He is My Savior

BEAST Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you-ah...!!" shouted the young man who stood at the front gate of your school.

Yes, he's your boyfriend, Jang Hyunseung. The man who was adored by many girls, not only because of his gorgeous look but also for his nice attitude.

He waved at you. Today is your first anniversary. He specially picked you up from school to go to the place he was already prepared.

You smiled at him. You didn't want to disappointed the man who love you with all of his heart. You took a step faster. It's getting dark and the cloud covered the sky. Seemed like it would be rain soon.

"Hi, honey. Happy anniversary..." he hugged you tight.

"Happy anniversary for you too, oppa..."

He released his hug. He opened his car's door and bowed a little, motioned me to sit in. You couldn't help but smiled. Blush creeped on your chubby cheek. "Thank you." you mumbled the word.

"For my pleasure, princess." he answered.

He took the driver seat and put his seat belt. He looked at you for a while and the engine.

"Ready?"

You nodded.

And the car drove through the dark evening.

~~~

 

After fifteen minutes drive, you arrived at a small restaurant. You knew that restaurant. It was the place when the first time you met Hyunseung. It was also the place Hyunseung confessed to you and asked you to be his girlfriend. This restaurant had many memories of your love stories with Hyunseung. No wonder why he brought you here on your first anniversary.

 

Flashback...

"An... annyeonghaseyo..."  a young man approached the table where you and your friends  were chatting happily.

All of your friends suddenly became quiet and looked at the man who greeted them just now.

"Umm, I'm Hyunseung. I watched you gals for a while already. Seems like you come here often. Umm, may I... if you not mind, join?" he uttered his purpose.

Your friends looked at each other before nodded vigorously. Who would reject the handsome man's offer? You looked at them in disbelief.

"Gals?"

What?" they replied.

"We came here to talk about girls thingy. How come you agree to let him join us?" you pointed the young man.

"Hey, don't be rude you-ah... It's not a sin to let Hyunseung oppa join us. I think it will be fun." your friend who named Soori winked to Hyunseung.

You rolled your eyes. This Hyunseung guy changed your friend into the flirtatious mode immediately.

"Oppa? Aigo... You barely know him, though. Tsk..."

Hyunseung who was watching suddenly said, "It's okay if you don't want me to join, but let me treat you all a drink."

All of your friend cheered. "Oppa is so kind. Sorry for her attitude. She's just not in her best mood." This time it's Youra who's talking.

"Oh, please..." you growled.

Hyunseung smiled towards you. "See you, you" By that, he stood up and went outside.

Your friends sighed. "I can't believe that. A handsome guy greeted us and treated us a drink, and then our lovely friend here, shooed him away." Soori said.

"So, you choose that stranger over your friend?" you spoke.

Youra smiled. "Don't be so sensitive, you. Of course our friendship is more important."

And then you and your friends continued the chatting. Forget about the guy earlier.

End of flashback

 

Hyunseung guided you to the seat in the corner of the restaurant. He asked you to choose the menu while he went somewhere. After a while, he came back and brought something behind his back.

He sat across your seat. You looked at him.

"Guess what... Tadaa..." He revealed a bouquet of red roses in front of you. You couldn't say anything. You were so happy yet felt a bit guilty towards him. He loved you so much. From the first time he met you, he never looked at another girl. He really fell on you. But you, in contrary, felt something to someone else. Someone that save you once, before you met Hyunseung. And you planned to told Hyunseung about it tonight.

 

Flashback...

"Nooo... Please don't..." you shouted desperately.

You were sorrounded by several high school students who tried to take your money and belongings. They looked like the members of high school gang.

You pulled your bag and tried to run. But one of them held your arm and pinned you the wall.

"Playing hard to get, baby?" One of them laid a hand on your face.

You slapped his hand away. He smirked. He leaned his body on you. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter