-you’re awake?” Sungmin shockingly asks.

“Not until I felt you’re breathing on my skin. What are you doing Minnie Hyung? Are you trying to take advantage on me?” Kyuhyun asks teasingly with a smirk on his face.

“I-I-I wasn’t!” Sungmin lied blushingly. Kyuhyun laughs.

“Oh really? Why are you on my face, then?” Kyuhyun ask again, still that smirk on his face.

“I-I w-was j-just…” Sungmin stammered.

“You’re just what? If you wanted to kiss me that badly, all you have to do is ask me. Maybe I will consider your request and not to steal a kiss from me, Minnie.” Kyuhyun said, this time seriously.

“I…” that’s all Sungmin can say. He was caught by him. How embarrassing this day could be!

“What? Are you going to lie again, Minnie? You know I hate liars.” Kyuhyun said, still on his serious mode.

“K-Kyu, I’m sorry. There! Are you happy now?” Sungmin exclaimed and cries on his palms. He was so embarrassed. How can Kyuhyun be so cruel?

“Min, I didn’t mean… Aish! You know I hate cry-babies too! Come here!” Kyuhyun softens and pulled Sungmin closer and put him on a tight hug.

“Minnie…” Kyuhyun called Sungmin after full 3 minutes of crying on his arms.

“What is it Kyu?” Sungmin sobbingly said and look at the younger male’s face.

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin sweetly on the lips. Sungmin’s eyes flustered open at Kyuhyun’s sudden action. Kyuhyun stops as he saw his eyes widely open.

“Minnie, close your eyes. I can’t concentrate on kissing you if your eyes are like that. Close it.” Kyuhyun ordered and Sungmin followed like a little kid. He closes his eyes once more and feels Kyuhyun’s lips on his.

It wasn’t a bad day after all. ^_< ♥



~♥~

err... how was it?